- - - - -

Reporting A Gm - Moderator Help!

Help Me Question New Player Feedback

6 replies to this topic

#1 SirSpoony

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:02 AM

Hello, I feel as if my encounter with a GM was very unprofessional and empty in his/her promises stated to help out an error that happened on my account.

It was stated that I would receive a refund and likes been many days and after replying 5 times since the GM still has not responded back and has done nothing.

How can I file a complaint?

Thanks!

P.S. Not sure if this should be here or Off-Topic, but I wanted a moderator's help, not just normal forum trolls...

Edited by RobotjoxKwonDo, 24 October 2017 - 09:06 AM.

#2 Napoleon_Blownapart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:39 AM

use these links
http://mwomercs.com/support

#3 SirSpoony

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:46 PM

Yeah, sadly that does not tell me which one to do such a thing. Didn't want to get all caught up in the red tape and wondering who is who from replies back. Like thinking I am talking to one department when I am talking to another and so on. That is why I am asking for a moderator to direct me to the correct one. Don't want to send one each then have auto-responses and replies flooding in.

Thanks for the attempt though I already knew about that page!

#4 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:13 PM

View PostRobotjoxKwonDo, on 25 October 2017 - 03:46 PM, said:

... to direct me to the correct one.

\
I see two options from the list that could apply. General and Moderation.

General is for stuff that just kinda doesn't fit in a category.

Moderation is when you have a dispute about a moderation act.

Personally, I feel Moderation probably is the better of the two options, as you wish to report on a moderator and how they handled an issue you have had. So I'd send a report to that address in this instance.

Personally, I've never had any issue with the support staff and they have been very helpful to me. I'm sorry that they seemed less than helpful to you, but I will also mention to be patent. Sometimes it takes time to correct something

#5 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,644 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:20 PM

View PostRobotjoxKwonDo, on 24 October 2017 - 09:02 AM, said:

P.S. Not sure if this should be here or Off-Topic, but I wanted a moderator's help, not just normal forum trolls...

Robot, Robot, Robot - we have exceptional forum trolls here. =]

On a more helpful note, I have reported your post so that a moderator will know to come to the thread. =)

#6 McValium

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 301 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:45 AM

for payment process issues : billing@mwomercs.com
for account issues : accounts@mwomercs.com

Depending on your subissue /original situation those 2 apply. (and no it wont get deleted if you pick the wrong one)

moderation@mwomercs.com is for forum/account penalty issues

when sending updates to tickets /emails please remember that the office is closed on weekends.

Edited by McValium, 26 October 2017 - 10:45 AM.

#7 Tina Benoit

Community Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 817 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:34 PM

Hello Robot. It appears your ticket is currently set to Pending where the GM has been awaiting for your response since October 16th when they last replied to you initial inquiry.
Please check your emails again to make sure you did not miss the GM's response from then, however if you had replied to the GM's reply on October 16th, please send me a PM and we'll investigate as to why we did not receive your following email(s).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users