First Time Company Command In Qp

No replies to this topic

#1 gooddragon2

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:52 PM

I just recently discovered company command. I don't have a mic so I figured I'd try it out. I waited until after the match had started and about 5 seconds in I took company command (since it didn't look like anyone else wanted it).

I was piloting my snv-1 with 6 cerLLAS and LAMS.

I issued a grand total of 4 orders in the match (it was domination on the big open snow map with no buildings): Defend this position (alpha lance, square before the domination area on our side), Defend this position (bravo lance, square before the domination area on our side), Attack as primary (alpha lance, square after the domination area), Attack as primary (bravo lance, square after the domination area). In fact, one of the guys on a mic indicated that we should just push straight in and the attack orders were just a reflection of that. We ended up winning and I got to shoot at people with lasers from 600m while taking a reasonable amount of return fire. I think we won 12 and 6. Teamwork is op. Hopefully someone else will take company command next time so I can just focus on shooting people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users