Which Mech Has The Best Stock Build You've Ever Piloted?

44 replies to this topic

#41 Metus regem

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts
  • LocationNAIS College of Military Science OCS courses

Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:37 AM

View PostCommander A9, on 24 December 2017 - 09:11 AM, said:

My Timber Wolf Prime is close to stock build, except the LRM20s are LRM15s, the Medium Pulse Laser is a Small Pulse Laser, I threw in a Mk. I Targeting Computer, and I maximized the armor and heat sinks. :P

Still does pretty well...unless I'm backing up into a wall because I can't see what's behind me, thank you PGI for no rear-view camera...

Timber Wolf Delta is a beast right out of the box, provided you can aim and lead a target with dual cERPPC's.... not to mention having trigger discipline is a must for it too.

#42 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:48 PM

View PostMetus regem, on 26 December 2017 - 10:37 AM, said:

Timber Wolf Delta is a beast right out of the box, provided you can aim and lead a target with dual cERPPC's.... not to mention having trigger discipline is a must for it too.

One of the better Stock fits for the TBR, IMO. Good all rounder.

#43 AzureRathalos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 185 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:25 PM

Best stock build? I can't pick one single unit, so I'll list some and split them up by class.

Light:
Urbanmech K-9. It may be slow, but it has plenty of armor and weapon options for multiple different ranges.

Medium:
Huntsman Pakhet. It comes with 4 SSRM4 launchers. It can do quite a bit of damage with them.

Heavy:
I'm actually not sure.

Assault:
Annihilator 1X. Actually comes with maxed armor, has both high heat and low heat weapons, but it's slow. Oh, and it's not a cash-only mech.
Madcat Mk-II Deathstrike. Has impressive damage output with stock weapons, is quite mobile, but it runs hot.

Edited by AzureRathalos, 26 December 2017 - 06:27 PM.

#44 Dr Hobo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 530 posts
  • LocationA cardboard box drinkin mah hooch.

Posted 26 December 2017 - 07:47 PM

Hunchback 4G,Catapult C1.

The Hunchback 4G is pretty solid brawling potential. Especially if you learn how to stagger your fire,and learn the art of armor spreading. Really,any of the Hunchbacks are pretty good stock.

They're fast enough to keep up with the slower mechs,but not so fast you get into trouble.

The microwaver? that's really good stock too.

The C1 is a great long range support mech,with a great set of backup weapons. 4 ML aren't much to scoff at,but they're pretty cool and you still have something to shoot.

#45 a gaijin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,003 posts
  • LocationUS Naval Base, Yokosuka, Japan

Posted 26 December 2017 - 08:47 PM

MechWarrior 3's Mad Cat D Config Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users