#41 BrunoSSace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 1,032 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:08 PM

So gald this starts on Oceania prime time now \o/ I nock over most of these on Friday night now

#42 mistlynx4life

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:12 PM

I like the notion of Daily Challenges but not all of us own 'mechs in every weight class. It's the reason I couldn't finish the Ballistic Challenge - I can't fit AC20's on a Mist Lynx... lol

I forgot Trial 'mechs are a thing. Derp.

Edited by mistlynx4life, 16 November 2017 - 12:13 PM.

#43 Sleepyboy14

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 120 posts
  • LocationChicago, Terra

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:36 PM

View Postmistlynx4life, on 16 November 2017 - 12:12 PM, said:

I like the notion of Daily Challenges but not all of us own 'mechs in every weight class. It's the reason I couldn't finish the Ballistic Challenge - I can't fit AC20's on a Mist Lynx... lol

I forgot Trial 'mechs are a thing. Derp.

But you can't bring Trial Mechs into the game!!

#44 Iron Lemur

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:49 PM

Just so we're on the same page here, the rewards for the dailies are as follows:
Day 1 - 1 Million CBills
Day 2 - 2 Million CBills
Day 3 - 1 Million CBills
Day 4 - 2 Million CBills
Day 5 - 10 Thousand CBills
Day 6 - Mech Bay

One of these things is not like the others (hint: not Day 6)

#45 Steve Pryde

• Ace Of Spades
  • 1,465 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:54 PM

Nice little daily events!

#46 Sky Hawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • LocationDeep Periphery, aka Hungary

Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:08 PM

Hmm.. The heaviest part is the Destroy 20 Components ...

Page saz... 0/10 ???

Wait !!! WHAT???

10 = 20....

@MATT !!!!?

#47 suffocater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 570 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:41 PM

Finally some more things to do. THX!

#48 LordFatman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 183 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:09 PM

nice pgi starts event I played for 1 hr haven't even seen oasis for a choice cant win it if you cant pick but before it was coming up every other match

#49 Buenaventura

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 540 posts
  • LocationDuisburg, Germany

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:39 PM

2 WEEKS to complete the rubellite challenge, so don't get nervous yet.
Personally I'll either still chose it or not chose a map at all, once I've completed the challenge.

The daily challenges are nice, especially the reward for the last one. Though I have a hard time getting my new mechs mastered, ATM 6 not mastered and 2 free bays. Kinda 3, since the SMN-D gets no playtime at all.

#50 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:57 PM

I can't believe this... An extra ADDITIONAL pile of Daily Events, on top of the longer-running Event?!?!? This happens just when I thought an Event was going to not become a serious issue while my online time is severely restricted. Sadly, I know who the hell to blame, and it's more the MWO Community than it is Matt Newman caving in to the whiners. Whiners who were actually talking about More Events AFTER the Current Event, not at the same time as this one. The problem was that they wanted things to cycle faster, when doing that is just wrong to anyone who has a life or some health issues already. I even thought I would actually be able to recover a bit before we get to the Christmas Loot Bag Event that I'm in hope would be coming along. But now? I'm NOT going to get that chance! Add to this that I'm seeing reports about the Map Chance having NOT been amplified for Rubellite Oasis. I guess there's going to be a number of IRL Deaths related to MWO, because people went insane trying to keep up, and I'm likely to be one of them. :angry:

I was originally looking at an Event Review Rating of 10/10 to award this time. But with all these sudden dailies and the 'Pressure Cooker' effect that they bring, as well as the extra problems created by MWO's own Community? Nope, it just got slammed all the way down to...

2.0/10

...because even though I try to rate from all sides of the applicable fences, this has "gone from zero to madness in 0.00001 seconds flat", and then crumbled into insanity. I'm expecting to see a lot of angry posts from other users on this thread, users who won't have noticed my words here, just on the grounds of what I've been able to analyze alone. -_-

Want a better Event Review Rating? All the Daily Events need to run at least 2 days minimum, even if they overlap on each other. Making people feel like you're saying "Only 1 Day. Missed it? To Hell with you. And yeah, I crumbled in to the whiners. What of it?" is a very quick way to draw negative reactions towards anything linked to MWO's Events. Frankly, right now, this Event set is in the zone of "Abuse of the Player Base", which many won't take well to. Pardon me now while I find myself with a fresh headache, and some back pain caused by having had to sit up really hard to take notice of what's going on. <_<

~Mr. D. V. "Getting deadly serious about matters... And then having to head into battle when I shouldn't be." Devnull

[Edit by Post Author only once for a Missing Thought.]

Edited by D V Devnull, 16 November 2017 - 03:01 PM.

#51 Marius Evander

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:09 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 16 November 2017 - 02:57 PM, said:

I can't believe this... An extra ADDITIONAL pile of Daily Events,

Dev its only Cbills, if i didnt have 2 accounts I wouldn't be bothering at all, only 1 of my accounts needs cbills.

#52 LordFatman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 183 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:49 PM

great when it shows up the noobs pick another d** map 3 and a half hrs only got it 3 times looks like only if I play 24-7 I mite get it done

#53 Trixxstrr

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 48 posts
  • LocationFort McMurray, AB, Canada

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:28 PM

Why are the rewards all like 10,000 cbills x quantity 100 now instead of just saying 1,000,000 like before?

#54 suffocater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 570 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:34 PM

Everything finished and waiting for daily events 2-6.

It was fun, but the Thanny will now get a break. There are too many of them and I got enough other mechs to play with.

#55 LordFatman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 183 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:57 PM

5 hrs straight still haven't got oasis 10 times it needs to be in rotation more people have lives cant play game 24 7 7 days a week

Edited by LordFatman, 16 November 2017 - 05:58 PM.

#56 Iron Lemur

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:19 PM

View PostLordFatman, on 16 November 2017 - 05:57 PM, said:

5 hrs straight still haven't got oasis 10 times it needs to be in rotation more people have lives cant play game 24 7 7 days a week

To be fair, that part of the event is 2 weeks long....

#57 Marius Evander

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:40 PM

View PostTrixxstrr, on 16 November 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

Why are the rewards all like 10,000 cbills x quantity 100 now instead of just saying 1,000,000 like before?

coz... PROGRESS !

View PostLordFatman, on 16 November 2017 - 05:57 PM, said:

I am pretty sure you will get it done with the amount of time available to do it.

View PostLordFatman, on 16 November 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

great when it shows up the noobs pick another d** map 3 and a half hrs only got it 3 times looks like only if I play 24-7 I mite get it done

PGI want you to play more like any game company should (they used to increase map shortlist selection chance but i think they broke that and cant do it anymore)

#58 MechTech Dragoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 308 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:01 PM

So....you cant get the cbills for the thanatos event if you got rid of your 4s in favor of leveling the 4s(s)...?

#59 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:54 PM

How many times have we begged PGI not to tie challenge requirements to specific maps?

#60 James Argent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:51 PM

You didn't get the 4s(s) in the basic pack...why would running it count for the basic pack challenge?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users