16 replies to this topic

#1 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:16 AM

Greetings,

The Templars have been appointed to control the Capellan Confederation in the current season of NetBattletech, taking over for [TCAF] Tikonov Commonality Armed Forces and [4TCR] Fourth Tau Ceti Rangers.

We need your help to defeat the enemies of House Liao and defend the faithful citizens of the Capellan Confederation!

Posted Image

NetBattletech is a persistent galactic warfare and resource-management campaign that lets players control or join their favorite factions in the Battletech Universe to wage war for glory, loot and fun.

The current campaign is at year 3063 and all technology currently available in MWO is available to use. Leaders for each faction collect income from the planets they control and use this income to buy Jumpships, Dropships and Battlemechs to wage war against their enemies. From quick Raids to steal enemy resources to massive Sector Assaults to seize entire star clusters, there are always fights raging between the various Houses, the Clans, Periphery powers and Mercenary units.

Battles are resolved 8v8 in private lobbies on MWO and the results MATTER because lost battlemechs cost money to repair or replace, stolen star systems mean reduced income and lost factories become the property of the winner.

Come join the fun!

https://www.netbattletech.com/

Membership in The Templars is not a requirement to be part of the Capellan Confederation/House Liao team. We are just looking for additional pilots to help us fill out our team and battle the enemies of House Liao. Teamspeak is required, but it is okay if you do not have a mic.

Send a Message to Xannatharr here if you are interested.

House Liao Events so Far:

* Raiding along the border with the Federated Suns quickly erupted into full-blown war. The righteous forces of TCAF launched a glorious campaign to retake Tikonov and free her peoples from the tyranny of House Davion.

* Meanwhile the Fedrat scum marshaled their own forces to defend the stolen worlds of the Tikonov Sector, hiring regiments of mercenaries from Wolf's Dragoons and the Eridani Light Horse and forging an agreement with the Outworlds Alliance to bring them into the fight against House Liao too.

* Faced with all of these opponents, Maximilian Liao joined the Iron Oath alliance, partnering with the Draconis Combine, the Jarnfolk and the Tortuga Dominions to oppose the schemes of the Federated Suns and their lackeys.

* All was going well, until suddenly battles also erupted along the border with the Taurian Concordat. The Taurians claimed that House Liao was responsible for the death of Protector Jeffrey Calderon and declared war to the knife. Now House Liao was faced with raids on every border, a bloody Sector assault in Tikonov against Wolf's Dragoons and a massive battle to defend the Menke Sector from the Taurians.

* Under this relentless pressure the Capellan Confederation was forced to retreat from Tikonov and surrender the valuable worlds of the Menke Sector to the Taurians. Amid reports of mutiny in some Capellan units and chaos on worlds all over the Confederation, Chancellor Sun-Tzu Liao went missing.

* Now new leaders are rising, seeking to stabilize the fronts and make peace where it can be made. House Liao must be preserved so that the inevitable return to glory will come to pass!

Posted Image

http://www.nbt-mwo.c...pic,1589.0.html <- Comstar News Thread Reporting on war with the Taurian Concordat and chaos in the Capellan Confederation

Edited by Xannatharr, 09 February 2018 - 01:54 PM.

#2 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:50 AM

Join now and if you are one of the first 10 enlisters you will receive a complimentary tin foil hat and and a coupon good for 10% off at any participating International House of Beatings!

#3 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:59 AM

And free admission for your children to attend "Mad Max's Premium Re-Education Camp"!!

Posted Image

#4 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:20 PM

Posted Image

On Sunday, February 18 at 3 PM EST we will have a 30-minute meeting on The Templars TeamSpeak to discuss our appointment to the Capellan Confederation in the NBT League. Active NBT pilots, unit representatives and individual pilots who want to learn more about NBT matches are all welcome to attend.

TeamSpeak info: ts30.gamespeak.com Port: 9377 No Password

I will either run a Twitch stream or set up a WebEx meeting space for participants to be able to see the nuts and bolts if they are interested.

This meeting will be to discuss the current Strategic Situation facing House Liao, the Alliances and enemies we are currently faced with, some basic data about our economy and an in-depth review of the Battlemechs we have on hand and that our factories can produce.

We will also talk about leadership and some roles that need to be filled:

Chancellor/Commanding Officer: Xannatharr
(Overall direction, strategy, diplomacy, launching and scheduling battles, hire/fire mercenaries, writing RP)

Vice-Chancellor/Executive Officer: Tech49
(Strategy, logistics, resource management, procurement strategy, launching battles, hire/fire mercenaries)

General of Offensive Operations: Looking for candidates
(Lead Sector Raids and Assaults, launch and schedule battles, coordinate with Tech/Xann to allocate battlemech forces)

General of Defensive Operations: Looking for Candidates
(Lead defensive efforts against hostile Sector Raids and Assaults, launch and schedule battles, coordinate with Tech/Xann to allocate battlemech forces)

Minister of Propoganda/Roleplay: Looking for Candidates
(Assist with maintaining RP presence on forums through News Network posts, help create posts to build alliances, help create negative press about enemies or to stir up trouble between other factions to further our goals

We will allocate time after the meeting to talk to pilots aho are interested in filling any of these roles. Please attend if you are able; I will also be on 15-20 minutes before Papa Banner Faction Warfare drops on Monday night (7:40 PM EST) to provide a recap of the meeting to those who cannot attend on Sunday.

Regards,

Xann

Edited by Xannatharr, 14 February 2018 - 12:23 PM.

#5 r4zen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 309 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:26 PM

Having dropped briefly with this crew as part of their NBT adventures, I can wholeheartedly recommend that anybody who's in the least bit interested should check this out. It's a great experience and they're a fun bunch to work with.

I wish I had more time to commit :(

#6 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:59 PM

When do you guys drop, also do we have to be in the unit to have funzies?

#7 Q

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 137 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:11 PM

I'd be interested. Liao is my jam. Good thing it don't matter for **** in MWO or I might feel bad being clan loyalist right now. :)

I'm fairly limited on availability like r4zen but helping out with a drop or two when I can sounds like fun!

#8 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:44 AM

View PostC H E E K I E Z, on 15 February 2018 - 05:59 PM, said:

When do you guys drop, also do we have to be in the unit to have funzies?

Nope, no need to be part of the unit to be on our NBT team.

We try to schedule our NBT drops either during the week in the evenings (after 8 PM EST) or more frequently on the weekends in the afternoon or evening (generally after 2 PM EST as late as 11 PM EST). We maintain a schedule where pilots enter their availability to play, then we use that schedule when we are negotiating match times with our opponents.

Regards,

Xann

View PostQ, on 15 February 2018 - 06:11 PM, said:

I'd be interested. Liao is my jam. Good thing it don't matter for **** in MWO or I might feel bad being clan loyalist right now. Posted Image

I'm fairly limited on availability like r4zen but helping out with a drop or two when I can sounds like fun!

You would certainly be welcome. If you can make the meeting on Teamspeak Sunday that would be great, if you can't make it let me know and we can link up to chat for a few minutes when you have availability.

Xann

#9 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:56 AM

You left off a position;

Embassador to the great unwashed

#10 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:45 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 16 February 2018 - 06:56 AM, said:

You left off a position;

Embassador to the great unwashed

Is this who you mean? Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:46 AM

I was thinking just a little be it more general... like anyone-who-is-not-Liao ;)

#12 Q

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 137 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:48 AM

Re: Xan

Sunday looks okayish right now. If it turns out otherwise I'll drop you a pm here. :)

#13 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:12 PM

*walks out of the barber shop in a fresh bowl cut as he mutters to himself* "I'm gonna regret this arn't I?"

#14 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:02 PM

View PostLovas, on 16 February 2018 - 08:12 PM, said:

*walks out of the barber shop in a fresh bowl cut as he mutters to himself* "I'm gonna regret this arn't I?"

Dis you now!?

Posted Image

Edited by Xannatharr, 20 February 2018 - 02:03 PM.

#15 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:33 PM

View PostXannatharr, on 08 February 2018 - 11:59 AM, said:

And free admission for your children to attend "Mad Max's Premium Re-Education Camp"!!

Posted Image

Arn't those DC kids?

#16 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 09:55 AM

View PostGrus, on 20 February 2018 - 02:33 PM, said:

Arn't those DC kids?

Of course not! Do't you see the glorious House Liao colors on the Instructor's coat!?
And have you ever seen children behave so quiet and disciplined without being raised in the loving embrace of a Capellan community!?

Posted Image

There is no Dear Coordinator here!

#17 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:24 AM

View PostLovas, on 16 February 2018 - 08:12 PM, said:

*walks out of the barber shop in a fresh bowl cut as he mutters to himself* &quot;I'm gonna regret this arn't I?&quot;

How can you know regret if you've been reprogrammed?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users