• Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:52 AM

I think over the course of the time i've played MWO i'e TKed about 5 people. 2 were my friends just joking around and 3 were some guy talking mad **** on voice coms on how great he was and also were all losers and should just quit because we were losing the match at that time and didnt listen to him on voice coms(You know that guy).

So our team legged him and armed him and left him for the other team and oh the **** talking was epic...

One other guy was with his group of 3 guys vs our 5 man team and he was talking **** to one of our members for bumping into him and doing 1% damage to his legs and so he shot and legged our teammate. So we all got in his face and killed all of his team with our 4 lights left vs his 3 assault mechs. He and his team was not happy.

The other member is somewhat of a ****** that our drop group just kills on sight for just being a **** in general and thinking that hes god gift to MWO. He started to harass one of our members of our drop group with messages on hows hes rich and our member is a middle class loser that plays MWO or some crap like that.I was not there during that drop but watched it later as they challenged each other to a private Lobby match. Let alone they got trolled by our team and they really think they are the winners in all of this while were busting up laughing wasting their time in game.

I really cant understand why people are real ******* in game and have to spout so much hate and anger in a game against members of your team when a game is not to make stress in your life but to have fun and relieve stress in your life. Unless your making $100,000 playing MWO you have no reason to put some other player down for playing a game with you. But I guess that if you can hide behind a computer screen and spot out so much hate and being a jerk with no consequences towards yourself.

See in my day (when I had to run from Dinosaurs) we would talk to each other face to face and if you were spouting **** like I hear on voice coms you either would get
a)Get your *** kicked
b)Stabbed at your pour life choices
c)Both A & B

#22 Oldbob10025

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:55 AM

View PostPaigan, on 14 July 2017 - 01:43 AM, said:

I even have a video proof of a player ambushing a team mate and me from behind for no reason.
Neither of us returned fire until we were dead.
I sent the video with a detailed description at the PGI support.
You can guess what PGI's reaction was.

Did you send with your video
1)Time of the match in your timezone?
2)The player in question?
3)The person being abused?
4)The map being played at that time?

If you dont send in that information then they would not even consider looking at your video. People do get banned from MWO for that stuff just you dont hear about it that much as they dont spout it over the airwaves.. :) I know of 2 people that I used to play with that have been banned for being total ******* and it does happen.

#23 Paigan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:56 AM

View PostOldbob10025, on 14 July 2017 - 01:55 AM, said:

Did you send with your video
1)Time of the match in your timezone?
2)The player in question?
3)The person being abused?
4)The map being played at that time?

If you dont send in that information then they would not even consider looking at your video. People do get banned from MWO for that stuff just you dont hear about it that much as they dont spout it over the airwaves.. Posted Image I know of 2 people that I used to play with that have been banned for being total ******* and it does happen.

Naive babbling.
I provided a lot more information than that. RELEVANT information, that is. Like my ID, the time of the game, even the game ID, IIRC.

How would the timezone or the map be in any way relevant for a team killing case?
If one TKs in the US timezone, it's okay but in the EU timezone, it's not? Ridiculous.
And the map can be clearly be seen in the video, but again: the map is irrelevant for a TK. Or would TKing on HPG be okay while on Frozen City, it would not be?
Do you even know what you are talking about?

#24 UnofficialOperator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,493 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:39 AM

View PostDee Eight, on 13 July 2017 - 09:40 PM, said:

There's a fellow who hides/pretends to be AFK most of the game to then wake up magically when the whole team is dead, especially on skirmish and assault games, to sweep the enemy team's wounded. When he got called out on that behaviour a few months ago by his team mates...well... there were four dead enemies in the first sixty seconds and none of us had even left our drop zone yet. We just watching the carnage unfold from across the map. The pro AFK'er bagged 3 of his own team, and then overheated himself to death trying to kill a 4th. He hasn't played at all since May so he may have racked up the suspensions from that sorta behaviour again and again.

Lol I think I just met this mope up kill guy

#25 C E Dwyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:54 AM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 14 July 2017 - 01:33 AM, said:

Probably because laughter has become more like this nowadays when HackusationZ posts:
Posted Image

I'm surprised we're not K-towned yet

Industrial action by the Mods, P.G.I only want one here at a time, the Mods feel that having less than two online at any one moment breaches health and safety regulations. :)

#26 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:11 AM

View PostPaigan, on 14 July 2017 - 01:43 AM, said:

I even have a video proof of a player ambushing a team mate and me from behind for no reason.
Neither of us returned fire until we were dead.
I sent the video with a detailed description at the PGI support.
You can guess what PGI's reaction was.

You got a personalized email response instead of the usual form letter as I did ?

#27 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:16 AM

View PostPaigan, on 14 July 2017 - 02:56 AM, said:

How would the timezone or the map be in any way relevant for a team killing case?
If one TKs in the US timezone, it's okay but in the EU timezone, it's not? Ridiculous.
And the map can be clearly be seen in the video, but again: the map is irrelevant for a TK. Or would TKing on HPG be okay while on Frozen City, it would not be?
Do you even know what you are talking about?

It helps them narrow down the database search to the relevant log files if they can narrow the search focus by map/mode, approx end time of the match, and which server the match was played on. The more precise the information provided, the more likely it will be acted upon. Also if you used the in-game reporting feature, and then tell PGI in the email it was used, again its another check box on the search to find the exactly correct log files.

#28 Davegt27

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,010 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:35 AM

you play enough you see all kinds of strange stuff
I must have gotten team killed 5 times
teams in FP will kill you if you don't follow orders

I see way more then Johnny but I am an old retired guy so I just play along
I also know the game is so well controlled no one will cheat for long

any of you guys see any major jump in your game play since ST dropped?
the new weapons will be the same you could double the amount of weapons
you have but for the most part you will still be in the same place your at now
or should I say your bucket

JMTCW

#29 poopenshire

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 684 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:20 AM

[mod]

While we wall enjoy the humor of these little events, its still not appropriate to Teamkill each other let alone the VIP mech. I think enough was said here in response to the OP that not much more could be said and still be constructive. Just locking this one away right now.

[/mod]

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users