I have had a chuckle today.

#22 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:27 AM

Posted Image

But seriously, can someone please start some beef between some units around here?

The last time it happened we all had some fun and a charity got over a thousand bucks!

#23 Jman5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:37 AM

So Gen rushing is harder? Do you guys really want this bug fixed? I say we just keep this between ourselves.

Edited by Jman5, 21 February 2018 - 10:38 AM.

#24 ANOM O MECH

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 993 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 02:12 PM

For the record.

Ragnar is correct we have been running a lot of twelve mans lately.

They may not all be tagged BCMC, but due to it being easier to get drops (seemingly to me anyways) we send out invites to decent players to fill our ranks.

It has also been a few weeks since we have had the pleasure of dropping with Evil guys. We wanted to go IS but couldn't because of wait times and current IS population.

As much as we like having Relix around, we also seem to manage a couple of wins when he isn't there to carry us. Guess some are surprised by that....

#25 BigScwerl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 222 posts
  • LocationPac N Dub

Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:04 PM

Look at that cute, tiny lil' generator. I'm really curious to know if it shrank. typically you have to be pretty close to the gen for it to not be visible, but you're right in the zone there where it looks like it should be very visible. Take it from someone that shewtz a lots of gens.

#26 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:31 PM

View PostXannatharr, on 21 February 2018 - 07:27 AM, said:

But seriously, can someone please start some beef between some units around here?

The last time it happened we all had some fun and a charity got over a thousand bucks!

Lets not forget the "holiday" in the middle and the bermuda triangle for some threads Posted Image

#27 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 02:04 PM

View PostLovas, on 20 February 2018 - 06:49 PM, said:

You miss the action and attention Grus? I hear ya.

These forums have for months been filled by whiny children complaining about being beat up and the bullies taking their lunch money. Gone are the times where friendly banter and jesting and taunting ruled the day.

I simply retort to El Bandito by saying that he needs a 160+ man unit to feel safe. He isn't secure enough to wreck face with a small unit and drop at lance strength to carry the day! All bait fish swim together in large schools.

***Now before others (Apex) in MS get their panties in a wad - this is just friendly banter. I was a loyalist with Bandito long ago, way before you knew him as the god pilot of MS - he is a better pilot than I am - let us have our fun **** talking*****

only a little Posted Image lol ill stick to the playful banter.

View PostXannatharr, on 21 February 2018 - 07:27 AM, said:

Posted Image

hey im out for the next "stirring of the pot" my *** is still healing from the last one. Posted Image Posted Image

#28 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:14 AM

View PostGrus, on 22 February 2018 - 02:04 PM, said:

hey im out for the next "stirring of the pot" my *** is still healing from the last one. Posted Image Posted Image

Too late pal! You stuck your nose in this thread and I am gonna make you pay. Your mother was a hamster and you smell of elderberies!

**takes off his white gloves and slaps Grus across the face***

You sir, are challenged! Be there at high noon with your six shooters ready!

I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.

#29 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:24 AM

View PostLovas, on 23 February 2018 - 08:14 AM, said:

Too late pal! You stuck your nose in this thread and I am gonna make you pay. Your mother was a hamster and you smell of elderberies!

I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.

Are light gauss K2 pilots welcome to watch? :P

#30 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:31 AM

View PostLady Alexandra Cousland, on 23 February 2018 - 08:24 AM, said:

Are light gauss K2 pilots welcome to watch? Posted Image

Consider yourself challenged!
Posted Image

Edited by Lovas, 23 February 2018 - 08:32 AM.

#31 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:02 AM

View PostLovas, on 23 February 2018 - 08:14 AM, said:

was dealing with some RL drama last night. But i was on for a bit blowing off steam, sorry i missed this or id hit you up for some 1v1 fun Posted Image

#32 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:39 PM

View PostLady Alexandra Cousland, on 23 February 2018 - 08:24 AM, said:

Are light gauss K2 pilots welcome to watch? Posted Image

what Lgauss pilots thing they are doing..
Posted Image

What they are actually doing
Posted Image

#33 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 24 February 2018 - 08:15 PM

View PostGrus, on 24 February 2018 - 06:39 PM, said:

what Lgauss pilots thing they are doing..
Posted Image

No that's heavy Gauss, this below is light gauss.

Posted Image

And because people think it's so underwhelming they don't pay attention on how fast it goes. :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users