"support A Team/player" Function In Solaris

1 reply to this topic

#1 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,672 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:02 AM

When I found out that betting wouldn't be a thing in Solaris, I was miff since it was part of the heart and soul of Solaris. But I understand why since people could pay real money for C-bills(and the ensuing firestorm). But what if there was an alternative to betting that wouldn't hurt either party? There should be a system for Solaris that will allow us to support a team or player in Solaris. The way how it could work is that you could support either team one or team two in 1v1 or 2v2 matches. Whatever earnings you do get for supporting the player would come from the spectated match instead of your own c-bills.

Also since you are not betting your own money the stipulations should be like this:
  • If your supported player wins, you get c-bills.
  • If your supported player loses, you get no c-bills nor lose c-bills.
A system like this can work because it carries the spirit of Solaris and makes spectating matches worthwhile to watch. Also because the system is giving you c-bills from the match it will not hurt anyone who supported the losing player.

Edited by Will9761, 21 August 2017 - 09:03 AM.

#2 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:14 AM

Anything relating to cbills, because they can be bought with real money is an issue though.

if PGi removes the C-bills for real money we could easily bet c-bills.

but that might make PTW people mad.

Edited by KursedVixen, 21 August 2017 - 09:14 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users