I Like This Map.

5 replies to this topic

#1 Chados

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...over the Rainbow

Posted 23 December 2017 - 09:12 AM

It’s very different. There never is any one place the fight happens and it’s always chaotic. Not the usual NASCAR or always go to Theta action we see on most of the other maps. I like it.

#2 D E S D E N O V A

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:54 PM

I dig it too. :)

A little hot for my taste, but it keeps one on their toes, and the visibility is great.

#3 Spare Parts Bin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 31 January 2018 - 12:54 PM

I too enjoy this map as every game played here is full of surprises. The heat adds to the danger. Shutdown in the wrong spot here and you are salvage.

#4 Captain Grayson Lighthorse

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 09:06 AM

I think this is the best QP map they have built yet. It allows all different types of play styles and blocks none. You can run any size of 'Mech and be effective. You can use any weapon system or get cover from any weapon system. There are multiple lines of attack and the map is big enough, but not so big that it takes forever to get to the fight. You can even run slow moving assault 'Mechs like the Annihilator and be able to get within brawling range without getting destroyed moving across open terrain.

The only real negative to the map is that it is a bit on the hot side. If they would have made the temperature normal, or even slightly cooler than normal, it would have been a perfect map to play on. It is one of my favorites even with the heat.

#5 Damnedtroll

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 676 posts
  • LocationFrog land of Quebec

Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:36 PM

Best map Indeed, waiting for the Solaris city map !

#6 Alan Hicks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 414 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 07:49 AM

This map has a high playable value as it is odd and really asymmetrical, somehow hard to learn. They did a good design and its enjoyable to play. Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users