7 replies to this topic

#1 BlackHeroe

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 109 posts
  • LocationKasselhague

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:27 AM

I got 25000GSP out of that module refunding, so all my mechs are skilled i dont need any of them yet. i could buy another 270 Mechs and instantly skill it. That would be enough for the next 4-5 years of MWO if im buying Mechs at the same rate as i did before. But i guess i wont - i would need to spend a little bit on money, time, would need the same rate of mech bays given out in events and would need to get same amount of Bays out from FP loyality points (as you see all the things which wont happen, cause its all gettin less over time).

And what to do with that 1.000.000 of GXP ?
So what to do, can i throw it at someone and hope it will make damage ? :P

Im feeling betrayed of 1.000.000.000 Cbills which are yust lost, even with a half refund i would have been fine. I could kick my own *** on not reading through all that stuff, and realise that the refund will be Zero. i could have sold my modules before..
I wanted to not get salty before its even out, but now im feeling bad for not complaining before it hits live. (Remember always complain before and not when its already to late)

I wont even start complaining here about the whole Skill tree stuff - enough is said already (to complicated, not very helpfull, loosing abiliities..) All that new players will be messed if they realise about it, that even regular players having no clue how to handle the new system, and messing around more time then with playing.

So if anyone will miss me in future, you know why ^^
Have a good one - or better search for something better to spend time (and money)

#2 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:30 AM

Worse is to have HSP and GSP enough, but getting Error msg when you want to use them.

#3 Paigan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:01 AM

View PostBlackHeroe, on 18 May 2017 - 02:27 AM, said:

I got 25000GSP out of that module refunding, so all my mechs are skilled i dont need any of them yet.
[...]
Im feeling betrayed of 1.000.000.000 Cbills which are yust lost, even with a half refund i would have been fine.
[...]

So if anyone will miss me in future, you know why ^^
Have a good one - or better search for something better to spend time (and money)

True about GSP, but what do you do with 1 billion CB?
I have all the mechs I want and more I'll ever need and I was sitting on 300 million before the patch that I didn't know what to do with them. Now it's 370 millions and I have even less idea what to do.

You CANNOT spend 1 billion CB in any reasonable way, currently. Very similar to the GSP.

No need to comment your actual reaction to it, it speaks for itself.

#4 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:15 AM

Unlock all skills on your favorite mechs for easier respecs.

#5 Khobai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23,969 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:15 AM

shouldve sold your modules for 50% cbills

#6 Kotzi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:41 AM

Cbills, you can buy mechs, engines, consumables, equipement. Ye, cant see any use in that too. With a bunch of GSP you wouldnt need to play the new mechs and can instaskill them. But why play this game at all then?

Edited by Kotzi, 18 May 2017 - 04:37 AM.

#7 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 520 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:24 AM

I had so many modules they gave me a gold timberwolf. What about you?

#8 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,933 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:33 AM

View PostJavin, on 18 May 2017 - 04:24 AM, said:

I had so many modules they gave me a gold timberwolf. What about you?

I had so many modules that they gave all my mechs a bunch of nerfs. I'd have taken the gold Timber instead.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users