124 replies to this topic

#61 Cy Mitchell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:21 AM

SUGGESTION:

You have all those Clan invasion packs that are available in Tiers or as Ala Carte. If you ever put them on sale for 50% off of the prices then I might grab some of those but it is not going to happen at full price. I only want certain chassis so I will not buy more of the Tiers. The Ala Carte prices are simply too expensive for older Mechs compared to what you can get that is coming out new or in IS Mech bundles.

As a result, I have limited myself to buying Hero versions of the chassis that I am interested in and then buying the omni-pods for MC. If it was cost effective I would buy the packs to get the special Invasion versions with the C-Bill bonus and use them alongside the Heroes.

This is just a suggestion to help you make money from older stock and to help some players get Mechs that they have missed in the past. Thanks for considering the idea.

#62 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:04 PM

When the bundle sale begins, the locust bundle is actually the bargain to buy just to sell the contents. You're getting 3 mech bays, 30 days of premium, and 3 mechs which combined will sell for about 4 million cbills, for less than 2200MC. Even compared to the discounted 7 days of premium in-game store, if you bought that 4 times... it would be more than the locust bundle alone.

#63 - World Eater -

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 940 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:53 AM

Edit: disregard.

Edited by ThoseWhoFearTomorrow, 21 August 2017 - 10:07 AM.

#64 Groutknoll

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 10:20 PM

Hey Matt,

Does the color sale also include the basic (cbill) colors?
Color Sale! 50% off All the Colors

I ask because they have been skipped in some of the color sales.

Edited by Groutknoll, 21 August 2017 - 10:22 PM.

#65 Genesis23

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 227 posts
  • LocationKanton Bern, Switzerland

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:21 AM

amusing that the nerfs the KDK-3 caused made the whole bunch underperforming to even orions IIC, not even counting other clan battlemechs, but the KDK-3 can still be very strong if it doesnt get focussed fast enough (which against PUGS can happen more often than not).

#66 Nema Nabojiv

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts
  • LocationUA

Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:41 AM

That bundle sale is actually a very good deal. You basically buy a hero for its usual MC price plus one champion mech and one regular mech and a month of premium.

That is in case you missed the previous hero sale and haven't bought all the heroes you wanted.

#67 reflectorjones

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 85 posts
  • LocationKCMO

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:45 PM

Just because I feel like posting something.

7800 MC = $30
3900 MC = $15
1300 MC = $5
260 MC = $1
130 MC = $.50 (150 MC Mechbays = $.58 cents)
65 MC = $.25
13 MC = $.05

#68 Lawrence Frans

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:30 PM

thought we had 48 hours on the sale ?
not 48 yet, maybe 30 now . . and the sale is no longer there, for the Mech bays

ETA: just noticed the start times (I'm used to the times starting 10 hours later), explains why something weird happen as I was about to make the purchase, I was in the middle of purchasing the Mech Bays just as sale ended .. damn .. if I was just 5 seconds faster to purchasing

Edited by Lawrence Frans, 22 August 2017 - 05:41 PM.

#69 Nishivion

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:27 PM

Not sure if anyone has noticed but the MC page does not list a $29.95 package and the MC page doesn't have a notice for a sale either. Do you have to buy 2 $15 packages?

#70 Sparkkuwaifu

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:37 PM

The mech bays were never on sale on my end. I was hoping to buy some half off.

#71 Buenaventura

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 540 posts
  • LocationDuisburg, Germany

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:28 AM

Mech bay sale worked for me.
There are colors available for cbills? Might be why I have some ... is there a filter for that, or do I have to click through all colors to find the few cbill ones? I'd probably see that I have those already, but I'd like to have a look.

#72 Jormunrek

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:42 AM

View PostNishliau, on 22 August 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

Not sure if anyone has noticed but the MC page does not list a $29.95 package and the MC page doesn't have a notice for a sale either. Do you have to buy 2 $15 packages?

I might be missing something but I'm not seeing it either...

#73 PanzerTC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 104 posts
  • LocationA Tank

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:45 PM

All fixed.

Edited by PanzerTC, 23 August 2017 - 02:37 PM.

#74 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:30 PM

View PostBuenaventura, on 23 August 2017 - 02:28 AM, said:

Mech bay sale worked for me.
There are colors available for cbills? Might be why I have some ... is there a filter for that, or do I have to click through all colors to find the few cbill ones? I'd probably see that I have those already, but I'd like to have a look.

there is a filter, so if your just after the basic (C-Bill) colors, just set the filter to Basic

#75 Zeoraimer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 181 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:59 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 19 August 2017 - 10:31 PM, said:

everything

I knew all the twist/turn/accel/decel rates were slow, but I didn't think it was this slow... Coupled with the lower maximum twist... Holy crap.... And the unique selling point of MASC on the SB, is just not worth the tonnage when a 5 ton lighter EXE is so much better (but certainly not OP). And so I remain salty about the SB and why I no longer play it. Its just so frustrating to play.

I tested the KDK3 recently: yes its a lethal loadout - if you don't get focused. But it was so frustrating to operate.

And with that large thread about how OP or not OP the MCII Deathstrike is, will result in the whole range of MCII being nerfed too. It doesn't matter if its really OP or not, it will get nerfed due to the perception that its OP. it will suffer the same fate as the KDK range.

#76 Damogag

Rookie

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:20 PM

I can't find it either. Is there a known solution? I wouldn't mind just buying the Faction Play Warhorn but there is no option for 29.95.

#77 Matt Newman

Live Ops Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 06:07 PM

View PostGroutknoll, on 21 August 2017 - 10:20 PM, said:

Hey Matt,

Does the color sale also include the basic (cbill) colors?
Color Sale! 50% off All the Colors

I ask because they have been skipped in some of the color sales.

I think I added them.

#78 Matt Newman

Live Ops Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 06:12 PM

It's there for me... the order seems a bit odd but I see 5 packages..including this one
7,800 MC
$29.95 USD

#79 DangerousOne

• Ace Of Spades
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:29 PM

Night Gyr sale! Wonderful! I already have 3 of them. And after engine desynchronisation it's really painfull to run them. This mech now is VERY VERY VERY ..... situational. So would you buy out back two of them for full price PGI? I only need one for my "Museum of crippled mechs".

Edited by DangerousOne, 23 August 2017 - 08:38 PM.

#80 Audacious Aubergine

• The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:11 PM

View PostDamogag, on 23 August 2017 - 05:20 PM, said:

I can't find it either. Is there a known solution? I wouldn't mind just buying the Faction Play Warhorn but there is no option for 29.95.

It's there, just not where it should be - it's right at the far right end

Also, hmm, Viper sale next week... you had my attention, but now you have my interest

Edited by Audacious Aubergine, 23 August 2017 - 10:14 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users