15 replies to this topic

#1 Marquis De Lafayette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn Valley Forge with General Washington

Posted 04 August 2017 - 08:48 AM

07' is the Mercenary venture of the 07 (Bacon) loyalist unit, both founded and led by Heavy Cavalry

As many of our most active pilots have achieved the loyalist faction rewards they wanted (and desire to move on) the '07 unit has now become our primary unit and we are recruiting.

We are an active, FW-first unit that focuses on communication, team play and strong tactics. Our track-record on the loyalist leaderboard speaks to our success in FW the past couple of seasons.

Our unit requirements: Teamspeak, a willingness to follow drop-calls (even if they might not always be to your preference) and a reasonable level of talent for the game. Willingness of pilots to learn the unit's play-style(s) is also necessary for us to be successful.

We do generally have people drop with us before inviting them to the unit, just to make sure it's the right fit for us both.

Interested pilots can message me (Heavy usually doesn't do the forums) and also feel free to stop by our 07 Teamspeak channel on Strana Mechty...,Bacon channel...near the bottom

IP: STRANAMECHTY.INFO
PW: StranaMechty

We are most active during the NA cycle, but are active other times (sometimes in partnership with other units) as well.

Edited by Marquis De Lafayette, 15 August 2017 - 11:54 AM.

#2 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:17 AM

'07 is adding pilots and adding planets (2 planets in the last 2 days). If you are looking for an active, organized team with a focus on winning, taking planets, etc (all while having a good time doing it!) ...then you are welcome to stop by our Teamspeak on Strana Mechty to check us out. If you have questions about us, feel free to DM me.

#3 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:48 AM

For whatever its worth, I approve of these guys... They are still working on the fine art of team damage for better team play, but, well, not everyone can be [IDI]

;)

#4 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:01 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 07 August 2017 - 06:48 AM, said:

For whatever its worth, I approve of these guys... They are still working on the fine art of team damage for better team play, but, well, not everyone can be [IDI]
;)

We had a unit member break 500 team damage a couple of nights ago. So, I think we might be finally approaching IDI levels or at least get as close as we might dare.

#5 Burt0n

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:08 PM

I joined these guys over the weekend. Friendly bunch of lads, great drops and 2 planets in 2 days aint half bad.

#6 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:46 PM

View PostMarquis De Lafayette, on 07 August 2017 - 08:01 AM, said:

We had a unit member break 500 team damage a couple of nights ago. So, I think we might be finally approaching IDI levels or at least get as close as we might dare.

Pfft, we had multiples 800+ in a single FP match (all [IDI] on [IDI] violence, of course), one of us (Nag, maybe?) hit 1500 :D

#7 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:01 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 07 August 2017 - 05:46 PM, said:

Pfft, we had multiples 800+ in a single FP match (all [IDI] on [IDI] violence, of course), one of us (Nag, maybe?) hit 1500 :D

Lol...This is one aspect of the game I am glad to concede to IDI's superior "talent" in. We cannot hope to compete with that.

#8 Don T

• PipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:13 AM

I would greatly appreciate more European players.

Although we aren't able to form a 12 man yet in the Euro TZ, we cooperate with other units.

Don't be shy! Nothing is better than seeing your enemies flee before you !!!

#9 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:42 AM

07' has taken 5 planets taken this season....is full of veteran pilots....is active (particularly in NA cycle...trying to expand into EU)....and is recruiting experienced (or newcomers with talent) pilots.

If you think you might be looking for a unit like ours....you are invited to stop by our teamspeak and drop with us. We might be the unit you have been looking for.

#10 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:09 AM

We are IS for at least this week (maybe longer), so if you are currently on the IS side and might be looking for a quality Merc unit to call home....you are more than welcome to come by our TS (listed above) and/ or message me and we can try to get you into some drops with us. Even IS pilots need more Bacon in there lives!

#11 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:21 AM

Just wanted to mention that I thought of you guys while I ate a Bacon S'More last weekend...

...but I'm not sharing..

#12 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:40 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 01 September 2017 - 09:21 AM, said:

Just wanted to mention that I thought of you guys while I ate a Bacon S'More last weekend...

...but I'm not sharing..

No need...Marik was only paying +40% vs. the +50% we were getting Clanside....but they promised to double that difference with shipments of Space Bacon.....which we obviously found irresistible....so, with that the deal was struck and our dropships left Clan space.

#13 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 12:48 PM

The Marik's have the best space bacon, I was glad and surprised to see 07 in purple. I should introduce you to Johnathan Tanner, the best smoker of space bacon this side of the pentagon worlds.

#14 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM

View PostLovas, on 01 September 2017 - 12:48 PM, said:

The Marik's have the best space bacon, I was glad and surprised to see 07 in purple. I should introduce you to Johnathan Tanner, the best smoker of space bacon this side of the pentagon worlds.

Yes....their representatives made sure to emphasize that point and that our unit would be a obvious fit for them (vs. Liao)....Lol

Besides...we hadn't tried out the IS's new toys yet (in FW) and we just needed to try something different

Edited by Marquis De Lafayette, 01 September 2017 - 01:12 PM.

#15 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:20 AM

We are IS for at least another week...short queue times and still trying out IS's new civil war toys....so, if any (currently) IS-side pilots are looking for a potential unit home....please feel free to stop by our TS this week and check us out....we will be glad to drop with you.

#16 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:05 PM

We are back Clan-side after a nice couple weeks IS, back taking planets and back (always really) recruiting quality pilots

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users