• Ace Of Spades
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:28 AM

... kit foxes... kit foxes everywhere!

#62 Iron Ghost

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:46 AM

How about a sale on some year of the dog colors including red, gold, green.

#63 AnHell86

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 106 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:55 AM

I bought the Cute-Fox only to get the 100 Warhorns! Yeah!!! \m/

Edit: Three Doritos later, I got the 100 Warhorns! :D

Edited by AnHell86, 06 February 2018 - 05:06 AM.

#64 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:14 AM

Read that the Arctic Wolf is only avaible for cash not MC ingame. Isn't that false advertising then?

Edited by Nesutizale, 06 February 2018 - 01:18 AM.

#65 PFC Carsten

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:21 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 05 February 2018 - 04:18 PM, said:

I know that wolverines are not doggos.

I just added them cause the IS needed more chassis in the sale.

^^ Very good add-on! :)

#66 Delta1262 Scorch

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 59 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:56 AM

Still i wonder why Madcat Mk2 isn't part of the event, it's actually upgrade of the Timber Wolf, even the same concept.
And as we know madcat was just an IS name for the mech because of that laggy scanner story.
The same way maddog - is a vulture, dire wolf - is daishi, kitfox - uller etc. Doesn't sound related to wolves in any way, but they are. And they are in the list.

Edited by Delta1262 Scorch, 06 February 2018 - 01:56 AM.

#67 Kodyn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationNY, USA

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:05 AM

View PostDelta1262 Scorch, on 06 February 2018 - 01:56 AM, said:

Still i wonder why Madcat Mk2 isn't part of the event, it's actually upgrade of the Timber Wolf, even the same concept.
And as we know madcat was just an IS name for the mech because of that laggy scanner story.
The same way maddog - is a vulture, dire wolf - is daishi, kitfox - uller etc. Doesn't sound related to wolves in any way, but they are. And they are in the list.

I am as much for this as I am for the HBR being added, simply because the more mechs I own that I can earn free stuff with, the better :) Keep on finding mechs that fit the theme boys and girls, soon we'll have Matt adding them all, spacebucks for everyone! (While this may seem sarcastic, I really do want to see more mechs be eligible...free stuff is free stuff.)

#68 speedy mechanic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:05 AM

As for the Artic Wolf

https://mwomercs.com...ce-corrections/

While not available on start they will be soon ish, should be in store around 12pm pst if I had to guess

Edited by speedy mechanic, 06 February 2018 - 02:06 AM.

#69 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:19 AM

View PostIron Ghost, on 06 February 2018 - 12:46 AM, said:

How about a sale on some year of the dog colors including red, gold, green.

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Dog_(zodiac)
Seems various other sources disagree on it though.

Edited by Horseman, 06 February 2018 - 02:20 AM.

#70 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:20 AM

Ah so because I am from the future it causes the problem that its not in store.
Just kidding, good find. Maybe they could have mentioned it or synced the event and release dates. That would have lead to less confusion.

So now when is 12pm pst again.....

#71 ThomasAH

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 199 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:22 AM

Please add the Orion (there are IS and Clan versions, so it is fair for both sides), because the hunter Orion will bring his two hunting dogs Canis Major and Canis Minor to the party.

And there is Orion, the rescue dog, who in one night saved 37 people from drowning, see http://www.rescate.com/orion.html

Posted Image Posted Image

#72 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:24 AM

I just got the 100 Clan Wolf WarHorns here, as well. (It's a good thing that I was able to pick up a Kit Fox of my own during the last 50% Off Sale for Hero Mechs.) I am extremely thankful to whoever at PGI skipped the (C-Bills) and made that a Reward for the "Kit Fox Damage" Challenge. That particular Challenge was extremely hard on my 'little puppy nerves' to get done, given the role that type of Mech is usually meant to take on, and the 'battered puppy'-grade beating I took to finish that. By the way, PGI, please do NOT edit that Reward because you thought that was a "bad placement of a dog paw" after people have put in the effort to "chew the bone" and defeat that Challenge? People are really happy and thankful to score that one. (Also, at this point, altering that particular Reward could, and likely would, only result in anger and resentment.) :D

It even goes nicely with a meme along the lines of "Are you howling mad?" or even "Wolf Pack" or perhaps "Dog Gone Crazy"... Now I'm waiting for the Meme Images to pop up! They will be awesome to see! ^_^

Just noticed that the Arctic Wolf is not possible to be bought In-Game at this time, and is only coming up for (MC) rather shortly. I guess that part of the challenge is only for those willing to pay Real Life $$$ in order to access it. I won't worry about that, then. Maybe there will be a Future Challenge after that one comes out for (C-Bills) for some of us to take part in? :)

On other notes, however, I'm still looking at a remaining total of 4 Mechs after that which I don't currently happen to own any variant of. I don't have anywhere near enough (C-Bills) to cover all of the needed purchases. At my current rate of gain, I still don't think I'll be able to finish all the remaining Challenges without a severe boost to the (C-Bill) Rewards coming from each and every one of the other Mech-Specific Damage Challenges. Very much feeling here like the Challenges for the Wolverine, WolfHound, TimberWolf, and ThunderBolt may be -- in some part, or totality -- out of my reach. Knowing my luck, I'll have to prioritize the ThunderBolt over the others anyway. :unsure:

I am left wondering, though, who thought it was a great idea to launch a Challenge involving the TimberWolf specifically? Some time back, we were told that the Negative Quirks on that Chassis would be removed from it. They're still there, which is a real 'Turn Off' to anyone that takes a look at that Chassis. Meh, maybe I should avoid worrying about that one, but it's kind of a warning sign when this hits in regard to an Event. :excl:

Well, it's about time that I get this posted up. I know someone along the way is going to ask "Where the heck is 'D. V. Devnull' with their bloody Review Rating?", but I've hit a problem with trying to come up with one. That problem is linked to an 'Effectively Empty (C-Bill) Wallet', caused by Past Sales and Mech Designing. Unless PGI decides to 'pump me up' (dangit, I just can't think of a good 'Dog-based pun' here) with about 50 Million (C-Bills) just because they want my full analysis, I really won't be able to do enough of the Event for any Rating that I could give to have meaning. So I apologize to anyone seeking that from me... Sorry about that. :blush:

~Mr. D. V. "Still thinking Sale Prices for Mechs on Chassis-Specific Challenges should be 50% Off..." Devnull

#73 CupraZero

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,036 posts
  • LocationNRW Neuss

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:32 AM

Why no discount on Arctic Wolf Pack?

Seriously. You even choose one for the eventpic.

Or at least, if there are "technical issues" to change the value, add some goodies. You can do that right?

edit:
And you miss the Kell Hounds related content. The Decal and the "Tempest" Archer.

Edited by CupraZero, 06 February 2018 - 02:34 AM.

#74 Marius Evander

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:18 AM

View PostMikayshen, on 05 February 2018 - 09:16 PM, said:

I agree with this sentiment, please make a Marik event with 100 Marik Warhorns as a reward, only because I like that one better than any of the other IS ones.

I like Steiner ones

#75 Nema Nabojiv

• 1,783 posts
  • LocationUA

Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:42 AM

Guess we need to grab those warhorne before Matt wakes up and realizes he type one or two zeros more than he should have :)

#76 Dogsoldier1

Rookie

• The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:47 AM

View PostNema Nabojiv, on 06 February 2018 - 03:42 AM, said:

Guess we need to grab those warhorne before Matt wakes up and realizes he type one or two zeros more than he should have Posted Image

I hope its not or that he sleeps for the next 8 hours since i'm at work at the moment XD

Edited by Dogsoldier1, 06 February 2018 - 03:47 AM.

#77 mad kat

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:53 AM

View PostDarrious Quinn, on 05 February 2018 - 07:56 PM, said:

Stalker: Hunting/prowling dog theme

Cats / Felines do the stalking stealth thing MUCH better than canines. And most other animals for that matter. ;-)

#78 Darky101

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 219 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:09 AM

MECH WARHORN ONLINE!
(just had to post that)

#79 suffocater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 570 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:17 AM

Warhorns worth 100000MC (normal price without sale) for free. We are talking MC for 400$ here. I hope that mistake won't cost a job.

#80 ManOfAthens

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:28 AM

View Postsuffocater, on 06 February 2018 - 04:17 AM, said:

Warhorns worth 100000MC (normal price without sale) for free. We are talking MC for 400$ here. I hope that mistake won't cost a job.

Probably not, but I strongly doubt that it isn't going to be fixed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users