Daily Rewards Borked?

11 replies to this topic

#1 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:45 AM

Is there something up with the daily rewards. I know i played over 400 match score on 3 days, yet all have X's. Says defeated, Unqualified(Did not play sat), defeated, Active.

they all have the X, and not a check box. Any idea what is up? Seam to be getting everything else as normal. (my over all match score is at just shy of 5k, so i definitely got more than 400 each day. I'm confused)

#2 Kiyoshi Amaya

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 366 posts
  • LocationWaiting for PVE Co-op

Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:52 AM

It says defeated cos the IS is losing so we get the defeated pay out. Mine says defeated with X's too.

#3 MOBAjobg

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:54 AM

Posted Image

#4 Kiyoshi Amaya

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 366 posts
  • LocationWaiting for PVE Co-op

Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:59 AM

And here's an MC farmer to show you what winning looks like. :P

#5 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:33 AM

X simply equals "your side was defeated". IS has lost 3 days in a row so far. I'm pretty sure you got your 25 MC and 500K C-Bills on days you did play.

#6 JC Daxion

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:50 PM

View PostEl Bandito, on 09 May 2017 - 01:33 AM, said:

X simply equals "your side was defeated". IS has lost 3 days in a row so far. I'm pretty sure you got your 25 MC and 500K C-Bills on days you did play.

Hmm maybe.. I guess the reward page is kind of ambiguous., thanks

#7 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17,100 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 09:18 PM

im getting my rewards, i kind of wish the event page would indicate whether or not i qualified for the reward for the day so i can stop playing and do other things. but thats hardly worth complaining about.

#8 JC Daxion

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:03 AM

I just logged in and checked, and My account did get the daily reward added. (i must not have noticed it before, as other rewards were being injected at the same time)

That said, the note saying you got it could be a little more clear. In the past, if you had an X in a daily it meant you did not get it. (in this one, the check means you win, and the thing bellow is if you qualified? ) I'd think a check, If you received it, either way in the loss or win should be there for clarity. But yea a bit nit picky, but something easily fixed in the next go around.

@lord, You can track your progress by using the info at the bottom of the page, Just look up the time stamp of the match and add the scores. But sure, in the future a simple Bar to fill for each day would be nice.

Over all the rewards are good, the rewards page just could use a little clarity/tweaking is my only gripe. (Well, FW issues aside, this is only about the rewards page, not FW in general)

#9 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17,100 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:21 AM

View PostJC Daxion, on 10 May 2017 - 01:03 AM, said:

@lord, You can track your progress by using the info at the bottom of the page, Just look up the time stamp of the match and add the scores. But sure, in the future a simple Bar to fill for each day would be nice.

its crude but it works. really it doesnt matter for me because im playing a lot of games anyway trying to maximize the payout from the 7 days premium time. its worth more cbills than the prizes. been averaging about a million cbills a game.

#10 Elizander

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:36 AM

I didn't even know there was a 400 match score requirement per day Would be nice if it listed it as 0/400 or so per day so you can keep track.:3

Edited by Elizander, 10 May 2017 - 02:37 AM.

#11 Dogstar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,725 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLondon

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:55 AM

If you scroll down that page at the bottom there's a list of matches you've participated in - it's pretty easy to calculate your score from that as it's organised in reverse date order

#12 Exilyth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,100 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:05 AM

Using the same icon for syntactically different things (defeat vs. unqualified) is bad ui design.
Could have given the winning side a green flag icon, the defeated side a toppled over mech (or an explosion or something) and the unqualified a big red x (or -- or NA) to prevent confusion.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users