3 replies to this topic

#1 TKSax

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,057 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:25 PM

Made this a little over a week ago, forgot to post here. I will say I do think Laser Vomit is becoming the dominant meta... which was one of my fears when I made the video.

#2 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:23 AM

Most effective one is still Gauss+PPC. Laser vomit is just more accessible to pugs.

#3 Ted Wayz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,913 posts
  • LocationTea with Romano

Posted 11 June 2017 - 05:08 AM

As predicted the skill tree did not really change anything.

A net zero sum game is a net zero sum game. It is PGIs way of waving around their hands to hide the fact there are serious balance issues.

In some cases it seems to be working as people are imagining more diversity in game. Note to these people, seeing a Vindicator on the battlefield doesn't mean there is diversity. It highlights the fact that something else is now broken.

PGI will further try and confuse the issue next month with the release of new weapon systems. I cannot wait to see how broken skill tree plus rocket launchers will be.

#4 Gasboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 595 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 05:58 AM

View PostTed Wayz, on 11 June 2017 - 05:08 AM, said:

In some cases it seems to be working as people are imagining more diversity in game. Note to these people, seeing a Vindicator on the battlefield doesn't mean there is diversity. It highlights the fact that something else is now broken.

So what, in your example of the Vindicator, is broken?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users