Traditional Progress Page For Current Event.

Suggestion

6 replies to this topic

#1 Exilyth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,100 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:30 AM

Since the ingame event browser is broken for many people (see: https://mwomercs.com...-event-browser/), could you please set up a traditional event progress page on the website until this issue is fixed so people can at least participate in the event?

#2 InvictusLee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,693 posts
  • LocationStanding atop my MKII's missile pack, having a whisky and a cigar.

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:06 PM

Yes plz. Bump.

#3 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:39 PM

Agreed. Event Progress should be checkable both In-Game and on MWO's Website. The copy on the Website can still be on the Hourly Delay, but not providing a way to check without the Game Client is flatly sacrilege at this point. Yes, I'm taking a harsh stance on this one, because they should never have removed one thing when adding another. :angry:

~D. V. "Wondering what madness went through the brains of PGI's Staff..." Devnull

#4 Harlock69

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 144 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 01 October 2017 - 11:02 AM

After a couple of emails with tech support, the 'official' word that myself and others have heard is that they can't duplicate our problems, and therefore don't have a solution.

Been told to leave the event browser open for at least 15 minutes, disable antivirus, teamspeak/ventrillo/discord-type programs, disable graphics programs like GeForce experience. None of that worked.

I tweeted to both MWO and Russ today, asking them to consider bringing the original webpage back.

#5 Big Whale

Rookie

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:12 PM

I second that. I currently have zero in the in-game event browser and no way to claim the prizes for participating in events.

#6 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:20 PM

To anyone further who comes across this thread, the request is already completed!

-->> https://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/258014-special-events-now-available-on-the-web/

~D. V. "No further posts needed here. Go there." Devnull

#7 Harlock69

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 144 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:47 PM

Pulled from the upcoming patch announcement:

"along with a potential fix for the issue that prevented the Event Browser from populating for certain players. If you continue to encounter this issue after applying the patch, please contact Support services at technical@mwomercs.com."

We'll see....

Edited by Harlock69, 14 October 2017 - 04:48 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users