• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 118 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMontréal, Québec, CA

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:35 AM

Greetings virtual family.
I've been enjoying meching with you all on MW:O for years , and still daily.
I wanted to post out the most logical incentive why many MW gamers are nowadays resuscitating a dinosaur: knowledge.
I noticed the last month a breath of revival in the Mektek's 3.1 MW platform and the only reason I wanted to share that intel with you is shown in the video.

https://youtu.be/M1NPMedx6FI

May we have more maps to play on in the near future?
Please?

Thank you for watching and taking into consideration the gaming audience trends and currents.

<S>

#2 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:25 AM

Maybe you should post this on ever effin patch that features less than 3 Maps in it. ^^
Notice the selectable gametypes and environmental and lots of pther stuff on this HUNDRETS of maps.
MWO has 20 maps in FP+QP + some unfineished experimental in private play.
IN EFFIN 5 YEARS.

Edited by The Basilisk, 17 October 2017 - 05:28 AM.

#3 Mister Bob Dobalina

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:52 AM

View PostThe Basilisk, on 17 October 2017 - 05:25 AM, said:

Maybe you should post this on ever effin patch that features less than 3 Maps in it. ^^
Notice the selectable gametypes and environmental and lots of pther stuff on this HUNDRETS of maps.
MWO has 20 maps in FP+QP + some unfineished experimental in private play.
IN EFFIN 5 YEARS.

Problem is: New Mechs pull in new money. They can't sell maps, because, as a MP only game, everybody needs all maps.

#4 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:07 PM

View PostCT Sparty, on 17 October 2017 - 04:35 AM, said:

Greetings virtual family.
I've been enjoying meching with you all on MW:O for years , and still daily.
I wanted to post out the most logical incentive why many MW gamers are nowadays resuscitating a dinosaur: knowledge.
I noticed the last month a breath of revival in the Mektek's 3.1 MW platform and the only reason I wanted to share that intel with you is shown in the video.

https://youtu.be/M1NPMedx6FI

May we have more maps to play on in the near future?
Please?

Thank you for watching and taking into consideration the gaming audience trends and currents.

<S>

TRUTH

#5 Jonesy1103

Rookie

• The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:38 PM

I'm copy and pasting this from a different thread
These are just ideas...

PGI COULD monetize maps with a purchase able Quick Play Extra Map Pack; and create 2 Quick Play queues, one for those with Original Maps and those who have bought Expanded Maps. The player base is big enough now yeah? Laugh at my idea now, see what happens.

I, personally, would love to see more maps. And I would pay MC (one off) to play on them. Like an expansion pack deal. So at first, while people are still deciding whether they REALLY like the game, there is regular Quick Play, and faction Play, academy, etc. Then later, buy the Expansion Pack, so you can have quick play on extra maps with new gamestyles , 12v12 or 6v6 option, single player XP grind missions, Noob College (quick play team vs bot scenario to help hone tactics etc) Sky's the limit here for us dreamers.

We all want more maps right team? Will we be willing to pay a nominal upgrade fee to expand the game to its full, glorious potential though? I would... (Tell me the price but)

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users