Mixed Bag

No replies to this topic

#1 Insanity09

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 551 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 02:34 PM

A few things I would love to see....

Would it be possible to show XP for a mech when I'm in the mechlab tab, but before I actually go to the skills window? (i.e., on the "Loadout" screen)

I frequently look around my mechs via the mechlab, rarely backing out to the entry screen, and while doing that, I noticed that unless I went to "Skills" or backed out all the way to the home screen I couldn't see how much XP my mechs currently have. I don't know why it was removed (it used to be on the lefthand side, iirc).

I realize this might be against lore, but why shouldn't it be possible to have both SHS and DHS on a mech? Certainly the engine heatsinks are all going to be one way or the other, and the 1.5M Cbill cost to convert the engine from SHS to DHS makes sense. But the externals are just that, separate and external, so it should be possible to equip either, not so?
My reason for asking is I've found plenty of my IS mechs where I've converted to DHS, but find that I have a spare ton or so left over that I would much rather use for a SHS instead of extra ammo (or a TC), but three slots of space are not available.

Would it be possible to have a zoom function for the mini-map? I find that in many cases, the mini map just isn't detailed enough, and I'd like to focus it a bit more.

Please, show quirks and enhancements differently. The 'enhancements" section becomes far too complicated, and seeing how much benefit I'm getting from the skill tree vs. how much specific bonuses are coming from quirks would be great (and make the individual bonuses a little easier to find, for both ST and quirks, which is desperately needed).

Finally, a faction play difference that I guarantee would make scouting more worthwhile.

Instead of the radar jammer, strike suppression.
If one side has the scouting bar all the way up, the opponents cannot use strikes. Kind of the inverse of the old long tom.
Btw, scout jamming is kinda eclipsed and duplicated by the jamming tower in incursion.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users