A Easy Improvement

6 replies to this topic

#1 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:57 PM

The easiest one is for "onslaught".

I should add that for most PC games I'd want a VERY HARD and IMPOSSIBLE added to Easy, Medium and Hard. This game does not have NPCs so they do not have to worry about their I.A.

This should be easy, just have some of the oncoming mechs start shooting from longer range.

Also, when you have a couple of weeks and a few thousand dollars, start working on changing in FW where the voice says "They are linked to artillery" before the lame 5 seconds of jamming come in.

#2 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,269 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:55 PM

Posted Image

Can somebody please translate this to any understandable western european language fo me?
German, french, spanish, english.. I don't care.

#3 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:49 AM

How high is your reading level?

Let me know the words that you do not understand and I will try to help.

Because I'm cool like that.

#4 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:05 PM

Sounds lick hez means you gotta shootaz waves of eNeMe mechaz.
Waves man
o/

Me self would like to see a mech shooting range, where targets pop up and yousa gotta shootz tehm really qik like wacka-a-mole.
Goodz aiming practiceses precious.

Edited by OZHomerOZ, 15 January 2018 - 03:06 PM.

#5 Tier5ForLife

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 481 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:19 PM

When is the last time anything has been added to the Academy?

This would be simple. Not that anything will happen.

It is a fart in the wind.

#6 tokumboh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 320 posts
  • LocationBristol UK

Posted 18 January 2018 - 12:19 PM

One of the guy that worked on the Academy is now working on MW5. I believe the real problem was the overhead of testing everything which is a pity. having said that I think there is now a a lot of tutorials for anyone with google and youtube to get to grips with. there is lots of things which would be nice but in fairness I use it everytime I come back from a period of not playing the game my laptop sucks so I cannot play when I contract away from home.

#7 Nothar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 123 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:21 PM

I think the shooting range is a brilliant idea! Introducing new players to target priority before getting thrown into QP and FP would be very advantageous.

"Here comes a light, shoot his fu*king knee caps out quick smart before he flanks or harasses an objective"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't stand here and face tank this dakka mech, find a different range and a different angle"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Pay attention this clan tech is shooting you from 1 side, focus that torso and you'll be able to beat him to death with his own arm"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users