Achievements

7 replies to this topic

#1 Toothless

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 861 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:49 AM

Lately, when I play MWO Ive been encountering the same thing over and over, mechs on the opposite team who are ALL carrying weapons shooting at me. Its not so bad if its just one, but sometimes they are boating multiple enemy mechs all at once, and I lose armor almost instantly (Ive had my center torso cored by multiple mechs in seconds several times).

I get why c-small pulse lasers were nerfed and I dont agree with the calls for machine gun and lrm nerfs all over the place (because thats just silly) but I think its about time Paul stopped randomnerfing and focus on the main issue, the enemy team. Lets not even bring in the fact that the enemy team is allowed to carry multiple air strikes, they even get to have mechs better suited to the environment than the one I brought sometimes (cold running mechs on hot maps, etc).

Ive been playing for over five years now, Ive never really called for a nerf but this needs to change or youre going to lose a lot of players.

#2 Kanil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:55 AM

I honestly can't remember the last time I died to something other than the enemy team. They're more OP than gravity, the Terra Therma lava, and my teammates combined.

#3 Tiewolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 408 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:09 AM

I would take it even a step further. Nerf the enemy players too, cause sometimes they use strategies like pushing together, building up firelines or even try to actually play the game mode they have voted for. Op as hell! Plz pgi nerff the mental status of the
players on the enemy team or the game is doomed.

Edited by Tiewolf, 07 September 2017 - 03:10 AM.

#4 Paigan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:13 AM

I always thought it's an outrage that the enemies carry so much armor, causing me to overheat while shooting at them.
I bet their armor even makes my lasers hotter while they hit it Posted Image.
Not cool.

#5 vibrant

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 209 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:16 AM

it doesn't happen often, but I lol'd. Thanks for putting it all into perspective, Zachary!

#6 SeventhSL

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander
  • Galaxy Commander
  • 505 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 07 September 2017 - 04:59 AM

The nerfs to enemy Mechs simply don't go far enough. Enemy victory conditions need to be nerfed too. I just don't understand how your supposed to win if the enemy can simply complete their victory conditions. It is just unfair and if there is one thing I've learnt it is that nothing is my fault. I blame PGI for everything, especially the beer shortage here in Australia.

On a more serious note, thanks for starting this thread Zach. Lots of comic relief. :)

#7 Paigan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:55 AM

Aaaaand we're moved to offtopic. Off off topic. Jettisoned. AND kaete...uh...tatetätoterä... whatever.
In short: We're dead.

#8 Toothless

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 861 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 06:46 AM

The truth never dies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users