44 replies to this topic

#41 Felbombling

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,978 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:28 PM

View PostCatten Hart, on 02 November 2017 - 05:03 PM, said:

Boy, have I got news for you...

You can thank me for that preview. I've Tweeted at him three times now about the new map. He must have caved. lol

#42 ForceUser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 894 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 11:20 PM

If I still feel like playing MWO I switch to one of my fun builds. Things like the MRM120 Cyclops, 2HLL+6ERML Lolalphaback, any Dual LB20 mech, 8 SRM6 Phaket. Basically a mech that's still really good but requires a complete shift in play style to help get you out fo whatever rut you're in. They tend to be mechs that have ridiculous alphas or huge damage outputs for that lol splat moments when a locust or commando rounds a corner and you turn it into puree or you 1v1 a Deathstrike and hand him his ***. Also bukakeing volley after volley of MRMs onto some poor assault or heavy at 600m never ever gets old. The game is as fun or boring as you make it.

If I don't feel like MWO anymore I tend to watch tech videos, maybe a bit of anime, play some mobile games or whatever flavour of the week steam game I' busy with.

#43 Kanil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:25 AM

I've been contemplating buying an Orion and using an RNG to randomly pick weapons for it.

View Postadamts01, on 01 November 2017 - 05:10 AM, said:

When I get bored in MWO I play Planetside 2. Which is 99% of the year.

Then sanity struck and I did this, instead.

I still want to try a randomly generated Orion though.

#44 adamts01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • 3,417 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:35 AM

View PostKanil, on 03 November 2017 - 12:25 AM, said:

I've been contemplating buying an Orion and using an RNG to randomly pick weapons for it.

Then sanity struck and I did this, instead.

I still want to try a randomly generated Orion though.

The upside to the game being pretty much dead is that you can run any mech/build and do well enough in it. So the lore builds can finally come out and play. At least someone is happy.

#45 mouser42

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 382 posts
  • Locationb-more

Posted 03 November 2017 - 03:28 AM

bug the wife till she tells me to go play something so she can sleepPosted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users