3 replies to this topic

#1 Ferreiros

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:05 PM

Dear Community,

i am a returning old gamer from the CBT. Nevertheless I have long time experience in FW. I know to follow orders and to create a custom drop deck for different needs. I made a several months pause until the new weapons came out. I would like to participate in CW with a reasonable troop.
I live in Germany ad therefor i would prefer a european community. I am not excluding our United States community , but lets face it, i work full time and have only some hours playtime in the evening.
I know it doesnt say much about me that I am Tier 1, but i really have a few hours of game time behind me and would appreciate to take part in Innere Sphere faction warfare.

Why Inner Sphere faction you might ask ?
Well right from the start i was used to inner sphere mechs and learned early their strengths compared to Clan Mechs. I am more the aggressive Player and couldnt stand the poking game clanner had ( Yes i was a few weeks in a Clan Community >_> ). The inner sphere Mechs suit more my playstile and i really appreciate the new MRMs and diversity in LBX weapons. Yet as I said I am an aggresive Player who doesnt favor poking games. I say: "Push them hard and give them a taste of our "cooler/colder" weapons and Tonnage <3 "

Well if my post picked you interest feel free to send me an PM or write a meesage in this topic.
Since i am no native english peaker i beg you pardon for grammatical errors and mispelling a few words.

#2 sCOREscream

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 859 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:47 AM

Hey Ferreiros, I am from Clan WidowMaker, a US Clan but also with an European cluster. We try to drop every Sunday in Faction, but we switch every 2 weeks between IS and CLAN for our members. In my experience I know the LAS (letztes Aufgebot Steiners), BO's (BlackOutlaws) and the 12DG (Donegal Guards) which are all German Units and active in Faction Play. Maybe you visit some of them, could be helpful for you decision.

Edited by sCOREscream, 23 February 2018 - 06:32 AM.

#3 Ferreiros

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:37 AM

Hey thank you for your advice !

#4 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:25 AM

Just a question, you play around 2200 hours?
I'm from the Netherlands so we are in the same timezone. :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users