Biggest Black Friday Ever!

131 replies to this topic

#121 Dragunz Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:54 PM

Anyone else having difficulty purchasing the Black Friday deal?? I have been trying for the past two hours...wont proceed. Guess they don't want my $$ for once...lol.

#122 BSG_75

Rookie

• The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:55 PM

Why can't I add more MC!? I added MC when it started, but I want to add more...Posted Image

#123 martillo

Rookie

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:56 PM

same issue here tried getting some MC, it did not respond when I click on it on many browsers and mobile devices.

#124 R1M10

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 19 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:05 PM

It works now for me!

#125 p0ttsau

Rookie

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:15 PM

View PostSimulacrum, on 26 November 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

1.) Right-click "Mechwarrior Online" in your Steam library, click Settings.
2.) Activate Steam overlay.
If activated:
3.) left-click after the start of MWO at the home screen in the bottom-left corner "Purchase MC" and your game opens a new Steam window where you can buy MC.

I've no idea if you get the extra warhorn/c-bills there. But you'll get your bonus MC.

You are my Hero of the Day. Big THANKS.
Works fine and I own 3 Heromechs more.

#126 Lazor Sharp

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 353 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:34 PM

mine worked now, thanks for fixing it all....

#127 Matt Newman

Live Ops Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:38 PM

Hello

Sorry to hear you are having Trouble Purcashing MC!
If you are unable to purchase MC today but you want to please Email Support.
Support will assist you in completing your transaction and We will honor the promotion for those that contact us!
We will honor the sale price of any of the Black Friday Content on sale at the moment once you have your MC.
Full support staff will be on hand Monday to assist you!

Sorry for frustrations with the payment portal :(
Thank you for your patience.

Matt Newman

#128 Buenaventura

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 540 posts
  • LocationDuisburg, Germany

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:41 PM

Some hours ago it still worked, about 5 hours ago.
Got me a The Arrow and Tempest so far. Should be enough heroes for the moment.
I'll get some more cbill mechs in the sale, no mech packs though. Thanatos cured me of these for a while.

#129 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:12 AM

Dangit... Thanksgiving (and NOT the burnout I was feeling) managed to stop me from finishing my research and purchases of any On-Sale Hero Mechs @ 50% Off that I wanted. Worse, I missed out on the Mech Bay 50% Off Sale, too. I guess I'll have to hope these happen again around the Holidays or sometime early next year. -_-

~D. V. "Nuts... and I might have wanted some!" Devnull

#130 James Argent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:09 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 28 November 2017 - 11:12 AM, said:

Dangit... Thanksgiving (and NOT the burnout I was feeling) managed to stop me from finishing my research and purchases of any On-Sale Hero Mechs @ 50% Off that I wanted. Worse, I missed out on the Mech Bay 50% Off Sale, too. I guess I'll have to hope these happen again around the Holidays or sometime early next year. Posted Image

Well, at least you didn't go ahead and buy MC and then forget to buy anything with it until after the sale expired. I had to spend more cash on the Cyber Monday sale to get some of what I wanted. (And yeah, missing out on the mechbays hurts.)

#131 Morghath

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:11 PM

I've put in my support email. Sure they are a bit overwhelmed and I'm in the queue, but they have always gotten back to me 100% in the past. :)

#132 arcana75

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:25 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 28 November 2017 - 11:12 AM, said:

Dangit... Thanksgiving (and NOT the burnout I was feeling) managed to stop me from finishing my research and purchases of any On-Sale Hero Mechs @ 50% Off that I wanted. Worse, I missed out on the Mech Bay 50% Off Sale, too. I guess I'll have to hope these happen again around the Holidays or sometime early next year. Posted Image

View PostJames Argent, on 28 November 2017 - 03:09 PM, said:

Well, at least you didn't go ahead and buy MC and then forget to buy anything with it until after the sale expired. I had to spend more cash on the Cyber Monday sale to get some of what I wanted. (And yeah, missing out on the mechbays hurts.)

If you wanted to buy MC and couldn't due to the MC glitch, support will honour the MC sale and the hero MC sale.

If you bought MC, but didn't buy any mech, there's still the current Premium Time sale, that's not too bad, and you can just hang onto the MC until the Xmas sale swing around, or earlier with a Mech Con sale, can bet there will be something happening with Mech Con sale-wise.

Or you can buy some mech packs at 30% off, the more you spend the more you save Posted Image

Anyway that MC on sale is an investment that will hold and never depreciate, and mech sales will always come around again. Not buying the MC at 30% bonus would be a real missed opportunity if they don't ever go up to 30% bonus again, but somehow I bet it'll come back again soon enough.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users