• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:44 PM

View PostMarquis De Lafayette, on 30 June 2017 - 08:57 AM, said:

So in summary:

-ARC7 unit member drives a KDK-3 and has a nice round in losing effort in the group queue.
-He calls out MAZR for being potatoes (at least in this match) on the forums
-However...he fails to mention that the other 2 ARC7 unit members dropping with him both did sub-200 dmg....worse than all the MAZR guys he called out

That about sum it up?

So, serious question for the Mercs and IS guys who read the forums and fight FW against these guys....in an ARC7 vs MAZR match up..who wins?

LOL. Sounds about right. Well done.

No one wins in a fight of one-armed men.

View PostGrus, on 30 June 2017 - 11:06 AM, said:

to sum it up we have beat HHoD, 228, and EVIL before... So the key here is they arnt as good as they say they are. Everyone has the same notion as the NY Yankees, "the reason they win so much is because of their stripes."

Yeah and so have my teams. But do you do it all time? Absolutely not and you know that.

It's a rare occasion for you where it's not for my teams. Not being rude or anything, just realistic. I've dropped with you guys before and all of that, so you know I'm not attacking or whatever (well, you should).

View PostGrus, on 30 June 2017 - 11:37 AM, said:

throwing stones in a glass house there wolf isn't a good idea.

hey I did say I'll try to do more damage to carry Mazr better next time, cut me some slack.

That is what a carry does.

In Group Q last night I think I had about 4 games under 800dmg - Get your big boy pants on and WORK IT

View Postr4zen, on 30 June 2017 - 02:33 PM, said:

EDIT: To be clear this isn't a MAZR/ARC7 thing.

Why not? Be a man and stir up some trouble!

Just like half your unit members do when they call me a hacker for 20mins straight :D

#23 r4zen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 309 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:09 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 30 June 2017 - 05:44 PM, said:

Just like half your unit members do when they call me a hacker for 20mins straight Posted Image

I mean, not staring at our lasers for 2 minutes at a time and also twisting damage is pretty hax, no? Posted Image

#24 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:10 PM

Apparently that is what constitutes it!

#25 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:06 PM

Pug matches don't really count though... :P

I mean, my guys mess around during pug matches too. XD

Everyone does!

#26 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:35 AM

View Postr4zen, on 30 June 2017 - 02:33 PM, said:

I guess he was serious when he mouthbreathed "oh, we had MAZR on our team, how did we lose?...I'm taking a screenshot so I can post it to the forums..." after the match ended.

I took a long time to decide whether or not to respond to this, since it all seems so cringey, but hell, I'm a petty b*****d so why not?

We were derping around group queue last night since we couldn't get a faction drop to save our lives. I'm the Grasshopper, by the way.

Majority of the group pushed the G line (we're in the side facing the citadel). Public comms were pretty quiet, we had no interest in calling. Standard stuff. Lo and behold, the G line push gets overwhelmed and smashed. Crazy, right?

In spectator mode, and who do we find but OP in his quad goose KDK sitting 1000m away from the rest of the group in the upper city, with another guy in his unit pepsigoosing with him.

Look, I'm all for using pugs as armor in drops, but come on. You can't use everyone as armor while you throw gauss into the building in front of you and then complain that you didn't get carried. You weren't "preventing a push from the other side", you were farming gauss damage for the event. And that's okay. What's not okay is whining like a little b***h on the forums about it. Or mouthbreathing sarcastic BS into in-game VOIP when you inevitably lose.

Also, what brought this on? Please tell me which member of MAZR hurt your feelings so we can squash it. No one in our unit should be talking any kind of s**t, except for me, and I'd never seen you in my life before last night (and didn't say a word to you until you ran your c**kholster).

And finally, the obligatory: if you think we're not so good, fine, but come 1v1 me bro and show me how bad I am.

I'd say let's organize an ARC7/MAZR scrim but others in your unit have already told us you don't speak for the unit.

EDIT: To be clear this isn't a MAZR/ARC7 thing. This is between me and Grus. Or maybe Grus vs. MAZR?

Seriously though. Tell me who, besides me, has ever talked to crap to you and we'll put a stop to it. And if you're just one of those people who looks at the top of a leaderboard and gets green with jealousy, then kindly piss off.
actually haven't looked at a leaderbord since turk3 but from the "hype" about your unit I expected more. For example, If I went to a pick up game with Kobe I'd expect to win no matter what. As for the "naughty touch" from a pilot? Honestly, I can't remember, was a while ago, just remember the mazr tag and him being a elitist jerk. So I get said "good" 4 man on the team and they do bad.. very bad... If I have a ringer on my team and they fall on their face I'm more than likely gonna call them out on it.

And for the record I completed the event first game out solo with that kdk3 so I was just training and getting better with that build.

As for who I speak for. I speak for my self. Period. I hold no "rank" I am just a pilot.

#27 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:50 AM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 30 June 2017 - 05:44 PM, said:

It's a rare occasion for you where it's not for my teams. Not being rude or anything, just realistic. I've dropped with you guys before and all of that, so you know I'm not attacking or whatever (well, you should )
we are both opinionated and passionate and competitive about this game, it's cool bro... still want to pop your CT but we cool. ;)

#28 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:03 PM

View PostOZHomerOZ, on 30 June 2017 - 03:47 PM, said:

Carry Harder Grus Posted Image
if I had a Stone Rhino I'd probably have done better.

#29 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:19 PM

View PostGrus, on 30 June 2017 - 11:06 AM, said:

to sum it up we have beat HHoD, 228, and EVIL before... So the key here is they arnt as good as they say they are. Everyone has the same notion as the NY Yankees, "the reason they win so much is because of their stripes."

woah woah woah, Not saying you haven't beat a small 2-3 man group vs your 12 man on conquest or anything, but please inform me when you have even came close to beating a 6 man EVIL, because i'd be interested to see what the cause of victory was

#30 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:24 PM

They tried.

Posted Image

#31 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:44 PM

Grus talking smack....I love it - it made me giggle.

Ragnar hasn't been around so I guess he is filling in the slack.

View Postcheekiez, on 03 July 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

woah woah woah, Not saying you haven't beat a small 2-3 man group vs your 12 man on conquest or anything, but please inform me when you have even came close to beating a 6 man EVIL, because i'd be interested to see what the cause of victory was

cheekies, note that he didn't say that he has beaten BCMC muahahahahaha!

#32 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:59 PM

View PostLovas, on 03 July 2017 - 12:44 PM, said:

Grus talking smack....I love it - it made me giggle.

Ragnar hasn't been around so I guess he is filling in the slack.

cheekies, note that he didn't say that he has beaten BCMC muahahahahaha!

Because no one gets excitement when they beat you, they feel sad, like they just beat the kid in a wheel chair in a 100m sprint

#33 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:02 PM

As long as I get a special participation ribbon its fine.

#34 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:04 PM

You get the special participation watermelon, because you might eat the ribbon

#35 Hobbles v

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 354 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:18 PM

View Postcheekiez, on 03 July 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

Gib me my motha****in fruit roll ups participation ribbon

#36 r4zen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 309 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:03 PM

View PostGrus, on 03 July 2017 - 09:35 AM, said:

actually haven't looked at a leaderbord since turk3 but from the "hype" about your unit I expected more. For example, If I went to a pick up game with Kobe I'd expect to win no matter what.

From what I can see, you're the only piece of s**t 'hyping' MAZR (thanks, by the way, we're a super casual unit with pilots of all skill levels and we appreciate the Kobe reference, as completely f****g stupid as it is)

As for the "naughty touch" from a pilot? Honestly, I can't remember, was a while ago, just remember the mazr tag and him being a elitist jerk.

Lol. So, when you ran your mouth, and then made a whiny forum post, none of us went "Oh ARC7 must be a bunch of whiny b*****s", we (rightly) assumed that you were just a c**t. I, too, am a giant c**t. Maybe we can be friends.

So I get said "good" 4 man on the team and they do bad.. very bad... If I have a ringer on my team and they fall on their face I'm more than likely gonna call them out on it.

Again, you're the only person I've ever seen (in MAZR or out) ever hype our unit. We're not elite. We're not that good (the only unit we beat with regularity is LoDD, but so does everyone else). Why do you think we're so good? And why do you have such a tiny d**k complex about it?

And for the record I completed the event first game out solo with that kdk3 so I was just training and getting better with that build.

You're so cool.

As for who I speak for. I speak for my self. Period. I hold no "rank" I am just a pilot.

I dunno man, you threw a bunch of "we" into your other posts...did your unit daddies smack you down for running your trap? Because if one of our pilots made an a** of himself here like you did, we sure would.

#37 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:10 PM

View Postr4zen, on 03 July 2017 - 10:03 PM, said:

I dunno man, you threw a bunch of "we" into your other posts...did your unit daddies smack you down for running your trap? Because if one of our pilots made an a** of himself here like you did, we sure would.
Yeah, no. at lest not yet? i tend to kick over a lot of sand castles to get fights. because fighting 223 / HHoD while fun and a good fight gets old after 4-5 times in a row.

#38 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:37 PM

View Postcheekiez, on 03 July 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

lol.

#39 r4zen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 309 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:19 AM

View PostGrus, on 03 July 2017 - 10:10 PM, said:

Yeah, no. at lest not yet? i tend to kick over a lot of sand castles to get fights. because fighting 223 / HHoD while fun and a good fight gets old after 4-5 times in a row.

What?

Also, not going to respond to the other questions? Someone put a muzzle on the yipping chihuahua?

#40 FrontlineAssembly

• PipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 84 posts
  • LocationFort Smith Arkansas...can't belive I moved to Arkansas of all places....

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:02 PM

Hmmmm....Not the way I heard it. I have talked to someone in your leadership Grus. And I have been told flat out they arent happy with you and your running your mouth....Something about you being a little ***** is the way it was said to me. The person I talked with was very interested in setting up a 1v1 between you and R4zen. Something you pussied out from. from the very beginning. Time to put up or shut up *****.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users