2017 Mechwarrior Online Annual Rewards Program

341 replies to this topic

#281 James Argent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:45 AM

The qualification page was supposed to update every six hours. I think you're expecting the Piranha to be added too quickly...just because a tweet says they're going to add it doesn't mean it's actually been added yet.

#282 Jay Leon Hart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:51 AM

View PostJames Argent, on 04 October 2017 - 07:45 AM, said:

The qualification page was supposed to update every six hours. I think you're expecting the Piranha to be added too quickly...just because a tweet says they're going to add it doesn't mean it's actually been added yet.

The announcement page and the OP have both been updated with the Piranha, so it's been added, but perhaps the eligibility page wasn't updated?

#283 Leviathan MDK

• PipPip
  • The Universe
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:34 AM

#284 XDevilsChariotX

• PipPipPip
  • The Demon
  • The Demon
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:51 AM

View PostXDevilsChariotX, on 04 October 2017 - 01:42 AM, said:

Question: Anyone know how often the qualifying page thing updates??? It's been 12 hours or so and still shows me unqualified for the Clan Top Tier.

I previously owned the Civil War Madcat MKII standard pack which I upgraded to collectors today. I also just pre-ordered the Piranha collectors pack which is suppose to count towards this now. This should qualify me for the Clan Top Tier rewards no?

Well, I contacted support. It now shows me qualified for the top tier clan rewards. They basically told me that they most likely have not upgraded the list of the mechs since they just added the Piranha and if there was any problems of it not being injected they would add it manually. Hope that helps someone.

#285 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:48 AM

Whatever gripes peeps have with the game, the Support team always seems on top of things!

Edited by MovinTarget, 05 October 2017 - 04:59 AM.

#286 M E X

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 381 posts
  • Locationg-town, Vienna, Austria, EU.

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:32 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 14 September 2017 - 11:11 AM, said:

Any 6 Heroes from those collections purchased within the specified dates.
That didnt work for ME !

I bought the FURY during the last Event and the ULTIMATE Piranha pack, the SHARD and the RAINBOW CROW yesterday ( more than 12 hours ago, so there should have been at least 2 updates to the page showing my rewards )

Either the HERO and REINFORCEMENT add-ons from the ULTIMATE Piranha pack are not considered correctly, or the PIR-1 (S) from the COLLECTORS pack included in my ULTIMATE pack doesnt Count as a HERO ! Posted Image

#287 Ovion

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 3,182 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:57 AM

View PostM E X, on 04 October 2017 - 10:32 PM, said:

That didnt work for ME !

I bought the FURY during the last Event and the ULTIMATE Piranha pack, the SHARD and the RAINBOW CROW yesterday ( more than 12 hours ago, so there should have been at least 2 updates to the page showing my rewards )

Either the HERO and REINFORCEMENT add-ons from the ULTIMATE Piranha pack are not considered correctly, or the PIR-1 (S) from the COLLECTORS pack included in my ULTIMATE pack doesnt Count as a HERO ! Posted Image
Collectors aren't Hero mechs, they're special mechs.

You only mentioned 4 Hero mechs there.

The count is:
Any 2 Collectors
-or-
Any 6 Hero Mechs.

(It really should be that 1 collectors + 3 Hero Mechs counts, but it's PGI, they can make it whatever nonsene they like)

Edited by Ovion, 05 October 2017 - 12:59 AM.

#288 Jay Leon Hart

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:07 AM

View PostM E X, on 04 October 2017 - 10:32 PM, said:

That didnt work for ME !

You can't mix Collector's and Hero/Reinforcements, it's 2 of one or 6 of the other.

Fury + Piranha Hero + Piranha Reinforcement + Shard + Rainbow Crow = 5
Piranha Collector's = 1

So either buy another Hero or Reinforcement Add-On, or upgrade something else to a Collector's.

[Edit] Posted Image 'd! [/Edit]

View PostOvion, on 05 October 2017 - 12:57 AM, said:

You only mentioned 4 Hero mechs there.

The Reinforcement Add-On also counts, so they're 5/6.

Edited by Jay Leon Hart, 05 October 2017 - 01:06 AM.

#289 Lethe Wyvern

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 489 posts
  • LocationRCW

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:06 AM

So Reinforcements and Hero Piranhas counts too? Or just Piranha Collectors Pack? And Reinforcements+Hero frome one collection counts as 1 or as 2? I already got Virago, Purifier, Arctic Wolf with Reinforcements, Piranha Standard Pack and now trying to figure out what to buy and get Top-Tier Clan Loyalty Reward(i want Hero Add-on for Piranha, Shard and probably Rainbow Crow)

#290 Jay Leon Hart

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:09 AM

View PostLethe Wyvern, on 05 October 2017 - 05:06 AM, said:

So Reinforcements and Hero Piranhas counts too? Or just Piranha Collectors Pack? And Reinforcements+Hero frome one collection counts as 1 or as 2? I already got Virago, Purifier, Arctic Wolf with Reinforcements, Piranha Standard Pack and now trying to figure out what to buy and get Top-Tier Clan Loyalty Reward(i want Hero Add-on for Piranha, Shard and probably Rainbow Crow)

UPDATED: Sept 15th

This change is made In an effort to recognize players who purchased Hero Add-ons, or Reinforcement Add-ons .

Hero Add-ons, or Reinforcement Add-ons now combine with Hero Preorders and count toward the requirements to qualify for Top-Tier Packages!

As an Example to qualify for Top-Tier IS reward a player could have
2 Resistance Heroes, 1 Rifleman Hero Add-on, 1 Marauder Hero Add-on,
Archer Reinforcement Add-on, and a Roughneck Reinforcement Add-on.

So the Collector's Pack counts as 1/2 of the Collector's requirement for Clan Top-Tier, whereas the Piranha Hero Add-On and Reinforcements Add-On count as 2/6 for the Hero / Reinforcement requirement for Clan Top-Tier.

Virago + Purifier + Arctic Wolf Reinforcement = 3/6
Piranha Hero = 1
Piranha Reinforcement = 1
Shard = 1
Rainbow Crow = 1

So any 3 of those 4 you listed, bring you up to 6/6 and qualify you for Clan Top-Tier.

Edited by Jay Leon Hart, 05 October 2017 - 05:14 AM.

#291 M E X

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 381 posts
  • Locationg-town, Vienna, Austria, EU.

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:16 AM

View PostLethe Wyvern, on 05 October 2017 - 05:06 AM, said:

Upgrade to the ULTIMATE Piranha pack and get a additiona Hero and Reinforcement in the process
OR
get 2 more Hero or Reinforcements

Edited by M E X, 05 October 2017 - 05:19 AM.

#292 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 762 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:12 AM

If now, standart mech apck would get consideredin the 6 Hero/reinforcements rule... I think we would have everything covered.

#293 Jay Leon Hart

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:14 AM

View PostCyrilis, on 05 October 2017 - 07:12 AM, said:

If now, standart mech apck would get consideredin the 6 Hero/reinforcements rule... I think we would have everything covered.

Maybe next year, though I wouldn't count on it.

#294 James Argent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:22 AM

Guys, the qualifications page hasn't been automatically reflecting any Piranha purchases as qualifying. Someone had to have the outstanding customer service team manually update it for them.

So if by your count you have EITHER two Collector's Packs, one Assault-tier Tiered Multiple Mech Collection, or six individual hero collection equivalents (including Hero and Reinforcement mechpack add-ons), and your qualification page isn't showing that you qualify because one or more of them includes the Piranha, open a ticket with customer service and they'll fix it.

But be certain first that you're not trying to combine a single Collector's Pack with three hero equivalents.

#295 thievingmagpi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:25 PM

what's the minimum I can spend to get the damn jumpbacker??????

#296 Jay Leon Hart

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:07 AM

View Postthievingmagpi, on 05 October 2017 - 07:25 PM, said:

what's the minimum I can spend to get the damn jumpbacker??????

Cougar Collector's ($30) + Piranha Collector's ($30) = $60
Purifier ($10) + Cinder ($10) + Shard ($10) + Ebon Dragoon ($10) + Fury ($10) + any Medium Hero ($15) = $65
If you own the Cougar or Piranha Standard, then the Hero Add-On ($10) or Reinforcement Add-On ($10) can be subbed for one of the above Hero 'mechs.

#297 undeadmith

• PipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:38 AM

hye i got the night gyr and madcat mkII standard packs
do the hero add-ons count towards that flying linebacker?

#298 Jay Leon Hart

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:48 AM

View Postundeadmith, on 18 October 2017 - 03:38 AM, said:

hye i got the night gyr and madcat mkII standard packs
do the hero add-ons count towards that flying linebacker?

The Hero Add-Ons and Reinforcement Add-Ons each count as 1/6, yes.

#299 undeadmith

• PipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:50 AM

View PostJay Leon Hart, on 18 October 2017 - 03:48 AM, said:

The Hero Add-Ons and Reinforcement Add-Ons each count as 1/6, yes.

so if i buy these 2 hero's i'm not gonna get the linebacker?

what if i upgrade my packs to the collectors?

#300 Jay Leon Hart

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:54 AM

View Postundeadmith, on 18 October 2017 - 03:50 AM, said:

so if i buy these 2 hero's i'm not gonna get the linebacker?

what if i upgrade my packs to the collectors?

Hero Add-ons, or Reinforcement Add-ons now combine with Hero Preorders and count toward the requirements to qualify for Top-Tier Packages!

As an Example to qualify for Top-Tier IS reward a player could have
2 Resistance Heroes, 1 Rifleman Hero Add-on, 1 Marauder Hero Add-on,
Archer Reinforcement Add-on, and a Roughneck Reinforcement Add-on.

** Eligible combinations: At least two Collector Packs from any combination of the following Packs: Kodiak;Viper; Night Gyr; Huntsman; Linebacker; Marauder IIC; Supernova; Civil War-Cougar; Civil War-Mad Cat MKII; Civil War: Escalation - Arctic Wolf; Civil War: Escalation - Nova Cat Now Including (Collector Pack) - Piranha
or a combination of any 6 Wave 1, Wave 2, IIC Clan Hero 'Mechs, Hero Add-ons, or Reinforcement Add-ons. (for applicable Clan Mech packs)

So, you need 2 Collector's or a combination of 6 Reinforcements or Hero 'mechs.

If you buy the 2 Hero Addo-Ons, that puts you at 2/6, so no Linebacker.
If you buy the 2 Collector's upgrades, that puts you at 2/2, so you get the Linebacker.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users