Blocked Shots / Invisable Walls.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guffrus

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:31 AM

When firing from the H line on the land / city side of citadel into the mechs who are always (why?) in the water by citadel (G6?) through the gap between the Island in the G line and the rock which is at its inside (relative to the edge of the map), land side corner, shots which should be connecting are hitting invisable rock.

I think what i am describing as land side is the higher numbers side of the map.

Hope that is clear enough.

Guffrus

#2 Fraterna

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:31 AM

would be great if PGI finally would fix those friggin invisible walls all over the place than throwing in a new mech every month.
wouldn't that be glorious?

#3 Klavo Hunter

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 March 2021 - 08:52 AM

Can confirm, this map has some invisible walls that some players have gotten particularly good at exploiting.

I've seen two games in a row where an LRM Awesome parks itself on the edge of the raised city area in the northeast of the map, and it rains down hell while being fully visible.

Attempts to retaliate with Gauss or ERPPC fire just ends with mysterious splashing against the invisible wall, while the exploiter's LRMs pop up and over the invisible obstacle no-sweat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users