#21 Kitty Bacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 320 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUtah

Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:50 AM

This BSW-HR is pretty fun to play. Peek and poke with the dual light Gauss and light PPC to harass people. It does not do too much damage, but it is hella fun to play! With all its guns right on the nose in a very nice clump, can do a lot of accurate damage.

And if you want a much bigger punch, this BSW-X2 carries a very big Heavy Gauss to blast enemies with. Plus a nice little low heat MRM 10 for hitting people from 400+ and stripping armor for you're big gun. Could go with an SRM 6, but with the MRM10 you have 30 shots to enjoy.

Then if you want a good mid range brawler, this BSW-X2 (Thumper) is a nice Mini Atlas build. Can swap the Ultra 20 for a AC20 and the STD engine for a LFE for more speed, if you do chose.

Dual AC 10s more your speed? This BSW-P2 is a good balance between good hitboxes, slender profile, good speed and nice punch.

Like SRMs with MGs? This BSW-X1 has a good mix of speed, hitting power and staying power. The LFE ensures it has good survivability for a 55 ton Medium Mech while the light MGs and SRMs are a good crit seeking punch.

Like dual RAC 5s? This BSW-X1 has two mounted square on the nose for good convergence and high weapon points. Can take a ton of ammo out for an extra heatsink if so desired.

Edited by Kitty Bacon, 22 August 2017 - 09:59 AM.

#22 Davinelulinvega

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 69 posts
  • LocationCorridan IV

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:38 PM

After reading this thread I got me a BSW-P2 with dual RAC5. It's fun as hell, I fell in love with that mech and gonna buy some other variants to try some other here mentioned builds. The trick is to push with the fatties, they will not shoot at you until it's too late and they are literally blinded. Often makes even 100 tonners retreat in panic and with it's slim torso and some investments in survival you can tank quite a bit of the (mostly unaimed) return fire. Once your heat is full (or, in very rare occasions, both RACs are jammed) get back into cover and cool down (the weapons will be unjammed in the time your heat is down).
This thing nets me lots of KMDDs, it only lacks the last punch so your kills will not get stolen by your cheeiky team mates ;)

#23 PUFNSTUF

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:42 PM

View PostDavinelulinvega, on 30 August 2017 - 12:38 PM, said:

After reading this thread I got me a BSW-P2 with dual RAC5. It's fun as hell, I fell in love with that mech and gonna buy some other variants to try some other here mentioned builds. The trick is to push with the fatties, they will not shoot at you until it's too late and they are literally blinded. Often makes even 100 tonners retreat in panic and with it's slim torso and some investments in survival you can tank quite a bit of the (mostly unaimed) return fire. Once your heat is full (or, in very rare occasions, both RACs are jammed) get back into cover and cool down (the weapons will be unjammed in the time your heat is down).
This thing nets me lots of KMDDs, it only lacks the last punch so your kills will not get stolen by your cheeiky team mates Posted Image

Thats what im using, dual rac5's with 2 er meds in the torso. Everything is torso based so convergence is great and arms for blocking. Love it. May try the triple Rac 2 shadow hawk for kicks though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users