99 replies to this topic

#21 Hobbles v

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 354 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:18 PM

View PostXavier, on 06 December 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

Lovas while I respect BCMC and am even friends with a bunch of you and I do look forward to our matches together, the reason there arnt more matches of us against your large groups is lately you haven’t had a large group..... all I have seen of bcmc recently is them getting carried by EVIL. I don’t see bcmc dropping by themselves at all....which makes me wonder how long before more bcmc pilots jump ship and head to EVIL?

Certainly looks like they a really "carrying us". Guess tonight doesn't count as recently.

(Skip to 15 minute mark if you don't want to sit around watching banter for 15 min while they sit outside to be salty)

Also Xavier, just for you, since I do not take kindly to ignorant slander towards my unit. Here is the scores of every match this past week that I have been in with Evil. Does it look like we are being carried? Looks like a pretty mutually supportive team up to me.

Stop making excuses for your losses, just take them and learn from them, do that instead of getting a salty/defeatist attitude every time you see a BCMC tag next to an Evil tag and you will win some games sometimes.

Edited by Hobbles v, 07 December 2017 - 04:45 PM.

#22 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:05 PM

View PostLovas, on 05 December 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

For Tanner: Die Clanner

That’s all I gotta say bout that

Well one more thing. My boreal had one evil who wasn’t in our group. The other one we were grouped with many evil with mikie.exe, not even in the same universe.

and the last 3 I played you in had 4 EVIL and 6 BCMC.

You guys are a great group, and you beat our new guys almost all the time. We are lucky to get to 50-50 against your main guys vs ours, it;s probably more like 60-40 to you. But I won 3 in a row against you guys a couple of nights ago, my 8 man against a 7 of BCMC so it's not like we don't win either. Posted Image

That being said, looking forward to the next match. Win or loss it is always great seeing you guys play well, and the more units playing the better for all of us. I wish more units were like both of ours, willing to queue up even against you guys and EVIL, and play. Lately it seems like we win 3-4 and they quit.

Edited by Kwea, 06 December 2017 - 11:11 PM.

#23 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:12 PM

Im just disapointed not a single game you guys are posting have me in ;(

#24 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:26 PM

View PostMahikan, on 05 December 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

Also I though mj12 disbanded.

We have 56 members at the moment. We field Group Queue and FP teams of around 6 to 12 almost every night. In fact, we just ranked up to #5 on the FP leaderboard (behind our now disused alt unit, 21JM) yesterday.

#25 50 50

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationTo Nova or not to Nova. That is the question.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:16 AM

Oh thanks the mech lords.
When I'm stuck at work, this is exactly what will help pass the time.

#26 r4zen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 309 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:22 PM

View PostWolfy36, on 06 December 2017 - 09:16 AM, said:

LMAO, jesus, I just watched the match where you rolled us the other night on defend and saw how triggered I got (Nice job on trolling me, got me fricken worked up lmao). I may or may not have had a fewwwwwwwwww too many beers behind the drop caller wheel that night.

That being said, it was cool watching the match and learning a few things about how you guys counter call that. I made a terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible call bringing those 90-100 tonners in the Alpha gate instead of going Beta like usual so was great being able to watch everything fall apart gloriously.

EDIT: Also LOL the ppl looking for games where they beat MS. That's why you can create your own channel and record the matches and post them there. Every unit at some point has beaten the other unit. We all know that already.

#sorry #notsorry

#27 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:16 PM

View PostAppogee, on 06 December 2017 - 11:26 PM, said:

We have 56 members at the moment. We field Group Queue and FP teams of around 6 to 12 almost every night. In fact, we just ranked up to #5 on the FP leaderboard (behind our now disused alt unit, 21JM) yesterday.
I miss shooting at you guys, what times are you on?

#28 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:27 PM

View PostXavier, on 06 December 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

..all I have seen of bcmc recently is them getting carried by EVIL...

You're just angry because MercStar can't be carried by KCom...IN CLAN TECH Lulz

And just for you Cheekiez, one with you in it.

View PostGrus, on 07 December 2017 - 04:16 PM, said:

You mean farting in their general direction because come on man...we all know you can't shoot! Posted Image

Edited by Lovas, 07 December 2017 - 09:35 PM.

#29 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:46 PM

View PostGrus, on 07 December 2017 - 04:16 PM, said:

Our peak times tend to be from 7pm GMT onwards. A bit earlier some nights. See you there :)

Edited by Appogee, 07 December 2017 - 10:47 PM.

#30 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:05 PM

we field 4 12s, with maybe 6 other units in them scattered. I didn't need anyone to carry me against you this week. It's always a good game, and we queue up multiple times even when you are beating us. :D

#31 November Juliet

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • 111 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:24 AM

I’m coming out of mech retirement this weekend just to due some
Stomp stomp. See you out there.

#32 McGoat

Banned -Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 629 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:32 AM

Only commenting because "lol" at EVIL carrying us..
Someone recently said that in game, too, from MS *gasp*.
I do think, outside of Mikey using controldropshipturrets.exe and killing enemies from there, that our two teams simply compliment each other; due to similar play styles we tend to seamlessly integrate. That is not to say that we don't lose, too. Hobbles uploads losses the same as wins :)

#33 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:22 AM

View PostLovas, on 07 December 2017 - 09:27 PM, said:

You're just angry because MercStar can't be carried by KCom...IN CLAN TECH Lulz

And just for you Cheekiez, one with you in it.

You mean farting in their general direction because come on man...we all know you can't shoot! Posted Image
if I can't shoot then War God can't twist.. killed him twice in a game ( gg btw lots of fun )

Edit: cellphone derp.

Edited by Grus, 08 December 2017 - 11:22 AM.

#34 Kaoba

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 214 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:19 PM

gooosh i lost hope and willing to play the game weeks ago due to the boring state of the game (nerfs, no CW dev etc) but drama never disappoints xD. Now i feel like dropping again Posted Image

Edited by WayTooSexy, 08 December 2017 - 12:19 PM.

#35 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:00 PM

WTS you're in EVIL right? Been seeing a lot of your tags D roping with BCMC lately, still moving everyone over?

#36 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:10 PM

Exactly Sexy...this game has no depth, we create our own!

#37 naterist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:13 PM

View PostWayTooSexy, on 08 December 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

gooosh i lost hope and willing to play the game weeks ago due to the boring state of the game (nerfs, no CW dev etc) but drama never disappoints xD. Now i feel like dropping again Posted Image

a win is when someone from ms starts claiming your stream sniping over all chat.

#38 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:54 PM

View Postnaterist, on 08 December 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

a win is when someone from ms starts claiming your stream sniping over all chat.

Holy crap man, that was the funniest thing and most true thing you’ve ever said. Cuidos

Because you know, they NEVER do that

And Kwea, did you unfriend me because you would be scared to know if I knew if you were dropping or not?? I remember when you used to come over and ask us about builds and tactics...now you act all high and mighty - pretty funny

Edited by Lovas, 08 December 2017 - 06:18 PM.

#39 W4R GOD

• PipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 90 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:41 PM

View PostGrus, on 08 December 2017 - 11:22 AM, said:

if I can't shoot then War God can't twist.. killed him twice in a game ( gg btw lots of fun )

Edit: cellphone derp.

You have now insulted my e honor and I am forced to retaliate. I have been practicing the Twist all day and am coming for you Grus!

#40 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:55 PM

I have not been on a lot the last couple weeks, but it sure was fun to break Kwea's "win streak" I've heard so much about against BCMC. I've played against 4 MS groups the last 2 nights....4 wins for us! Watch Hobbles's Twitch!

woop Posted Image Love ya

Edited by Lovas, 08 December 2017 - 08:01 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users