Knights Of Saint Cameron Merc Unit Forming

No replies to this topic

#1 Cabanaboy

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:00 PM

Looking to get together a bunch of new players to form a new Inner Sphere Mercenary unit, Knights of Saint Cameron. The unit will be Faction Warfare oriented.

If you love the idea of Faction Warfare, managing drop decks, strategy for maps, but are sick of dropping solo into an IS Pick Up Group(PUG) that is facing a 12 man premade clan unit, leading to an inevitable ROFLstomp, then we will be the unit for you!

What K0SC wants to do is make faction play fun for those who are experienced in the game but haven't played much FW before, or newer players looking to learn the mode and wants to play in no pressure group looking to have fun, learn, and blow stuff up. There is no strict code of conduct outside of 'don't be a tool', and we will actively help you out with all aspects of the game mode and get you up to speed. there is a forum @ http://knightsofstca...freeforums.net/ and a Discord comm app that will be used.

So come join up! Send me a Private message here, I will try to check daily. If you register on the forum, please post in the New Recruit thread and I will check that daily as well.

Looking forward to dropping with you!

~Cabanaboy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users