Highest Dmg Mech Solo

90 replies to this topic

#41 Ellisson

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 04:20 AM

It also depends on what is happening in the particular game. I've been able to break 1k damage in multiple games with my HBK IIC-A, but those were patient "alpha poke, move, rinse, repeat" games.

When there is an uber aggressive murderball push, either for or against your team, then you may only get 200-300 damage. The damage would be depending on your position when the murderball rolled through. If you are right up in the middle of your teams murderball you will do better than if you lagged behind, even with lrms. If you are on the flank the enemy murderball hits and do not reposition quickly enough, you may get focused down quickly and not do much damage at all.

Edited by Ellisson, 04 November 2017 - 04:29 AM.

#42 Bonzai VI

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:49 AM

I looked through my screenshot folder

You should be able to achieve several solo kills/+ kmdd when you achieve so much dmg.
All the dmg is done without air/arty strikes.

Black Knight - 939 DMG - 3 LPL + 6 ML
Spoiler

Ebon Jaguar - 1326 DMG - 2 UAC10 + 3 MPL
Spoiler

Grasshopper-5P - 1067 DMG - 3LPL + 3ML
Spoiler

HBK-IIC - 808 DMG - 3 UAC5 + 2SML (A bit of an older screenshot)
Spoiler

(Yes, Component Destructions, Kill most damage done and Solo Kills are important)

Edited by Bonzai VI, 13 November 2017 - 05:50 AM.

#43 Zh0u

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 November 2017 - 06:32 PM

I just started this game about 6 days ago. Looked through the list of which mech to get for the first mech and gotten the HBR-Prime. Today I managed to get over 1k damage in 3 of my games using the laser vomit build. :)

#44 BP Raven

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:38 AM

Highest ever was with an Atlas DDC back in the day (2 LB10s, 2LL and 3 streaks ... yeah, i know) at around 1450 iirc, have a feeling i ran out of ammo and eventually lost both arms, think we lost the game because i had nothing left.

These days my most constant high damage mechs are the dual LB20x Warhammer, Hunch 4p with 7 MPL, 4 ASRM6 Bushwacker and Awesome 8V with MRM 60 and 2 snubs believe it or not.

#45 JigglyMoobs

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:51 PM

View Poststanieltron, on 17 August 2017 - 04:24 AM, said:

Hi,
what would you consider a mech with which you have simply the highest possible DMG done in solo queue ? (average dmg, or record dmg).

Highest consistent damage dealer for me:

Annihilator 2A, 4x uac5, 1x ac2, 1 ml, max light engine.

However, this is a try hard much because you are primary focus target once sighted. You have to constantly think about your positioning relative to red and blue and terrain to do well.

Highest consistent easy damage:

Summoner 2xerppc. Speed plus jj plus erppc plus high mounts plus agility means its hands down the best plc sniper in the game. You can get shots everywhere all the time without really trying. However, to kill you need to get close for effective component focus.

Also easy 600 to 700ish damage: huntsman with mpl or any decent firepower loadout. Again mobility is key.

Other decent damage dealers:

5x mpl wlfhnd : high danger, high payoff
6x machine mystlynx: Crist the entire enemy team if their armor is stripped. If not, sits in a corner and hides.

#46 RickySpanish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 3,510 posts
  • LocationWubbing your comrades

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:56 AM

Mmm plenty of people just nooot reading the OP lol. Imo, I would consider anything with long range and fast moving projectiles to be a very consistent high damage dealer. If you can lay down the law across the battlefield and punish anyone who breaks cover, you're all set. LRMs have a high chance to miss, and lasers risk retaliation as you have to keep your guns on target. Throughout my time in MWO then, poptart ppc/uac 'Mechs have been an absolutely staple damage dealer: Cataphract -> Highlander -> Shadow Hawk -> Huntsman. I pull 700-1000 damage games in my Huntsman match after match, and have never lost match ranking in it... Yet.

#47 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:59 PM

while OP is probably long gone with this thread having started in August

Black Knight is my highest damage Mech that I am aware of at more than 1100 damage in a quick play match, although that was gropu queue

I have done 800+ damage in quick play (not sure which would have been solo as opposed to my more usual group queue) with in completely random order:
FS9-E, ACH, SDR-5K, TBR, TDR, VPR, CDA-3M, BLR, WHM-BW, MAD. MLX, JR7-IIC, GRF-3M

as for average damage my most consistant high performers are:
Timber Wolf (various builds),
Thunderbolt -5SS with Medium Pulse Lasers,
Grifin 3M with SRM4 and 2 MPL,
Warhammer Black Widow with LPLs and Machineguns (many will call me crazy for this but it works for me)
Jenner IIC with 5 SRM4
Marauder (IS Heavy, not IIC) with 4 Large Lasers

to do realy well unfortunately requires paitence and hanging back (when I do that I feel like I am being selfish or cowardly) I much prefer to be on the front lines which reduces suvivability and damage per match but is (at least to me) much more fun and seems to contribute more to a win (most of my 600+ damage games seem to be losses).

#48 Throe

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:42 PM

[deleted by user]

Edited by Throe, 08 November 2018 - 05:56 PM.

#49 Fang01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 993 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 26 December 2017 - 08:41 PM

Highest ever was 1760 in a 4xMpl Raven 2X. Couple well placed strikes and carrying my balls off vs a couple potato atlases.
2X is pretty crap these days though.

#50 IllCaesar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:53 PM

I think my highest all time was before I took my break, in my Atlas, but since starting against about two weeks ago my highest is 1026 in my Hunchback 4-H with a UAC10 and 5 Medium Lasers with a match score of 816. Funny story, in the middle of writing this post my match loaded for my Awesome-8V. Got 956 damage and six kills with it.

Edit: I hit a 900 3 kill with my 4H and earlier this week I had a 700 MS 800 damage game in the Commando.

Edited by IllCaesar, 26 December 2017 - 11:07 PM.

#51 Laser Kiwi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Leutnant-Colonel
  • Leutnant-Colonel
  • 271 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:55 PM

best match ever? 76 in my commando-2d, with a 20fps 14 inch laptop running about 500 ms ping.

that thing earned me 1250mc 3 days premium and a bunch of c-bills.........

i honestly don't keep track, i posted 5 1000+ damage games in the annihilator 1A in the first 3 days when it was new course i was tier 3 then as well,

other 1000+ games
mad-iic-8,
hunstman with gauss and 2 er large laser on polar, that was about 1200,
rifleman C,
my favourite mech is a crab but its only good for 8-900 at very best, usually 250-500,
warhammer 6r,
marauder M variant with 5 er large lasers (polar again),

thats my list,my experience is that most mechs can do it but it depends on the pilot how early you are targeted by the other team and a bit of luck

#52 BTGbullseye

• The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 27 December 2017 - 04:13 AM

I guess I'll chime in with my best and average scores...

MCII-2: 1907 damage, 1055 match score, 4 kills, 7 assists. ~900 average after getting used to it. Average 3-5 KMDD. (2x LRM20+A, 2x LRM15+A, 2x ERML, LAMS)
MCII-4: 1739 damage, 945 match score, 4 kills, 2 assists. ~900 average after getting used to it. Average 3-5 KMDD. (2x LRM20+A, 2x LRM15+A, 4x ERML, LAMS)
MCII-A: 1027 damage, 533 match score, 0 kills, 6 assists. ~650 average after getting used to it. Average 2-4 KMDD. (2x LRM20+A, 2x LPL, 2x ERML, LAMS)
ON1-IIC-B: 727 damage, 435 match score, 2 kills, 4 assists. ~450 average after getting used to it. Average 1-3 KMDD. (2x LRM10, 2x LPL, 2x ERML, LAMS)

These are just from the ones I still have screenshots of, and considering I've been primarilly piloting only 4 mechs since I started taking SS... (I only took a SS if I got the highest match score on my team, or the highest damage in the match, starting on the 4th of August 2017)
For decent mechs that I never saved a SS, this is my best recollection...

HBR-Prime: 1400+ damage. ~450 average. 2-3 KMDD average. (2x ERLL, 5x ERML, ECM)
ADR-CN: 700+ damage. ~400 average. 2-3 KMDD average. (5x MPL)

Overall, my favorite for "fun" play so far is the MCII-A. (LRM support may be high-damage and high-kill, but it's not as fun for either team) Runner up is the ON1-IIC-B.

Edited by BTGbullseye, 27 December 2017 - 04:17 AM.

#53 Gen Lee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 232 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 07:07 AM

I recently hit my all-time high just before Christmas, right before I hit Tier 2. I managed to get 1690 Damage, 6 Killing Blows, 11 Assists, 5 KMDD, and I'm not sure about the other stats. Wish I had taken a screenshot of it.

I was running a Mad IIC with dual C-LB20X, 1 C-ERLL, LOTS of ammo for the shotguns, ECM with both enhancements, and a C-Laser AMS (which I have to turn off when pushing and brawling), and 2 Coolshot consumables. The armor is maxed out, and I threw a bigger engine in there so I could keep up with the rest of the team better at 61kph instead of 48kph. All around, it's a pretty solid build, good for getting up close and putting a hurt on something. It also supports the team around me, with the enhanced ECM and Laser AMS, preventing LRM vomit from forcing us to fight in the shade.

Usually, I do between at least 600 and 800 damage with this build, but that game I had great positioning and a good team that communicated well. It was a 12 - 0 Quick Play stomp, and by the time it was over, I was out of ammo and down to my ERLL, which I used to get the final kill with.

Edited by Gen Lee, 08 January 2018 - 07:07 AM.

#54 Water Bear

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:41 AM

Highest damage? Anything with too many ballistics. Dire Whale, Annihilator, etc.

Highest average kills is completely different. Any 2x HGR assault will bring you the kills you seek. If you just want damage but 0 kills, feel free to run any dakka boat.

#55 Feezou

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 08:14 AM

Mad Dog with 30 ATM tubes. Scored 1,432 damage by firing between 125-275 meters with indirect fire.

#56 wizwoz

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 49 posts
  • LocationLincoln

Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:14 AM

I've scored over 1600 twice and over 1400 lots of times in my kdk3

#57 Metus regem

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts
  • LocationNAIS College of Military Science OCS courses

Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:25 AM

I admit I don't rack up a ton of damage, but that's due to me using mostly PPFLD weapon systems and going for efficient kills, my personal record was with my TBR-D way back in 2014/2015, she racked up ace of spades and the creeping death achievement in the same match on the old forest colony map. My team pushed center, while I flanked up the tunnel, we caught the Red Team castled up top with everyone facing my team dumping shots down the fire lanes, not watching their backs...

#58 Throe

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:01 PM

[deleted by user]

Edited by Throe, 08 November 2018 - 05:56 PM.

#59 Metus regem

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts
  • LocationNAIS College of Military Science OCS courses

Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:09 PM

View PostThroe, on 16 February 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

As cowardly as some people would call that, it sounds like you had a very fun time shooting everyone in the back that match. Was that before the advent of in-game VoIP? I find it surprising that there was not enough warning to the others after you popped the first one... Posted Image

Yup, Clan mechs were still new then, not all of wave one had been rolled out yet... as I had indicated that was back in 2014/2015.

#60 Water Bear

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 05:26 AM

View PostBP Raven, on 20 November 2017 - 10:38 AM, said:

Highest ever was with an Atlas DDC back in the day (2 LB10s, 2LL and 3 streaks ... yeah, i know) at around 1450 iirc, have a feeling i ran out of ammo and eventually lost both arms, think we lost the game because i had nothing left.

These days my most constant high damage mechs are the dual LB20x Warhammer, Hunch 4p with 7 MPL, 4 ASRM6 Bushwacker and Awesome 8V with MRM 60 and 2 snubs believe it or not.

Totally gonna steal your builds, especially for the -8V AWS. I'd figured out the MRM part of the equation but not the SNPPCs.

View PostMetus regem, on 16 February 2018 - 11:25 AM, said:

I admit I don't rack up a ton of damage, but that's due to me using mostly PPFLD weapon systems and going for efficient kills, my personal record was with my TBR-D way back in 2014/2015, she racked up ace of spades and the creeping death achievement in the same match on the old forest colony map. My team pushed center, while I flanked up the tunnel, we caught the Red Team castled up top with everyone facing my team dumping shots down the fire lanes, not watching their backs...

Sometimes I miss old forest colony. But I remember how every match degenerated into either a f-ck it suicide push thru tunnel or endless peaking across dry land, or the occasional "what were you thinking" push through the water.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users