Looking For Faction Play Unit

8 replies to this topic

#1 Darko Nagasawa

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:29 PM

Hi guys, I'm looking for a clan unit that plays Faction Play a fair share of the time they're in the game. It doesn't need to be a full 12 man all the time (fellow FPers know what I'm talking about...). I enjoy coordinated playing with a little more depth, so I prefer FP to QP anytime. It should be casual since I have a RL.

I have been playing since 2014 and am an okay player (upper tier 3, I do get the very occasional top spot in the results in QP rounds). I have enough clan mechs fitted out for FP to assemble a drop deck for any map. I'm currently in a Ghost Bear clan, but want to change to play more FP.

My timezone is EU, but I think playing with Eastern Time Zone players should work too (have been hanging out with CGBI, but there's not much FP going on there either). Ideal days for me are Friday to Sunday, but weekdays sometimes work too. Can speak German and English.

Edited by Darko, 08 March 2018 - 02:47 PM.

#2 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:22 PM

Sounds like you might enjoy the 79th Raptor Talon Cluster. We're trying to build our EU numbers, but during NA times we're pretty active.

Jump on our TeamSpeak: R79T.teamspeak3.com (no password) and see who's on. If you see "Verticorda" or "Frostyburn" on hit them up for more information.

If you like what us after a few drops apply at http://www.raptorgal...com/recruitment

Happy hunting

Edited by R79TCom1 Night Lanner, 09 February 2018 - 11:22 PM.

#3 Darko Nagasawa

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:05 AM

Sounds great! I'll be sure to check it out

#4 FrostyBurn

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 90 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:52 PM

Hey I'm one of those guys. Yes swing on by. One thing to note is that all the channels are not visable for non unit members so if the TS is looking abandoned we might be in Mech bay 1.

#5 Darko Nagasawa

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 02:06 PM

Hi Frosty, I can see MechBay 1 and have already played with the guys. Will drop by more often these days. Thanks!

#6 Darko Nagasawa

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 03:06 PM

I am not sure how to find moderators here and I can't move this topic myself, so I'll try this way to ask moderation to please move this topic into the "Clan Ghost Bear" sub-forum. My hope is to reach some players there who may not look into the general clan forum and eventually try this with all clan sub-forums until I find a proper faction play unit. Thanks!

#7 Darko Nagasawa

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:07 PM

Hi guys, since there's now an FP event running, I'd like to ask whether there's any clan clan which plays FP often. I have a few TS channels of clans bookmarked, but people still play quick play. Where the hell are the opponents of IS guys now playing FP?!

#8 Shaky Snake

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAEST

Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:57 AM

Hi Darko - CBK plays faction play every Sunday (AU); It's been mostly scouting over the last few weeks, but we're starting to do more invasion drops. We're a development unit, but an active one, and have a few members over in the EU timezone as well. We're on discord, so if you're insterested drop me a line and I'll flick you an invite.

#9 Darko Nagasawa

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 10:17 AM

Since it's Sunday, it should work despite the time difference. Looking forward to receiving the invite :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users