Collector Rewards

12 replies to this topic

#1 InvictusLee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 1,693 posts
  • LocationStanding atop my MKII's missile pack, having a whisky and a cigar.

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:23 PM

Are they time sensitive?
Or can I come back a year from now and purchase one of the Civ packs and get the awesome cockpit items?

So, do I have time to collect on that reward when I am finally able to buy the packs?

I still have 5 Civ packs (annihilator + all escalation) + Night Gyr, Kodiak, MAD-IIC,Huntsman + Battletech to go.

Now that I'm thinking about it, much time do I have left to back battletech at the 60 buck mark?

#2 Athom83

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 2,529 posts
  • LocationTFS Aurora, 1000km up.

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:57 PM

They are indeed time sensitive.

#3 InvictusLee

• The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:12 AM

View PostAthom83, on 20 June 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

Is there any info on how long we have or are they strictly for the 30 days with the original pre-orders?

#4 RestosIII

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,322 posts
  • LocationDelios

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:29 AM

View PostAthom83, on 20 June 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

Are they though? I don't see it written down anywhere that you can't get the collector and ultimate package rewards at a later date.

#5 ScrapIron Prime

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,880 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:37 AM

Everything they've sold previously has been time limited. After the initial sale date you get the mechs and bays, but not the swag that comes with them. If they've explicitly changed that then I've not seen it, so I would assume it's still the case.

#6 CK16

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationAlshain V

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:44 AM

I do not think the cockpit items are time sensitive. That falls on the decals, colors, camos, & some cockpit items. The Cbill and XP bonus items I believe are attainable if you ever get both collectors packs for certain faction

#7 RestosIII

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,322 posts
  • LocationDelios

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:46 AM

View PostScrapIron Prime, on 21 June 2017 - 11:37 AM, said:

Everything they've sold previously has been time limited. After the initial sale date you get the mechs and bays, but not the swag that comes with them. If they've explicitly changed that then I've not seen it, so I would assume it's still the case.

Incorrect on the swag for previous orders. I could go back and buy the Huntsman package, and I'd get the cockpit items, titles, and premium time you'd get normally. So I'm THINKING that the C-Bill boosting cockpit items from these deals are in the same territory of being not time limited?

#8 C E Dwyer

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

It says what are early adopter items and what are purchase items.

#9 Athom83

• The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 2,529 posts
  • LocationTFS Aurora, 1000km up.

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:00 PM

Oh, "Collector Rewards". I though he meant Early Adapter rewards. No, the Collector rewards are not time sensitive.

#10 InvictusLee

• The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:39 AM

View PostRestosIII, on 21 June 2017 - 11:29 AM, said:

Are they though? I don't see it written down anywhere that you can't get the collector and ultimate package rewards at a later date.
See. I was under that impression for sure, but i was looking for some input from a PGI staff member.

I emailed billing two days ago about a seperate issue that is somewhat related ans have not heard back
. (Specifically, why arnt the collectors rewards cockpit items attainable by mixing and matching any two of both the civ sets? I hate the annilator but also havent purchased the nightstar because i was unsure if PGI would allow it.)

Figured Id have a better shot on the forums lol.

#11 InvictusLee

• The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:49 AM

View PostCK16, on 21 June 2017 - 11:44 AM, said:

I do not think the cockpit items are time sensitive. That falls on the decals, colors, camos, & some cockpit items. The Cbill and XP bonus items I believe are attainable if you ever get both collectors packs for certain faction
it would be wonderful if those early adopters rewards were simply rolled into the collectors pack as standard items. Giving players in the present and future mechwarriors the ability to get some of that sweet swag if they bought the full package.

I feel that would better serve the community and engender some modicom if appreciation from the players who are still willing to drop real money into a free game rather than being pressured to buy a mechpack within a certain time limit to get basic stuff like paint,decals, and c-bills(formerly modules?). Prices for all of these things, including c-bill packs are stupidly high. It can cost upwards of $50 for enough MC to buy 1 assault mech without skill tree or weapons or engine. Thats roughly 20M C-Bills, which will buy you one of any assault.

#12 Jay Leon Hart

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:39 AM

View PostAthom83, on 21 June 2017 - 01:00 PM, said:

Oh, "Collector Rewards". I though he meant Early Adapter rewards. No, the Collector rewards are not time sensitive.

This. I can confirm, because I only upgraded my Cougar & Mad Cat Mk II packs to Ultimate this week and the Collector's & Ultimate rewards are now showing as qualified.

#13 Roughneck45

• The Handsome Devil
  • The Handsome Devil
  • 4,452 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:44 AM

Click on the package and scroll down, there is a section that says early adopter rewards, those are the only time sensitive items.

Edited by Roughneck45, 22 June 2017 - 08:44 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users