Epic Cyber Monday Deals!

74 replies to this topic

#21 Jean France

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:20 PM

Can additional dropdecks even go on sale? i can manage editing the deck in a minute, but a few more would be nice...but that price tag...

Edited by Jean France, 25 November 2017 - 03:23 PM.

#22 dominikabra

• PipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:42 AM

Thanks for the C-bill sale! Been stocking up on Mechbays and they feel rather empty.

#23 pacifica812

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 310 posts
  • LocationAt home, at work, or on the stage... mostly

Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:43 AM

A question for Matt...

Would upgrading an already owned mechpack to a collectors through this Cyber sale count towards eligibility for the next years top tier loyalty reward?

Thanx for your answer and thanx for the sale :)

#24 Asym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 07:51 AM

PGI many of us will not spend real $$$...... Would be a great marketing incentive to have the c-bill sale be as open as possible and include many of the suggestions above......

A real good idea: hint, hint..... Maybe, if PGI bends a little, those of us that refuse to spend real $$$ might see a cooperative jesture and reconsider not spending real $$$...... The proverbial two way street, yes?!

#25 Ensaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 831 posts
  • LocationOn a frozen rock .....

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:38 AM

No Civil War packages... I want the Annihilator package..... but alas, not on sale ......Guess I'll await them on C-Bills....

#26 Captain Zapp

• PipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNZ

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:43 PM

View PostKhalcruth, on 24 November 2017 - 03:38 PM, said:

Still hoping that some day Drop Decks will go on sale. I have the MC's to buy them at 1500 each, but it's just not a price I'm willing to pay.

What would be really epic is if you had a special sale of "drop decks for C-bills".

Extra decks are a nice convenience when you have a few mechs and want to swap them out to match terrain, but likewise, I do not use valuable MC on them when it is better spent on a new mech.
It would also be good if a drop deck was included in new packs, or at least given as an early adopter bonus.
I am currently enjoying my new Thanatos pack and hero add-on that all came with mech bays, but it would be a nice touch to have a drop deck included for them.

Edited by Captain Zapp, 26 November 2017 - 01:45 PM.

#27 PanzerTC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 104 posts
  • LocationA Tank

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:54 PM

PLEASE POST the prices on Facebook. I will not be able to check the store until late. I want to make sure I have things lined up to make some purchases.

#28 C E Dwyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:27 PM

Nothing seems to register a discount on the website still regular pricing

#29 Dewodahs

• PipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 23 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:25 PM

Sale seems to be running a little behind schedule.

#30 arcana75

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:27 PM

View PostDewodahs, on 26 November 2017 - 04:25 PM, said:

Sale seems to be running a little behind schedule.

Yeah. BF sales are over, but the CM sale doesn't seem to have started yet. I looked at the in-game PT prices, they are the same.

#31 Dewodahs

• PipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 23 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:29 PM

View Postarcana75, on 26 November 2017 - 04:27 PM, said:

Yeah. BF sales are over, but the CM sale doesn't seem to have started yet. I looked at the in-game PT prices, they are the same.

Yeah I was sitting on the Home screen and saw the update flash through that ended the Black Friday sales. Realized it was 7pm EST which is the announced start time of the Cyber Monday sales and sadly none of the colors seem to be on sale yet.

#32 Cy Mitchell

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:29 PM

View PostCathy, on 26 November 2017 - 03:27 PM, said:

Nothing seems to register a discount on the website still regular pricing

The sale prices were not supposed to start until 7PM EST which was over 1/2 after you posted.

I see the sales are active on the website store as of now. I must say that I am hugely disappointed that they chose to only discount the Clan Wave 1, 2 and 3 Tier packs and not the ala carte packs. I own many of those Tiers as C-Bill purchases and will not buy several layers of Mechs that I do not want just to get to the one Mech that I do want. I really think they missed an opportunity to sell some of the old Invasion Clan Mechs when they chose not to give substantial discounts on the ala carte selections. Oh well.

The "in game" sales does not seem to be working. I see no colors on sale and I see no decals on sale. I had hoped to grab a decal and a color to complete the team colors on an alt account for my son to play. If the stuff really is on sale then it must be very "select" because nothing that I want is on sale. Posted Image

#33 Dewodahs

• PipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 23 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:43 PM

View PostRampage, on 26 November 2017 - 04:29 PM, said:

The sale prices were not supposed to start until 7PM EST which was over 1/2 after you posted.

I see the sales are active on the website store as of now. I must say that I am hugely disappointed that they chose to only discount the Clan Wave 1, 2 and 3 Tier packs and not the ala carte packs. I own many of those Tiers as C-Bill purchases and will not buy several layers of Mechs that I do not want just to get to the one Mech that I do want. I really think they missed an opportunity to sell some of the old Invasion Clan Mechs when they chose not to give substantial discounts on the ala carte selections. Oh well.

The "in game" sales does not seem to be working. I see no colors on sale and I see no decals on sale. I had hoped to grab a decal and a color to complete the team colors on an alt account for my son to play. If the stuff really is on sale then it must be very "select" because nothing that I want is on sale. Posted Image

None of the decals or colors are showing on sale at all which is sad because that's what I was really looking forward to with this sale. I actually Stopped myself from buying a couple of the hero mechs on sale just to hold some MC for the colors.

#34 Darrious Quinn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 244 posts
  • LocationUS East Coast

Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:01 PM

Yea it seems like we are an hour into this sale and all in game prices at least appear to be normal prices. great... you guys not only bungle the Tharkad "Ties are very unlikely" event AND a sale all in the same night.

GG PGI.GG.

#35 Dewodahs

• PipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 23 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:07 PM

PGI can you all extend the Cyber Monday sale period since it's not working as intended right now? I really want to buy some of the colors and decals going on sale. If it takes much longer, and I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat, I won't get the chance to as the sale will end before I can get back home to log in and buy things.

#36 Jonathan8883

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 708 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:32 PM

I exited MWO entirely and logged back in. Still no sale in the Camo Spec screen.

#37 Tier5 Kerensky

• Bridesmaid
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:45 PM

Yep observing the same, the ingame Cyber Monday sales seems not to be working.

Edited by Teer Kerensky, 26 November 2017 - 05:46 PM.

#38 arcana75

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:12 PM

Any change to the in-game CM sale status?

#39 Dewodahs

• PipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 23 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:13 PM

Not that I've seen, I'll relog after this match and see if maybe that changes anything.

#40 Matt Newman

Live Ops Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:13 PM

Sales should be live now!

M

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users