Camo, Colors And Maps...

1 reply to this topic

#1 Tasmon

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:46 AM

I think it would be nice if we could have camo and color sets specific to the map that we are playing on. I tend to color my mech's in white and gray schemes for the most popular maps however these colors do not work with maps like the forest ones or river city / crimson straight. I think I would have time traveling from one planet to another to have my mech camo redone to match the planet I am going to. I also think this is a way for the game to generate more income as I am more likely to buy a varity of colors so that I can set diffrent schemes per map.

#2 Rexarius

Rookie

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 11:00 AM

I too would like to see a camo option
unsure if i posted in the wrong place or not
I posted the below link of the post i started.

it is listed on page 55 of the most wanted features thread

https://mwomercs.com...opicfilter__all

here i just copy and pasted the entry

it would be nice to have savable camo sets that can be chosen after the map type has been resolved. the number of saved camo sets would be determined by map types i.e. winter, urban, desert, forest, etc with the inclusion of possibly a custom camo set in case someone chooses to wear their factions colors or whatever the purpose would be for a noncompliant camo to map type. the type of camo could then be switched into before dropping, either via its own screen or at the "READY" screen. any military operation selects/issues camo coloring with environmental factors considered and in my opinion MWO shouldn't be any different.

Edited by Rexarius, 09 January 2018 - 11:04 AM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users