I Am Just Couious. How Long Have You Been Playing Mwo? Will You Leave Mwo If This Skill Tree Is Droped On Live Servers?

188 replies to this topic

#181 SmackZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 303 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 04 June 2017 - 07:04 AM

I'm just done with this part of the game now, no point in it, had so much time effort and cash into it most of which is now gone didn't get crap back for it and my pilots instantly got stupid, the term robbed comes to mind. That being said, I'll still play a match from time to time but never the grind again here and definitely no more cash.

#182 Regalya

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:36 PM

Playing for a year or so took a breake a month ago came back today to check how's the skill tree stuff and it sucks so probably i wont be playing much anymore..

I wont let my limited game time to turn in to some farmfest/adjustmentfest skill design for multitute of mechs ye ye i dont have hundereds of them but 40~ of them is more than enough for me as i never liked the idea of "Mastering" mechs didn't bought the variants that i wont ever gonna use.

I didn't quit this game even when i suffered from game crash at loading screen bug which PGI ignored on forums,support emails and other various places for months.
I suck it up and suffer in slience exit from the game after each drop as otherwise game would crash on next drop if i try to do 2 games in a row btw hunderds of ppl had it if not tousands dunno if it's fixed yet? i fixed mine with buying another pc that runs the game :)

Anyway as i said preveusly i won't be playing much anymore good luck ya all. o>

Edited by Regalya, 08 June 2017 - 08:54 PM.

#183 WolfOfLight

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:00 AM

ive only been playing for almost 2 years. i will be staying.

my only complaint is that i cant get speed tweek on any assault mechs with only 91 points, and still expect to have weapons/armor agility tree eats up too many points ALSO, why is hillclimb under operations and not mobility???

#184 Draako

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 21 June 2017 - 03:26 PM

Been playing since closed beta, Love the new skill tree. Can they improve it or stream line it? yes. Will I continue to play mwo? yup.

#185 Danjo San

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:39 PM

View PostSource Mystic, on 27 April 2017 - 11:05 AM, said:

Basically this is real simple I want to know how long you have played mwo and if you will be leaving if the skill tree goes live. That is all.

I feel pgi should see what they are doing and how it will effect them in a concrete way namely how many players they will loose if the ignore their community.

I have been playing almost 3 years and I will be walking away from mwo if this skill tree goes though.

So your profile says you were active yesterday ... I guess you didn't walk away that far now, did you?

#186 Fryepod

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 111 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUpstate, New York

Posted 27 June 2017 - 03:37 AM

Account age: March 2012, second round closed beta invite.

Skill Tree update scared me, fear didn't materialize.

This is probably the most secure, finished, polished, whatever you'd like to use; update i've played to date.

#187 QBasic Warrior

Rookie

• The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 7 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:15 PM

I've been loving the Skill tree.

This is Battletech, after all. Being an old hand, I like that they're adding complexity. It's brought some 'Mechs back to life I've given up on. It has also seemed to end the reign of the super-100t 'Mechs. Now they lumber as they should. Play it smart, and I've had a damage boost with my Atlas.
I've been playing since 2012. Looking forward to the next addition of new technology!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users