#61 PhoenixFire55

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg / Outreach

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:42 AM

Step.1 ... Get rid of Russ and Paul.
Step.2 ... Hire someone with a clue who would actually care about making a decent game.
Step.3 ... Stop Wanna Buy a MechPak moneygrab.
Step.4 ... Make an actual BattleTech Game.
Step.5 ... Profit.

#62 RussianWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,097 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:06 AM

View PostCed Riggs, on 25 June 2017 - 01:34 AM, said:

I see these topics, and at the same time, the Urbie K9 sold over 1000 times. People seem to assume that if they aren't unwilling to buy something, no one else is. I am not saying your suggestions are shite, because hey, that'd be nice. Just the clickbait title and assumption that there's weight to it, or even that the OP is speaking from a unified larger audience that is on actual strike is making me scratch my head.

And I see comments like this when I personally closed my wallet what, three years ago?. And I was buying every top level pack offered up through the Urbie and I didn't even like the Urbie. Not only that but I have not logged into the game in nearly a year. Hell, I barely log into the forums any longer (maybe once a month to see if their is anything to lure me back).

So yes, the OP is speaking for a larger audience than you thought. And an audience that carries weight by the size of our wallets (I could drop a grand without flinching if PGI gave me a reason). If PGI doesn't want those wallets open, no skin off our backs. Just sad that this game had so much promise yet PGI has run it into the ground basically.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users