Memorial Day Weekend Event And Sale

281 replies to this topic

#281 James Argent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 01:57 PM

No, I make no excuses for PGI. I'm just saying it's stupid for the people who complained about getting caught flat-footed on this event to go through their gaming life surprised that they missed an event when PGI does the same level of advertising Every. Single. Time. The advertising is what it is, and people sticking their heads in the sand to ignore what they KNOW they have to do to access it won't get them to the event on time no matter how early PGI posts the announcement. Is what they do enough? No. But players CAN get the info they need to make it to events if they check the website every day. "Aw, I'm too busy with work and school and family and houses and delousing my hamster and playing sports and magnet fishing and deriving higher order physics equations to keep myself informed but I'd totally have had time to grind an event if I just had known about it" isn't fooling anyone.

And honestly, without the baseline interest level of checking the website AT ALL I can't see how advertising could possibly be improved without Tina donning a red spiral doll head mask, kidnapping players, and saying 'Let's play a game.'

#282 ObedMarsh

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:16 AM

View PostTomo Sukesada, on 26 May 2017 - 04:05 PM, said:

Serious question, what should I do with this second Linebacker? Sell? Keep and run alternate build? Also, if I already have a skilled prime do I need to regrind the new one???

This may have been answered but I noticed the reward LBK-Prime has an extra +10% C-ERPPC velocity quirk? Same 'pods, too.

Edited by ObedMarsh, 12 June 2017 - 11:20 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users