99 replies to this topic

#41 Mahikan

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 76 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:02 PM

View PostLovas, on 08 December 2017 - 07:55 PM, said:

I have not been on a lot the last couple weeks, but it sure was fun to break Kwea's "win streak" I've heard so much about against BCMC. I've played against 4 MS groups the last 2 nights....4 wins for us! Watch Hobbles's Twitch!

woop Posted Image Love ya

Jesus there is ALOT of salt on both sides of this thread.

Mostly I was hoping to use this as a thread to promote youtube channels and I was fine with yours in this forum post. Let's settle down gents.

Also let's just put this to rest, BCMC is most likely better as a average. Remember mercstar is close to 200 members, it would be all but impossible to keep our pilot skill at the maximum with that many members, specially since we recruit new members to teach them and show them.

But BEST BCMC vs BEST Ms and we'd probably be even. We just like to distribute skills evenly amount groups which means lower skill groups all together.

Now everyone calm there ******* and move on.

Edit: Honestly it would be pretty cool to have a 12 on 12 with merstars best vs bcmc's and try and sync drop vs each other.

Edited by Mahikan, 08 December 2017 - 11:03 PM.

#42 McGoat

Banned -Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 629 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:37 AM

Hmm.

View PostMahikan, on 08 December 2017 - 10:02 PM, said:

But BEST BCMC vs BEST Ms and we'd probably be even. We just like to distribute skills evenly amount groups which means lower skill groups all together.

I don't believe you.

Edit: Honestly it would be pretty cool to have a 12 on 12 with merstars best vs bcmc's and try and sync drop vs each other.

While that'd be nice in a FP setting, i'm sure our leadership could setup a private lobby :)

Edited by McGoat, 09 December 2017 - 01:03 PM.

#43 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:52 AM

Jesus there is ALOT of salt on both sides of this thread.

This happens when the game itself has no depth and unit vs unit pride is all we have. Take Kwea for example. He is a nice dude, talks a lot but generally enjoyable to be around. Last night we played - tons of trash talk and general adolescent BS going on. After the game he came into our TS and told us nice game and all pleasantries ensued. He didn't take what I said personal, I didn't take what he said personal and we laughed about it and moved on.

I did find something for ya Mahikan. A loss we had against MS back in September. We were still mercs back then (didn't start the loyalty tours yet). Instead of publishing a boring video of you guys base rushing I just took screen caps of the chat. It is much more entertaining than the match.
-You guys were claiming you started base rushing because you were tired of clan linebacker rushes. Yet you do the exact same thing now.
-You claimed we were clan loyalist because we needed superior tech. You clearly didn't (and still don't) know who we are. Yet now you are clan loyalist.
Situation: MS, Full group, IS tech. BCMC, 6, Clan Tech. Map/Mode: HPG/Incursion
Posted Image
Don't take away the salt. It adds fun to the game as long as you don't get butthurt by it.

Oh, I forgot...die clanner!!!

Edited by Lovas, 09 December 2017 - 11:04 AM.

#44 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:40 PM

View PostW4R GOD, on 08 December 2017 - 07:41 PM, said:

You have now insulted my e honor and I am forced to retaliate. I have been practicing the Twist all day and am coming for you Grus!
I did not know Innersphere Freebirth understood the concept.. I am impressed.

Just don't bring that Lrm stalker again... ;) lol

#45 Mahikan

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:19 PM

View PostLovas, on 09 December 2017 - 09:52 AM, said:

This happens when the game itself has no depth and unit vs unit pride is all we have. Take Kwea for example. He is a nice dude, talks a lot but generally enjoyable to be around. Last night we played - tons of trash talk and general adolescent BS going on. After the game he came into our TS and told us nice game and all pleasantries ensued. He didn't take what I said personal, I didn't take what he said personal and we laughed about it and moved on.

I did find something for ya Mahikan. A loss we had against MS back in September. We were still mercs back then (didn't start the loyalty tours yet). Instead of publishing a boring video of you guys base rushing I just took screen caps of the chat. It is much more entertaining than the match.
-You guys were claiming you started base rushing because you were tired of clan linebacker rushes. Yet you do the exact same thing now.
-You claimed we were clan loyalist because we needed superior tech. You clearly didn't (and still don't) know who we are. Yet now you are clan loyalist.
Situation: MS, Full group, IS tech. BCMC, 6, Clan Tech. Map/Mode: HPG/Incursion
Posted Image
Don't take away the salt. It adds fun to the game as long as you don't get butthurt by it.

Oh, I forgot...die clanner!!!

I mean at the time, we literally could not go clan due to mass amount of ghost drops. You left out the part where we were innersphere loyalist for 6 weeks, and have only been clan loyalist for 2 weeks. Plus the only reason we are loyalist swapping, is most of us are close to max rank 10 as merc, So why even bother staying a merc, you get much better rewards just swapping loyalist factions. Classic PGI

and Guess what, were getting ghost drops. Again close to 20+ over the last three days. You also seemed to have cropped out a lot of the chat.

We pretty much can't be clan or play with the new clan mechs due to the fact that there is a very real tech imbalance. Which means ALOT of merc, or regular faction players don't bother with playing IS, because there is no reason too. **** both o7 and Evil were saying the only reason they were getting drops period was because of that fact that we had gone innersphere for so damn long. It got tiring playing as only innersphere specially since all the new civil war mechs droped that we couldn't play like the madcat and Novacat. But the tech imbalance doesn't need to be rehashed here since it's been done over and over again. Pgi just doesn't want to give incentive to playing as innersphere.

I mean you guys were clan for almost the entire length we were innersphere. Plus other groups seem to follow us when we switch factions, Like mazr and others, Maybe it's just coincidence. I'm sure you guys get frustrated only playing one or two units a night who give up after one loss, and then get stuck ghost dropping or playing pugs.

I mean for gods sake they released three new clan factions and didn't think that would effect faction play balance.

Edited by Mahikan, 09 December 2017 - 03:22 PM.

#46 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:49 PM

View PostMahikan, on 09 December 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

Plus the only reason we are loyalist swapping, is most of us are close to max rank 10 as merc,

Say it isn't so, you veteran you. WTF are you again?

You also seemed to have cropped out a lot of the chat.

I didn't. Don't make me post that stupid *** video where you base rushed and couldn't do it in one wave...

Which means ALOT of merc, or regular faction players don't bother with playing IS, because there is no reason too.

But you sure were playing the other card when it didn't suit your agenda

I mean you guys were clan for almost the entire length we were innersphere.

this statement is wrong, and it just shows how little you understand the CW community. I'll post my stats for the last year by merc/faction to show you, then you show me yours. We went clan loyalist for exactly 3 weeks.

Listen, I get it that you are in a successful unit and are proud of that; and you should be. I've said it before, that I think what Xavier has done with the new MS is incredible and you have all done an awesome job. But don't pretend YOU are a competitor. Your "Good Players" in MS...I know them. I knew them before you knew them. I am what you would call "rock bottom" on my team but I still work better with my team because we are small, and I know what they are doing and they know what I am doing. We won the last Tuk event (for what I consider the only measure of success for an individual unit, win loss ratio - the highest out of ever other unit in the game https://docs.google....it?usp=sharing.(just hit the overall tab) Only so may things 17 players can do for an event other than win your matches.

MS is a beast again - no doubting that. Like I've said, be proud, but don't be stupid about it. There are units and players a bazillion times better than I am AND whatever you can field. Be humble in your strength of numbers.

And for all you whipper snappers out there, objective/base rushers out there - why in the hell do you play this game if not to fight? Man up MFU's

Edited by Lovas, 09 December 2017 - 05:24 PM.

#47 Mahikan

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 05:41 PM

View PostLovas, on 09 December 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

Say it isn't so, you veteran you. WTF are you again?

I didn't. Don't make me post that stupid *** video where you base rushed and couldn't do it in one wave...

But you sure were playing the other card when it didn't suit your agenda

this statement is wrong, and it just shows how little you understand the CW community. I'll post my stats for the last year by merc/faction to show you, then you show me yours. We went clan loyalist for exactly 3 weeks.

Listen, I get it that you are in a successful unit and are proud of that; and you should be. I've said it before, that I think what Xavier has done with the new MS is incredible and you have all done an awesome job. But don't pretend YOU are a competitor. Your "Good Players" in MS...I know them. I knew them before you knew them. I am what you would call "rock bottom" on my team but I still work better with my team because we are small, and I know what they are doing and they know what I am doing. We won the last Tuk event (for what I consider the only measure of success for an individual unit, win loss ratio - the highest out of ever other unit in the game https://docs.google....it?usp=sharing.(just hit the overall tab) Only so may things 17 players can do for an event other than win your matches.

MS is a beast again - no doubting that. Like I've said, be proud, but don't be stupid about it. There are units and players a bazillion times better than I am AND whatever you can field. Be humble in your strength of numbers.

And for all you whipper snappers out there, objective/base rushers out there - why in the hell do you play this game if not to fight? Man up MFU's

Man, You really need to take a breather. Jesus I had maybe one sentence in my last post about you guys and you turned it to be completely all about you.

I also in this thread I did not insult or rage at your unit so I have zero idea where I made any comment at that would give you the idea that i believed we were gods at this game.

In fact I not only posted a video showing you beating us and you should be proud of it. It's not my fault you and Hobbles didn't watch it and instead thought I was posting videos of us beating you.

In fact the strongest statement I've made is our best players are probably on par with yours.

Maybe take a second and read some of the comments I'm actually making instead of type raging all over the place.

In fact if anything you're the one coming off as a entitled OMG I'M SO MUCH BETTER THEN MERCSTAR CAUSE BCMC RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
Jesus

I mean I even called out my own side by saying both of us were being salty.

Edit: Salty quotes from lovas.

And Kwea, did you unfriend me because you would be scared to know if I knew if you were dropping or not?? I remember when you used to come over and ask us about builds and tactics...now you act all high and mighty - pretty funny

Stop making excuses for your losses, just take them and learn from them, do that instead of getting a salty/defeatist attitude every time you see a BCMC tag next to an Evil tag and you will win some games sometimes.

I wasn’t bragging, just the first I found that I have published. If you want me to upload all of the MS losses I have on my HD I will (if you as nicely). They only go back to the last Tuk event. I like Xavier and el bandio, but don’t get too big for your britches just because your unit is huge.

*edit* I have some of MS beating us on a few I am sure, objective rushing all I believe. I can put them YouTube but so boring who would care??

Dear man, Who hurt you so much? WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS!? It's ok Lovas I'm here for you. Release all your rage, I can take it. It's going to be ok. You can make it through this. I'm on your side buddy.

..... I love you...

Edited by Mahikan, 09 December 2017 - 06:03 PM.

#48 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 05:58 PM

View PostMahikan, on 09 December 2017 - 05:41 PM, said:

Dear man, Who hurt you so much? WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS!?

Because those of us who know, you 2nd generation MercStar couldn’t hold a candle to the first generation MS...yet you act like like you do, and have no respect for those that came before you. Love ya, mean it

Edited by Lovas, 09 December 2017 - 06:49 PM.

#49 Mahikan

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:03 PM

View PostLovas, on 09 December 2017 - 05:58 PM, said:

Because those of us who know, you 2nd generation MercStar couldn’t hold a candle to the first generation MS...yet you act like like you do. Love ya, mean it

DO YOU MEAN THAT!?

Edited by Mahikan, 09 December 2017 - 06:03 PM.

#50 Johnathan Tanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 899 posts
  • LocationCurrently dodging the pugs war crimes tribunal

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:26 PM

View PostMahikan, on 09 December 2017 - 06:03 PM, said:

DO YOU MEAN THAT!?

Idk about him, But I do. I remember when tony, hanse and fbj would march 3 factions worth of 12 mans up and down the map for the lolz. Your not them. What ever faction MS was in expanded in all directions. Not by being good. Not by winning matches. Just by virtue of having so many people you would win on every border simply by the fact that OG MS could ghost 3 pie slices for every match that they were in. Not even counting the admiral drops lol. You claim to be the heirs to that legacy. But your not. Your just some dudes stealing a brand name. Die Clanner.

#51 McGoat

Banned -Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 629 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:15 PM

Lol

#52 ANOM O MECH

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 993 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:55 PM

Praise Be Tanner o7+

#53 Mahikan

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:57 PM

View PostMcGoat, on 09 December 2017 - 08:15 PM, said:

Lol

It's official me and Lovas are going to dock. He confirmed it, don't believe his dirty lies. Urban dictionary it.

#54 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:04 PM

Alright man...I have a couple things to say about that
1) the fact that you know what that is means you need help
2) I’m to grossed out to continue - just carry on.

On a better note; Army beat Navy today! Mah, you’re more of a “navy” kind of guy so I’m sorry

#55 Mahikan

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:35 PM

Ran into each other twice tonight. Was very good matches. Wp BCMC

#56 Lyons De Flamand

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 146 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:55 AM

Should we give you two some alone time in a broom closet or something?

#57 naterist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:10 AM

watches russ bullocks "big announcements" laughs

reads thread, laughing intensifies.

#58 Johnathan Tanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 899 posts
  • LocationCurrently dodging the pugs war crimes tribunal

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:29 AM

View Postnaterist, on 10 December 2017 - 03:10 AM, said:

watches russ bullocks "big announcements" laughs

reads thread, laughing intensifies.

Lol no ****. But hey! Soonish your kdk can hold a stupid useless sword to go with its useless claws!

#59 Daryl Hannah From Clan Cave Bear

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 06:27 AM

View PostJohnathan Tanner, on 09 December 2017 - 06:26 PM, said:

the admiral drops

Let's hear more about this topic.

#60 McGoat

Banned -Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 629 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:26 AM

Let's keep the banter going..

I'm assuming last night's drops was some sort of validation for you? Your "A" team vs 8 BCMC+Ash? Kudos! Haha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users