Why Is Forest Colony So Frustrating?

83 replies to this topic

#81 Y E O N N E

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 16,810 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:33 PM

I just don't like the trees constantly soaking up my weapons fire. And lasers don't even knock them over...

#82 East Indy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,225 posts
  • LocationPacifica Training School, waiting for BakPhar shares to rise

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:38 PM

Forest Colony is frustrating because all spawn points lead active teams to the cluttered, choked center every time. Players have one or two choices for enfilade, so groups poke or flank around the same landmark.

As we've seen with Alpine Peaks, spawns can't be placed everywhere -- but for real, 5 years on you'd expect some attempts at variety of points to tease out more of the map.

#83 Yellonet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,956 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:46 PM

View PostGwahlur, on 14 July 2017 - 10:59 AM, said:

Yeah, shows how much attention people pay to anything except what they expect to happen every match.

People are so onedimensional in their thinking and approach to the game, it's really hurting the quality of play.

And if you watch again, you'll see I only took one ppc shot while I was shut down. Blame the other guy for screwing up worse than I did.
Posted Image Posted Image

#84 Quicksilver Aberration

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 11,654 posts
  • LocationKansas City, MO

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:33 PM

View PostYeonne Greene, on 14 July 2017 - 12:33 PM, said:

I just don't like the trees constantly soaking up my weapons fire. And lasers don't even knock them over...

I like how that was originally only supposed to be a client side blocking of shots.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users