Microphone Problems Since May 17 Patch?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Spunkmaster

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:48 PM

Anyone else experiencing their mic dying in-game since the May 17 patch? It occurs a few times a session. I can bring up the Steam overlay and the mic is working just fine. MWO just stops seeing/using it. I have to re-start the MWO client to get the mic back. I've tried everything I could find on the forum and nothing has made a difference. Any solutions?

Thanks!

#2 Lazor Sharp

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 353 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:21 PM

Not mic problems, but Joy Stick problems, a few weeks ago MWO started to not respond to the space key that is mapped to my Joy stick for JJ. Then after the patch, after a few trips to the testing grounds testing ST, and a few matches it quit responding to any Joy stick input....

Sent a support ticket and the prompt response was to delete the Actionmap.xml file and reboot. Did that, and that fixed things for a few more trips to the testing grounds and a few matches, the bam no more communication, dead in the water, and deleting the file and rebooting does not work any more.... I am dead in the water for playing the game till they respond to all my feed back since their first responce.....

Edited by Lazor Sharp, 21 May 2017 - 06:22 PM.

#3 Illias Illtempered

Rookie

• Shredder
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:40 AM

I started experiencing this yesterday. Mic works at start of match or on the load in screen but then drops somewhere in game and only a restart will recover it but it will drop again.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users