The Year Of Battletech Article On Polygon!

65 replies to this topic

#61 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:21 PM

My whole life,” Bullock said in an interview with Polygon, “is just guided by this notion that I must give MechWarrior fans the things what they’ve always dreamed about."
[color=#000000][/color]
Oh realy? so thats why so many founders and veterans and so many others from CB on, leaved the game. All the guys who trusted your promises and nothing more wanted then a MW game with cool SIM feeling and just the stuff you said we´re getting it.
Nothing more. Why else after 5 years you dont even know how what and where to do, to make the game better.Just doctoring here and there around, nothing more.because you even dont play your own game, you would better know what where and how to do if you would play it.
Why else more and more players are leaving and no new coming after? Because you gave / give and going to give us what we dreamed bout? So we all dreamed bout, hat you call your loyal Community,Cheapskate`?( one of the loyalst EVER without us this game would be dead and gone long time ago)
Best example for the BT Com. LL . Mabe not many people around there but hey, still alive.
Sry but i really doubt it , that you even have a single idea what we really want and much less what we ´re dreaming bout!
.Why else you are asking for ideas for missions? Why else there is no Cokpit just a HUD? Because you know what we´re dreaming bout??? Sure?Really sure??? If you had an idea what we are dreaming bout, then there would be a Cokpit in the first videos that would blow us all away. on first look.
You had in the CB a full Forum with thousands of more then good ideas for MWO and you dont cared bout and listened to the ideas. We could have a lore based CW and so much more..
And again you have the chance to get a whole Forum full with ideas for a MW5, that could be a milestone in MW history. NO- you´re asking on Twitter and not here.(facepalm)
-seems something is happening the second time. You have a Forum with a Comm that has so many good and cool Ideas

USE IT!!!
Make a Subforum with the title: "Awesome ideas for a glorius MW5"
USE THIS AWESOME COM AND COLLECT HERE ALL THE IDEAS FOR MISSIONS;COKPIT DESIGN AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED:: LET US HELP YOU AND LETS MAKE A MW TITLE TO TALK ABOUT IN YEARS BOUT IT. EXACTLY HERE, NOT ON TWITTER OR SOMEWHERE ELSE.
btw.
Better employ a PR agent, before more statements like the last make the people more and more angry!!!.

Edited by Mighty Spike, 06 December 2017 - 03:33 PM.

#62 PFC Carsten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:37 PM

You know, there's this old PR trick asking people for ideas in hope that some of them will be easy enough for your skill set to wrap around and implement. In the aftermath, you just go and tell everyone how it's not your fault and how you listened to the voice of your community. It was what they wished for after all.

#63 Naitrael

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:00 PM

View PostMighty Spike, on 06 December 2017 - 12:21 PM, said:

My whole life,” Bullock said in an interview with Polygon, “is just guided by this notion that I must give MechWarrior fans the things what they’ve always dreamed about."

Oh realy? so thats why so many founders and veterans and so many others from CB on, leaved the game. All the guys who trusted your promises and nothing more wanted then a MW game with cool SIM feeling and just the stuff you said we´re getting it.
Nothing more. Why else after 5 years you dont even know how what and where to do, to make the game better.Just doctoring here and there around, nothing more.because you even dont play your own game, you would better know what where and how to do if you would play it.
Why else more and more players are leaving and no new coming after? Because you gave / give and going to give us what we dreamed bout? So we all dreamed bout, hat you call your loyal Community,Cheapskate`?( one of the loyalst EVER without us this game would be dead and gone long time ago)
Best example for the BT Com. LL . Mabe not many people around there but hey, still alive.
Sry but i really doubt it , that you even have a single idea what we really want and much less what we ´re dreaming bout!
.Why else you are asking for ideas for missions? Why else there is no Cokpit just a HUD? Because you know what we´re dreaming bout??? Sure?Really sure??? If you had an idea what we are dreaming bout, then there would be a Cokpit in the first videos that would blow us all away. on first look.
You had in the CB a full Forum with thousands of more then good ideas for MWO and you dont cared bout and listened to the ideas. We could have a lore based CW and so much more..
And again you have the chance to get a whole Forum full with ideas for a MW5, that could be a milestone in MW history. NO- you´re asking on Twitter and not here.(facepalm)
-seems something is happening the second time. You have a Forum with a Comm that has so many good and cool Ideas

USE IT!!!
Make a Subforum with the title: "Awesome ideas for a glorius MW5"
USE THIS AWESOME COM AND COLLECT HERE ALL THE IDEAS FOR MISSIONS;COKPIT DESIGN AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED:: LET US HELP YOU AND LETS MAKE A MW TITLE TO TALK ABOUT IN YEARS BOUT IT. EXACTLY HERE, NOT ON TWITTER OR SOMEWHERE ELSE.
btw.
Better employ a PR agent, before more statements like the last make the people more and more angry!!!.

First of all, we got a MW Game with cool sim feeling...

Second: It's actually quite common for Not-AAA-Games to ask the community for good ideas, they are just trying to show some interactivity, so you may wanna cut them some slack instead of focusing so hard on that one Announcement Post.

Maybe I misunderstood your rant, your English sentencing is a bit hard to wrap my head around.

#64 Eiswolf

• Fury
  • Fury
  • 3,417 posts
  • LocationRedfield

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:43 AM

View PostNaitrael, on 06 December 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

No!?
MWO isnt a real MW Game with cool Sim Feeling.
Assaults were Not Assaults, i have no fear about Assaults in Lights, Mediums or Heavys.
There gives No Heat effect (flickering HUD, reduce of Speed, or fail AIM etc.)
No Pilot effect by Cockpit Damage or heavy damaged Mech, the Pilot have no disturbance, no blackouts, No Problems with aim, No Problems with flickering view, No reduce in reaction etc.
And many more what make a Simulator to a Simulation.
In MWO is no one effect there was writen in the books of Battletech.

MWO is a slow Arcade Shooter for peoples in midlife with minimal Elements of Simulation.
But it is okay for one or two hours of Fun, so i Play it and have fun but it isnt a MW Game with cool Sim Feeling and it isnt a Game with the quality of MW2, MW3 or MW4 but it is okay to have fun for one or two hours per day.

It is the only one new Mech Game since 15 Years with BT Settings.

This is my opinion but MWO makes fun.

Edited by Eiswolf, 07 December 2017 - 01:56 AM.

#65 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:11 AM

Second: It's actually quite common for Not-AAA-Games to ask the community for good ideas, they are just trying to show some interactivity, so you may wanna cut them some slack instead of focusing so hard on that one Announcement Post.

Maybe I misunderstood your rant, your English sentencing is a bit hard to wrap my head around.

no no, no rant, just the truth. Yeah i know my english is #$%&§. if it would be a rant the Word filter had a hard job. aand the post would be deleted after a few seconds and my name would be pink
I meant MW5 with cool Sim feeling., MWO is okay but not what i understand under a SIM. Yeah we have Cokpit and i love it but thats not enough to be a Sim.-What Eiswolf said-
To ask the Com for Ideas is a good thing but
I just have a problem with, that they ask again over Twitter and other Social media..Some important news in the past was posted somewhere else and not where it should be, here. So why do we have this Forum??
Here is the best place for collecting ideas and asking the people

Iam just angry bout how rRB acts. He never delievered what he promised for MWO and now he´s talking like he delievered what he promised and like it was better then the promised end game.. A Few of his statements are simply a effrontery to man ypeople.
and the other thing:This Com is one of the Loyalst and helpful, i ever saw. And i saw a lot of Com´s in my 40 years,not only Gaming Communitys. To offend this Com is not okay, simply as that (cheapskate comment)
, after 5 years development i would expect much more . Dont get me wrong, i love MWO, i had in the 5 years here, in more then 450000 matches whole lot of fun and i´am going to stay here 4 sure till the end (of me or the game).

So thats the moment i jump out here ,before i wrte things i dont want toPosted Image

Edited by Mighty Spike, 07 December 2017 - 03:58 AM.

#66 PFC Carsten

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:36 AM

That's awesome news, buddy! Do you happen to have a link handy? I'm all but ready to abandon ship. You know, HMS Russtanic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users