Clan Uac

66 replies to this topic

#61 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:03 PM

View PostKhobai, on 03 July 2017 - 05:54 PM, said:

so naturally when PGI starts balancing the weapons better themselves, but leaves weapon quirks how they are, IS ends up with an advantage. As is the case with the ISUAC20 and why its so superior to the CUAC20. Theyre not even close to equal if you factor in quirks.

PGI is removing IS weapon quirks along the way in case you failed to notice. The skill tree mass weapon quirk nerf was clear example that heavily affected the IS side. I bet you that post new tech a lot of IS mechs will have their weapon quirks nerfed--jam reduction quirks included.

#62 Garageguy

Rookie

• The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 7 posts
  • Locationalbuquerque, NM

Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:28 PM

Welcome to MWO forums where ideas can be shared by all provided El Bandito allows it. Posted Image

#63 Rhaegor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 301 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL, USA

Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:56 PM

****** mechanics such as gauss charge up and UAC jam chance suck.

#64 J0anna

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 939 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:02 PM

View PostEl Bandito, on 02 July 2017 - 10:10 PM, said:

Wanna bet a mechpack that PGI will saddle IS UAC20 with GH? Cause that WILL happen.

I really hope they don't. It's actually a nice balance for having to use more weight and slots. The one less round by itself really doesn't change all that much because it really doesn't lower face time, but being able to shoot 2xUAC20's until you run out of ammo is a significant equalizing mechanism.

#65 Humpday

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:14 PM

I'm pretty sure they'll GH the IS UAC20...i was running around in a King crab wreaking everything, its too much. You double tap that thing and it just deletes players. Sure I loved every bit of it, but on the flip side, I don't wanna turn a corner and have a KG insta delete me from the match. TTK with those this is abnoxious.

I mean it was so strong, you'd pick up 4 kills with like 400 damage since it was so efficient at dropping people. Though in 12v12 dunno, it is short range AF.

If they don't they might as well un-ghost heat the AC20 and possibly the clan uac20.

Anyway just expect it to be GH'd, then if it doesnt well, yay! Set your expectations low so you can't be disappointed lolol

Edited by Humpday, 05 July 2017 - 03:15 PM.

#66 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:09 PM

View PostJ0anna, on 05 July 2017 - 03:02 PM, said:

I really hope they don't. It's actually a nice balance for having to use more weight and slots. The one less round by itself really doesn't change all that much because it really doesn't lower face time, but being able to shoot 2xUAC20's until you run out of ammo is a significant equalizing mechanism.

From forum feedback it "seems" the dual UAC20 is too powerful to be left alone. I'm sure Chris is gathering data on its PTS use.

#67 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,254 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:11 PM

Yeah I'm counting on the UAC20 getting ghost heat. It was likely a bug that it didn't get it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users