#41 Trenchbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:42 AM

View PostKinski Orlawisch, on 20 January 2018 - 01:39 AM, said:

Cry? ROFL NO...We just go IS.

You really can't save face when you were basically saying "R.I.P. this game, game over man, game over" over a half-second ERPPC nerf and a .15% decrease in heat gen quirk strength. (EDIT; Oooooh, and an 80 meter decrease in MPL range. How 'crippling'.)

Ugh. Nevermind; this won't do anything useful for either party, so I'm just going to stop it now.

Edited by Catten Hart, 20 January 2018 - 01:54 AM.

#42 Nema Nabojiv

• 1,783 posts
  • LocationUA

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:45 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 19 January 2018 - 08:29 PM, said:

Frozen City (Domination): Improved balance of spawn locations.

Yes! Really hope it helps and looking forward to changes to Grim Plexus domination.

#43 Bishop Six

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 806 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:56 AM

Oh oh oh...i am not very happy with this patch because of the Clan-Nerfs. I'm IS-loyalist and how stated out from both sides the last weeks, Clanners feel underpowered atm.

We on IS have no further interest in nerfing Clans atm, because balance is the best balance (imo) ever.

PGI did you even read the feedbacks of literally the whole community?

Jesus....Yesterday we dropped 5 times (!) against the same team in FP. It won'T become better with this kind of massive nerfs.

Stop this massive adjustments...

Don't nerf Clans so hard!

Don't buff IS so hard!

Just make better MECHANICS for FP !!!

Edited by Bishop Six, 20 January 2018 - 01:57 AM.

#44 Luminis

• The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 1,434 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:59 AM

View PostKinski Orlawisch, on 20 January 2018 - 01:39 AM, said:

Cry? ROFL NO...We just go IS.

Y'all probably get back to Clans soon enough. Shouldn't take long to realise that the advantage just got smaller but is still gonna be there post nerf.

View PostBishop Six, on 20 January 2018 - 01:56 AM, said:

Oh oh oh...i am not very happy with this patch because of the Clan-Nerfs. I'm IS-loyalist and how stated out from both sides the last weeks, Clanners feel underpowered atm.

240 vs 265 tons is still in place. That difference ought to go and adjusting the Clan vs. IS tech gap might make the weight difference redundant. Hopefully.

Edited by Luminis, 20 January 2018 - 02:00 AM.

#45 Nema Nabojiv

• 1,783 posts
  • LocationUA

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:01 AM

Also. I get HGR buffs, but since we have dual HGRs and you release a mech specifically designed for dual HGR loadout, can we have ghostheat removed from ac20 family?

I mean come on, HGRs with all their downsides do 50 damage at a way more velocity. 40 alpha from low velocity guns not gonna break the game.

#46 Bishop Six

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 806 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:10 AM

Jesus....this time its the first time i am really angry! And surprisingly (for myself) i defend the opinion of Clan-side.

I don't care about further adjustments. WE NEED MORE PLAYERS IN FP, ESPECIALLY ON CLAN SIDE!

W are totally fine with the state of balance atm...it seems like an intentionally move to destroy FP for Solaris...I repeat, if FP dies, i have no real points for me to play MWO in future.

BO please stay Clan! :(

#47 HGAK47

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 971 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:09 AM

Well there goes my ideas for buying a shadow cat to ppc with... guess il stick to my IS mechs.

Really like the Heavy gauss change and the light gauss improvements are better than a slap with a wet fish although I feel it might not be enough for the LG.

Guess the spider 5V and countless other pitiful mechs still arent on your radar PGI? I remember clearly Russ talking about such old disfunctional mechs.

Oh and can we please give a little love to AC20`s? Posted Image

Edited by HGAK47, 20 January 2018 - 03:10 AM.

#48 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,589 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:19 AM

Thanks for the Shadow Hawk attention, was bout time.

#49 Gasoline

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 338 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:21 AM

And another patch goes by with the overnerfed Sloth Gyr collecting dust in my garage... Guess before some competitive bloke get's trashed in a Night Gyr we won't see it back to playable performance (for us casuals...) anytime soon.

Really well played again balancing the game based on competitive statistics... That's what? 10% of the player base?

#50 5th Fedcom Rat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 893 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:23 AM

The fragility of clan mechs due to lack of armor/structure quirks really hinders the majority of clan mechs outside the star performers.

Worse than that though, they all feel so samey nowdays. It's just not that fun to play Clan any more. It doesn't help that I'm a ballistic junkie and Clan ballistics outside of the gauss and the light MG boats have always been mediocre.

P.S. The Heavy Gauss buff probably has less to do with the input of any players and more to do with the fact that PGI wants to drive Fafnir preorders before the end of this month.

Edited by 5th Fedcom Rat, 20 January 2018 - 03:26 AM.

#51 Luminis

• The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 1,434 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:51 AM

View Post5th Fedcom Rat, on 20 January 2018 - 03:23 AM, said:

P.S. The Heavy Gauss buff probably has less to do with the input of any players and more to do with the fact that PGI wants to drive Fafnir preorders before the end of this month.

Doing the right thing for the wrong reasons doesn't mean it's not the right thing to do anymore Posted Image

#52 clan hope

• PipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:52 AM

nerf clan more buff I.S. more is all i read..not sure why i read these things

#53 BMKA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 104 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationChile

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:55 AM

meh :c

#54 clan hope

• PipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:00 AM

Heat Gen Node

IS and Clan Heat Gen Nodes now have separate values in the Firepower Tree.

Inner Sphere values remain unchanged.

• -0.75% per Node.

• -10.5% total.

Clan values have been adjusted to the following

• -0.6% per Node (down from -0.75%).

• -8.4% total.

[color="#3073f3"]Heat Gen Design Notes:[/color][color="#3073f3"] After reviewing the net benefit provided by the Heat Gen Nodes within the Firepower Tree, we have determined that the original values were providing inflated benefits on the Clan side compared to the benefits offered for IS 'Mechs. This change is therefore aimed at bringing the net benefits between the two factions closer in line, accounting for a typical Clan Loadout and a typical Inner Sphere Loadout.

[ARE YOU JOKING ME!!!!! giving us more heat

Edited by clan hope, 20 January 2018 - 04:05 AM.

#55 suffocater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 570 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:00 AM

How about a PPC hitreg fix? No? Posted Image

#56 AlphaPiAlpha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 136 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:09 AM

You clearly see that PGI does not play its own game :D
NERF THE CLANS, cause we LOVE IS... wait, balance? WHO CARES!

Yeah, "only" 0.15 per node, but a total of 8.4% is quite huge.
ER MedLasers were nerfed earlier, now the range of pulse lasers gone ****.

IS has so much better heat now, beeing able to fire so many LargeLasers at once and more ****. Then they have all the armor quirks and structure quirks. After 4-5 60+ Alphas to an open back of an Annhiliator he might die (or lose a side torso). -15 percent crit chance, armor like hell... and other mechs too.
Clan Assaults with armor or good quirks to stop Annhi? High alpha is all we had, now nerfed further (heat, med pulse).

THANKS PGI! (sarcasm sign up)

#57 Guile Votoms

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Gunsho-ni
  • Gunsho-ni
  • 239 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:15 AM

View PostMeppoy, on 19 January 2018 - 11:05 PM, said:

A lot of things can be said about drawbacks of the HGRs, but let's put it clear: these days HGRs are most popular Tier 1 assault weapon. You can comfortably engage on 500 meters with it and make 50 pinpoint damage from a pair in your optimal, and don't forget about the backup weapon. And with all the Annihilators and Cyclops quirks screen-shaking and distance problems feel pretty unimportant. People are always whining about gigantic clan's alpha-strikes - but what about 80 pinpoint damage from 2 HGR and 6 mpl? And you can fire it two times in a row, use cool shot and fire two more.

I'm mostly a solo-quick player, and I see that average IS-clan mech ratio is already unbalanced. People prefer to play high-quirked low-duration IS mechs, and nobody can blame them. Everybody wanna win.

It's not even a question of these particular changes, it's a matter of dynamic. You can't stomp the whole faction into the ground time and again without making it backfire to the game balance. And if on the way to "adapt" to these changes I have to forget about the huge part of my mech hangar - I should say I really don't like this adaptation. The general direction itself is wrong.

No one runs 2HGR and 6MPL and it's not pinpoint either. The HGRs screenshake prevents you from firing all at once. The HGR forces you to run a standard engine, weighs 18 tons and has only 5 shots per ton of ammo.

You whine about 50 damage from a weapon combo that takes 5 seconds to recharge, has short range, low ammo, weighs 36 tons and forces you to run ~50kph.

Meanwhile the Deathstrike can alpha for 94 damage at 400m optimal without ghost heat while running 70+ kph.

Edited by Guile Votoms, 20 January 2018 - 04:17 AM.

#58 Lexandro Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 108 posts
  • LocationHungary, Budapest

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:19 AM

Clan ER PPC

• Cooldown increased to 5 (from 4.5).

Its a joke, right...?! Why you support the IS only??? IS has lot of Quirks, clan has lot of penalties... Please look the orinigal weapon statistics in the Battletech Universe...

Edited by Lexandro Wolf, 20 January 2018 - 04:19 AM.

#59 Luminis

• The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 1,434 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:20 AM

View PostGartenlaube, on 20 January 2018 - 04:09 AM, said:

You clearly see that PGI does not play its own game Posted Image
NERF THE CLANS, cause we LOVE IS... wait, balance? WHO CARES!

I distinctively remember reading that Chris was actually a Clan Loyalist...

Also, on the Lage Laser bit: 3x IS ERLLs is 15 tons and 24 heat for 27 damage @675m optimal. 2x cERLL is eight tons, 21.6 heat for 22 damage @740m optimal. You conveniently forgot the drawbacks there, mate.

#60 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,642 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:44 AM

And still nothing being done for the isXL engine..../sad

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users