157 replies to this topic

#141 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 11:11 PM

View Postanfadern, on 07 August 2017 - 11:07 PM, said:

Maybe poor pilots use Uziel or... the mech is fragile and not able to operate in a fair manner since LT & RT suck up all damage.

From the current leaderboard
UZL-3S top score 2,304
ANH-2A top score 3,709
COU-PRIME top score 3,185
MCII-1 top score 4,074

Even with the 32 points i added to the armour/structure side its still fragile. I've reverted to poptarting to minimise visibility and get kills but it feels a very weak mech overall. Thats not a good sign when you start with 91 pts rather than having to level up the mech.

#142 Ertur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 565 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 11:35 PM

View PostAramuside, on 07 August 2017 - 11:11 PM, said:

Even with the 32 points i added to the armour/structure side its still fragile. I've reverted to poptarting to minimise visibility and get kills but it feels a very weak mech overall. Thats not a good sign when you start with 91 pts rather than having to level up the mech.

Yes. And having XL engines, stock? Suicide. The mech is 80% side torso. You couldn't miss hitting the sides if you tried. "Hey, shoulder check that Uzi," is something I've heard on comms more than once.
Step 1: LFE instead of XL.
Step 2: Apply 91 points worth of historical SP or GXP or whatever it takes.
Step 3: suffer disappointment.

#143 AnHell86

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 106 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Posted 08 August 2017 - 06:16 AM

I think we all knew what we were buying with the Uziel - big torsi and big juicy legs. The only way to counter being killed easily is to pop-tart. You can't really brawl unless it's an AC20+multiple MLs and JJs. But expect to have a wrecked torso in no time. Hunchies do a better job due to the armor quirks.

You can't boat anything either in any of the standard Uziel variants; I can't speak for the other reinforcements or Hero.

I do expect the torsi receive some buffs, because the leaderboards reflect how under-performing the mech is.

#144 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:53 AM

View PostAnHell86, on 08 August 2017 - 06:16 AM, said:

I think we all knew what we were buying with the Uziel - big torsi and big juicy legs. The only way to counter being killed easily is to pop-tart. You can't really brawl unless it's an AC20+multiple MLs and JJs. But expect to have a wrecked torso in no time. Hunchies do a better job due to the armor quirks.

You can't boat anything either in any of the standard Uziel variants; I can't speak for the other reinforcements or Hero.

I do expect the torsi receive some buffs, because the leaderboards reflect how under-performing the mech is.

That last comment is tragically true. ;)

#145 NeonKnight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 567 posts
  • LocationSurrey, BC, Canada

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:11 AM

So, the event is over, but it appears I have not recieved my injection of TOURNAMENT SUPPORTER bonus items. The toruney page does say:

*Bonus Prizes are injected at the end of the event. If you purchase and redeem the Tournament Supporters Pack before the end of the event you will receive the bonus Prizes associated with the Completed Challenges at the end of the event as well!

But no bonus when I logged in :(

#146 Sixpack

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander
  • Galaxy Commander
  • 244 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:14 AM

Rewards are out and it seems that you got them payed out per mech ranked (got 2 million cbills). So you could have potentially gotten up to 7 million per chasses as well as the cockpit items. Though no clue how the camo would have been handled. Would need somebody top 25 on one chassis twice to comment on that.

#147 BTGbullseye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:24 AM

It shows getting the pattern twice... (COU-D & MCII-2 & MCII-4 top 25) Only 1 pattern in the selection though. (how would you do 2 identical patterns?)

Edited by BTGbullseye, 08 August 2017 - 09:25 AM.

#148 Brother MEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 407 posts
  • LocationRANDIS IV

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:54 AM

View PostNeonKnight, on 08 August 2017 - 09:11 AM, said:

So, the event is over, but it appears I have not recieved my injection of TOURNAMENT SUPPORTER bonus items. The toruney page does say:

But no bonus when I logged in Posted Image

It was DELAYED a bit, but within one hour I got my additional rewards Posted Image

#149 C E Dwyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:00 AM

View Postanfadern, on 07 August 2017 - 11:07 PM, said:

Maybe poor pilots use Uziel or... the mech is fragile and not able to operate in a fair manner since LT & RT suck up all damage.

From the current leaderboard
UZL-3S top score 2,304
ANH-2A top score 3,709
COU-PRIME top score 3,185
MCII-1 top score 4,074

UZL is far and away the worse I.S medium seriously the people that thought a mech with dynasty type shoulder pads didn't need armour quirks was on something, when you look at the massive help the Annilator received.

The only way that thing works well is as a poptart, which means only the best shots can make it work well.

Any other play style you better off with just about every other I.S medium

#150 NeonKnight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 567 posts
  • LocationSurrey, BC, Canada

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:41 AM

View PostBrother MEX, on 08 August 2017 - 09:54 AM, said:

It was DELAYED a bit, but within one hour I got my additional rewards Posted Image

Thanx, Just relogged in (I had logged in half an hour after the event and got my non-bonus stuff),but yes, it appears was delayed by 1 hour.

#151 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:12 PM

I got the full Personal Challenge + Tourney Supporter bunuses, and an extra million and a cockpit annihilator from the leftover time I had afterward put intot the leaderboard.

I actually have some C-bills again! I spent them all on LFEs, HPPCs, MRMs, etc... and I can afford to go back to the Mechlab now! Yay!

#152 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 02:52 AM

I haven't yet received the tourney supporter bonus on my alt account (which does have the tourney supporter active, since the day they became available). I'm even using the title from it on that account currently. I don't think I've received it on this one either yet.

Edited by Dee Eight, 09 August 2017 - 02:52 AM.

#153 Lily of Thrace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 190 posts
  • LocationUtopia, Terra

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:12 AM

I also seem to be one of those that have yet to receive the bonus prize injection despite having the Tournament Supporter Pack 2017.

#154 James Argent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 11:24 AM

I received my bonus items on my account, but the second pack that I bought for someone else is not injecting the bonus items for them. They activated the pack the day before the event ended and according to the event page should qualify.

#155 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:49 PM

I just fired an email off to billing (seemed appropriate as they're who you contact for problems with purchases) about my alt account and the second tourney supporter (which is running and rewarding bonus 10% Cbills and XP during the games).

#156 Bobby Jubraj

Staff

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 111 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 01:25 PM

Hey Everyone,

We were able to identify an issue on our end where players who had redeemed a Tournament Support Pack, which was purchased by another player, did not receive the Bonus Rewards for this event.

Really sorry about that as this has since been sorted out and all affected accounts have had the corresponding Bonus Reward injected.

If you're still not seeing these rewards in your account and you had redeemed a Tournament Support Pack in time, send an email to technical@mwomercs.com and I'll make sure to take a look into this.

Thanks

#157 James Argent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:02 PM

The issue about which I posted has been successfully resolved. Thanks!

#158 MechaBattler

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:12 PM

Come on next event! I need C-bills for all this tech!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users