2 replies to this topic

#1 DAEDALOS513

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,632 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:16 AM

Why are mechs so few and far in-between in training grounds? Can we at least double the number of dummy mechs, especially on the larger maps?

Also, please add some of the newer mechs so we can figure out some hit-boxes since there is no official hit-box source available.

Bonus: make using consumables free in training grounds.. having to pay for consumables in TG makes no sense.

Thank you.

Anyone else have any suggestions on how to improve Training Ground?

Edited by DAEDALOS513, 15 June 2017 - 09:05 AM.

#2 DAEDALOS513

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,632 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:06 AM

View PostDewd, on 15 June 2017 - 08:02 AM, said:

Do you mean testing grounds?
Consumables are supposed to be free in there but I don't really try them out in there. As for the placement of mechs, I agree they are too spread out. I usually just drop one map where I know the locations to test out my build and tweak it a bit before I go into QP.
It would be nice to have some turrets or something that shoots back too - sometimes I would like to see just how durable my shiny new mech is BEFORE I get smashed by an enemy.

Ya, how bout load one map with 10 'VIP' mechs randomly walking around and shooting a couple medium lasers, one with lrms, etc..

Ya I just tested it, consumables are free in training grounds.. I guess I was thinking lobby..

Edited by DAEDALOS513, 15 June 2017 - 09:09 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users