With 8V8 And New Leader Boards, Can We Split Qp And Gq Already?

3 replies to this topic

#1 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:14 PM

I am talking for leader boards only. Not sure why these were not separate in the first place. But i'd have to think with this new mode, along with the new weapons we are finally going to get a Stat page upgrade. (one can only hope, as many of the stats are far from accurate). It is so hard to compare QP and GP, as we all know you can't. But QP only, or group only would be a much better gauge at how you are doing, or improving.

I also wouldn't mind to see monthly weapon stats, or monthly mech stats. I know this is not a huge thing, but i think many folks would like it.

For example, My MPL's show only 530 matches played, yet i have almost that many in my jester alone, and i use them in so many mechs.

So with new weapons coming, and new game mode, can we finally get these stat boards fixed.. It is the last thing that was part of Beta/ aka old system.

PS, make it so you need to be out of cadet to get on leader boards in the first place, stop the T5 new account match trolling for leader board spots. Maybe have a montly min to get registered as well. 25 matches perhaps?

#2 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:39 PM

I also want PGI to split the CW leaderboards into Scouting and Invasion. Otherwise it is harder to judge my performance.

#3 JC Daxion

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:20 PM

View PostEl Bandito, on 12 June 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

I also want PGI to split the CW leaderboards into Scouting and Invasion. Otherwise it is harder to judge my performance.

Yes, that would be nice too. It really does seam like it is time to update the stat trackers

#4 Nightbird

• The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:26 PM

Split yes, wrong forum also yes

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users