Double Xp Weekend!

106 replies to this topic

#61 Brauer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 05:27 AM

View PostTeer Kerensky, on 03 September 2017 - 03:24 AM, said:

I've also received partial rewards, can't remember if it was key or cache. I've also received many full rewards but still that's odd.

I did too, after another drop the key was injected. I think there is an occasional glitch, for me so far it has resolved itself. I hope it has for you too.

#62 ArticArcher

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 05:55 AM

This even has been frustrating when you constantly lose due to things that are beyond your control repetitively. Just now I spent an hour with 6 matches with no wins where even one I was a light with 880ish damage. Silly how losses with prizes can jade you.

#63 Black Ivan

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 08:48 AM

I would appreciate double c bills weekend as well

#64 Saobh

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 197 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 11:12 AM

I'm just wondering what happens to all the supply cache and keys we still have in inventory when the new cache system comes in force. Are they transformed, refunded or just go "poof" ?

#65 WiNNiep00h

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:49 PM

View PostApollo777, on 02 September 2017 - 09:30 AM, said:

You are sooo right,
So far i have 6 wins out of 22 QP matches!Posted Image Posted Image

i have 2 wins out of 16 QP matches. so it can always be worse :D i have around 8 hours game time left to get the rest :D

#66 Ravagon

Rookie

• The Bushido
  • The Bushido
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 02:03 PM

Supply Cache Challenge
  • Earn a Supply Cache and Supply Cache Key for every Victory with a Match Score above 100 in Quick Play (up to a total of 15)
  • Earn a Supply Cache and Supply Cache Key for every Match played with a Match Score above 100 in Faction Play (up to a total of 15)
  • Buy a Tournament Supporter Pack and get your supply Caches and Keys doubled at the end of the event!
[color=#EEEEEE]

Challenge progress statuses are updated every hour
[/color]
Challenge Mode Reward Supply Caches and Keys Tournament Supporter Bonus* Achieve a Victory with a Match Score above 100 Quick Play Modes Posted Image 15 of 15
Recieve a bonus Supply Cache and Key for every Supply Cache and Key Reward earned (injected at the end of the event*) Play a Match with a Match Score above 100 Faction Play Modes (includes scouting) Posted Image 15 of 15
Recieve a bonus Supply Cache and Key for every Supply Cache and Key Reward earned (injected at the end of the event*)

There is a bug here in faction play.
I have alot of match scores over 100 but it doesn't count em for the event, only when you also win which isn't stated in the above event rules.

#67 ZortPointNarf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 261 posts
  • LocationIsle of Man

Posted 03 September 2017 - 10:43 PM

Event was fun, managed to complete it last night. As previously stated it was a pity Friday nights play was excluded, but it's not so bad.
Is it just me or did they increase the event duration?

Fun event, thanks PGI.

#68 Tier5 Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 10:47 PM

View PostRavagon, on 03 September 2017 - 02:03 PM, said:

I have alot of match scores over 100 but it doesn't count em for the event, only when you also win which isn't stated in the above event rules.

You are most likely mistaken, they are quite likely QP games. Remember there is quite a delay before the matches get listed on the page.

I had plenty of FP defeats before I played QP and they all got qualified.

#69 MustrumRidcully

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,644 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 12:20 AM

View PostParan01ac, on 02 September 2017 - 07:19 AM, said:

Tell me please. Why each time I unlock a supply cache I feel like PGI spit on my face?

I don't know. Normally internet people like you are slapped in the face by game companies. Had any neuronal rewirings lately?

#70 Fox the Apprentice

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:24 AM

Edit: I'm an idiot

Edited by Fox the Apprentice, 04 September 2017 - 04:25 AM.

#71 Akula0815

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 53 posts
  • LocationHanover, Germany

Posted 04 September 2017 - 01:26 PM

just another "try to get real money out of their pockets for supporters pack" event...

Whers the game that was promised to the founders?

#72 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 04 September 2017 - 01:52 PM

Anyone else hoarding the Caches until the event ends and the doubled injections come? I will have 62 caches to open. XD

#73 WiNNiep00h

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 02:26 PM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 04 September 2017 - 01:52 PM, said:

Anyone else hoarding the Caches until the event ends and the doubled injections come? I will have 62 caches to open. XD

i will have 111 i think Posted Image
maybe i will make an other video how i open them all ^^

but this event makes me crazy again. played now ...i dont know..around 35 quick plays and got 10 wins. I dont know if its me or people playing extra ****** during this kind of events.

Edited by WiNNiep00h, 04 September 2017 - 02:53 PM.

#74 Meldric Ward

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 159 posts
  • LocationTranquil

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:09 AM

Useless. I cannot even figure out how people still vent about having not enough time to finish "events" like this. It is completly meaningless and not motivating at all. If those "events" would finally begin to MEAN something (maybe in the context of FW?), I would consider to start thinking about it.

But considering to create a time schedule in order to actually FINISH one of those joke "events" is quite far away from being realistic. Why should I? To get more XP? For what? To get more cockpit clowns? For what after all? Even a Mechbay? For what? I have far more mechs than I will ever assign those failed skill-tree points (it should still read "tech-tree", btw!).

Not sure why I am writing this... Maybe because I am still a fan of the franchise and somehow can't find the exit...

Edited by Meldric Ward, 05 September 2017 - 01:10 AM.

#75 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:46 AM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 04 September 2017 - 01:52 PM, said:

Yup been saving them ever since they started talking about changes. ;)

#76 Ravagon

Rookie

• The Bushido
  • The Bushido
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:21 AM

View PostTeer Kerensky, on 03 September 2017 - 10:47 PM, said:

You are most likely mistaken, they are quite likely QP games. Remember there is quite a delay before the matches get listed on the page.

I had plenty of FP defeats before I played QP and they all got qualified.

No!
If you look at the stats list of the matches where it states if you qualify or not if you have match score above 100 in faction but a loss is not qualified but the rules says you only need the match score to qualify.
So there is a bug!
They made same qualifying rules for both quick play and faction play.

#77 VXJaeger

• The Wrath
  • The Wrath
  • 1,582 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:35 AM

THX for 7 IS CASE-modules, omnipods, medium lasers etc totally useless and worthless crap.

#78 WarmasterRaptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 205 posts
  • LocationQuébec - Canada

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:39 AM

View PostVXJaeger, on 05 September 2017 - 04:35 AM, said:

THX for 7 IS CASE-modules, omnipods, medium lasers etc totally useless and worthless crap.

Sell them
And enjoy the free cbills

#79 Sixpack

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander
  • Galaxy Commander
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 11:39 AM

I am going to stack caches and keys until I see what their rework looks like.

#80 WiNNiep00h

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:14 PM

View PostAramuside, on 05 September 2017 - 01:46 AM, said:

Yup been saving them ever since they started talking about changes. Posted Image

oh first time that i hear about that. is there any infomation what they want to change? it will be better or worse?^^ i planned to open my 111 caches but maybe i should also wait?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users