117 replies to this topic

#81 MISBEHAVING 2112

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:54 AM

View PostNgamok, on 11 February 2018 - 04:31 PM, said:

Need Red White and Pinks on sale as well.

That is a fantastic idea - how about it PGI, Valentine colours sale; as there isn't a boy pin up to decorate our mechs with?

Just Misbehaving

#82 ZortPointNarf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 261 posts
  • LocationIsle of Man

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:43 AM

My heart sank when I saw the number of lance in formations required, then I realised I might have attended The Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Who Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too.

Thanks for spreading those over the duration of the event @Matt and not cockblocking the player base :)

#83 MISBEHAVING 2112

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:33 AM

Wow total dirth of pilots LFG, currently 2 both deployed. Not looking favourable for completing the daily in a group. 😭

#84 MISBEHAVING 2112

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:45 AM

Wow total dirth of pilots LFG, currently 2 both deployed. Not looking favourable for completing the daily in a group. 😭 Then whilst i type i get an invite and loose my LFG virginity on Valentine's day.🤣

Just misbehaving

#85 JeremiahRose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:52 PM

I got 14 Lance In Formation bonuses in a single match, and none of them are reflected on my score. Posted Image

edit - They showed up 20 minutes later. :)

Edited by JeremiahRose, 14 February 2018 - 01:15 PM.

#86 Ropya

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:58 PM

Can someone sort me out, because im missing something.

Tried to join LFG for the group part of the daily events...
But, im not getting assist credit.

What am I missing?

Edited by Ropya, 14 February 2018 - 12:58 PM.

#87 MFZ

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:06 PM

View PostJeremiahRose, on 14 February 2018 - 12:52 PM, said:

I got 14 Lance In Formation bonuses in a single match, and none of them are reflected on my score. Posted Image

Did you read "[color=#EEEEEE]with progress updated hourly[/color]"?

#88 TheFourthAlly

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 209 posts
  • LocationMelbs, Oz

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:39 PM

I just needed to log in to like that Zoolander reference upthread. Connection to PGI servers still a bit too naf to enjoy playing.

Event sounds nice, next time I guess.

#89 Zh0u

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 February 2018 - 01:37 AM

BTW guys I can't seem to find the Retro Arcade Warhorn and Retro Handheld Warhorn for preview. Are they not available to be purchased?

Edit: Ohh, I just checked. Those are not available in store.... >.<

Edited by Zh0u, 15 February 2018 - 01:40 AM.

#90 Warning incoming Humble Dexterer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:49 AM

View PostRopya, on 14 February 2018 - 12:58 PM, said:

What am I missing?

The solo and group kill assists update just after the match ends, but the lance formations take up to one hour to update.

Faction play doesn't count for this event : Only Quick Play does.

A kill doesn't count as a kill assist : You could kill the whole enemy team by yourself and not get a single kill assist.

#91 Mikayshen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 416 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:49 AM

Still waiting on the red, pink and white color sale.
And maybe the heart decals from last year's Valentine's event.

#92 funnynuts63

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:01 AM

I want to get a Phase 4 reward, and I live a MST zone. When does it switch over? on my time?

#93 WarmasterRaptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 205 posts
  • LocationQuébec - Canada

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:50 AM

I find there’s a missed opportunity here with the Archer mech and the hero the Arrow ;)

#94 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 15 February 2018 - 12:14 PM

View PostHumble Dexter, on 15 February 2018 - 09:49 AM, said:

View PostRopya, on 14 February 2018 - 12:58 PM, said:

What am I missing?

The solo and group kill assists update just after the match ends, but the lance formations take up to one hour to update.

Faction play doesn't count for this event : Only Quick Play does.

A kill doesn't count as a kill assist : You could kill the whole enemy team by yourself and not get a single kill assist.

Actually, the "Group Play Kill Assists" are also on the Hourly Delay. If you don't believe me, just check it after every match during an hour, particularly when you do your first session on the Next Day's Cycle. ;)

View Postfunnynuts63, on 15 February 2018 - 10:01 AM, said:

I want to get a Phase 4 reward, and I live a MST zone. When does it switch over? on my time?

If I can safely assume that you're speaking of "Mountain Standard Time" (GMT -07:00), then you'll be looking at "February 16, 2018 @ 5:00 PM MST" as the time when that Sale Phase begins. From there, it runs for 2 Days (48 Hours) and ends on "February 18, 2018 @ 5:00 PM MST", so I hope you don't miss the window. :huh:

View PostWarmasterRaptor, on 15 February 2018 - 11:50 AM, said:

I find there’s a missed opportunity here with the Archer mech and the hero the Arrow Posted Image

Indeed, as the Archer could signify "Cupid", and an Arrow is what they fire from their "Bow"... Nice catch! :D

~D. V. "Even on Valentines' Day, Time is a fugitive." Devnull

#95 Spare Parts Bin

• Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:33 PM

Got today's reward in 3 matches. Love 1,000,000 C-Bills.

#96 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 16 February 2018 - 12:05 AM

just being candor here,
Don't really like this event, the 1 mil is cool, not a decal user, still cool for those that do, I mean, do you really stop and look at the enemies decals ??

using LFG is just another form what you already have happening, One doesn't really know who you're teamed with, and some just won't ton down, getting stuck in a light for the rest of the team can play, made it tougher to get the lance formation part completed.
98% of the players still don't communicate, and you're in the same group

have met a few cool players that I didn't know existed, and there are some that know what their doing . . surprise surprise, knew there were some, more then I thought

sitting in LFG was just as bad as watching that searching circle, just in group there was less of a wait, a lot less, but the Waaaait for everyone to ready up. was just as bad as watching that circle

I see something that could be added that would had helped, having Voip available while in the group window, then organized before the battle may go smoother, and possible faster.
getting 3 ppl toning down the same time and seeing 120 tons available, and the lead presses launch . . Ugh

for me the Event was okayish, because the C-Bills, the rest was just the same headache just in a different form

Edited by Xaat Xuun, 16 February 2018 - 12:07 AM.

#97 MrKvola

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 329 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 01:12 AM

There are numerous TeamSpeak and Discord servers people could have joined up and looked for groups. It is a community provided service, I'm sad that PGI does not help to advertise this to players in some fashion or another as it is a supplement to core game functionality.

Also it helps being part of a unit - people actually group up to do these challenges and there is usually lots of fun to be had while doing so.

#98 Spare Parts Bin

• Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:13 AM

View PostXaat Xuun, on 16 February 2018 - 12:05 AM, said:

just being candor here,
Don't really like this event, the 1 mil is cool, not a decal user, still cool for those that do, I mean, do you really stop and look at the enemies decals ??

using LFG is just another form what you already have happening, One doesn't really know who you're teamed with, and some just won't ton down, getting stuck in a light for the rest of the team can play, made it tougher to get the lance formation part completed.
98% of the players still don't communicate, and you're in the same group

have met a few cool players that I didn't know existed, and there are some that know what their doing . . surprise surprise, knew there were some, more then I thought

sitting in LFG was just as bad as watching that searching circle, just in group there was less of a wait, a lot less, but the Waaaait for everyone to ready up. was just as bad as watching that circle

I see something that could be added that would had helped, having Voip available while in the group window, then organized before the battle may go smoother, and possible faster.
getting 3 ppl toning down the same time and seeing 120 tons available, and the lead presses launch . . Ugh

for me the Event was okayish, because the C-Bills, the rest was just the same headache just in a different form

View PostMrKvola, on 16 February 2018 - 01:12 AM, said:

There are numerous TeamSpeak and Discord servers people could have joined up and looked for groups. It is a community provided service, I'm sad that PGI does not help to advertise this to players in some fashion or another as it is a supplement to core game functionality.

Also it helps being part of a unit - people actually group up to do these challenges and there is usually lots of fun to be had while doing so.

I hear it is better in QP and Faction to be part of a unit. I wish I could but I am playing casually here as my schedule is messed up.

#99 Damiler

• PipPip
  • Sergeant
  • 28 posts
  • LocationTunja, Colombia

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:40 AM

The assists have to be all in one match?

#100 MrKvola

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 329 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:58 AM

View PostSpare Parts Bin, on 16 February 2018 - 06:13 AM, said:

I hear it is better in QP and Faction to be part of a unit. I wish I could but I am playing casually here as my schedule is messed up.

Not to worry, there are a number of relaxed, casual units. If you wish check out my unit - the link in my sig. There is no requirement for regular gameplay or anything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users