#1 Jackal Noble

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,863 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:10 AM

Here is a link to the contest:
https://mwomercs.com...to/page__st__20

If you decide to participate, kudos.

K so I've been managed. Apparently all the whine and dine threads on the PATCH or SKILLTREE that are stuffing up general discussion are just peachy, but an attempt to be a positive force on these threads and have a better outlook for newer players... "Whoa Nelly! Full Stop! Sound the Alarms! Beached whale heading for K town!" and my thread gets unceremoniously moved to community creations or some such, where it gets far less viewership, and thus less participation (objective of contest).

Ya no, I'm just an ulra-rich spice baron, and was court ordered to give my money to video game charity.

Move a off the bat K-town thread or "My life is over because of Skilltree" thread to their appropriate locations without notice, sure thing.

Not even a message that my thread was being removed and placed elsewhere? Douchey. Oops, I mean touche'.

Edited by JackalBeast, 18 May 2017 - 10:18 AM.

#2 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:15 AM

hehe.. I've been working on the outline.. As soon as my Premium time runs out.. (aka 7 hours) I'm starting in on my Short story. I couldn't start earlier because what true mech warrior would let 4 days of premium goto waste, when there are skill trees to try, and a trio of Nova's to level under the new system. (and grind the XP too, as all 3 were babies just out of basics)

So teaser alert.. Coming to a Dropbox near you..

The Raven Rose,

By JC Daxion

*edit, or is it "Raven Rose" Why is it so hard to decide on the title, Its only one word difference! Posted Image

Edited by JC Daxion, 18 May 2017 - 10:20 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users