Make Frozen City Interesting Again

No replies to this topic

#1 Alphaeus

• PipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:17 PM

I used to love Frozen City. The trench that emerged at E5 on the old map was a nice counter-balance to the ice cave. Now the ice cave feels superfluous, though. It's rarely a factor. What's more, it's one of the only covert ways to move from one corner of the map to another.

I propose a full remodel that, if you did it, might even make it necessary to rename the map. We need a cave at D5 that emerges up the hill from there. We could also use caves from the higher ends of the 8 Line that emerge on the wide plain at that end of the map. Like, you jump in, fall to the cave floor, and then walk out of the cave and emerge onto that plain. Going the other way might mean you need a Hill Climb tweak or jump jets. Caves in all the corners! Not big ones, just ones that make it difficult to figure out where the other team is and where they'll pop out; and that make it easy to hem them in and shoot them up, if they're not careful.

What would you rename it? That's up to you. My vote: Glacial Ridge (for all you MW3 fans out there).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users